3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there have been an upgrade recently ?
According to the it's bug fixes, so no new content from the looks of it. Haven't seen it shared anywhere yet though not even a torrent, or the Steam patch.

Reactions: Trashlish

paulosergio96

Oct 28, 2017
Can anyone confirm if there's 26 total girl prisoners? Or did i miss one?

Also do the goblin girls only have 2 scenes each?

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you for the upload!! I bought this on steam only to find out the patch was needed to see the goodies...but then found out the goodies were heavily altered from the original game......lesson learned only buy H games from DLsite.

I love the game, and concept of being the baddie in this and other side scrollers of the same adult vein. My biggest wish is I would like a zoom function in this kinda game. So much to look at and enjoy, yet hard to see with the standard view. I'd like to blow up the size of the sprites just before the pixelation gets bad.

Reactions: SpikeEye

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Kind of interested in this one but I cannot stand censorship in these games. Hopefully an uncensored version will be along some day.

SpikeEye

Sep 17, 2017
I love the game, and concept of being the baddie in this and other side scrollers of the same adult vein. My biggest wish is I would like a zoom function in this kinda game. So much to look at and enjoy, yet hard to see with the standard view. I'd like to blow up the size of the sprites just before the pixelation gets bad.
I hear that!

Kind of interested in this one but I cannot stand censorship in these games. Hopefully an uncensored version will be along some day.

Hey, at least it's not a giant sticker or something as a censor.

Aug 17, 2017
the steam/uncensored patch is here

kinda annoying it costs more than the actual game on steam but what can u do right?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
the steam/uncensored patch is here...
That patch just turns the Steam version of the game back into the DLSite version, which is the version that you can download from here. The Steam version isn't just censored, sections of the game are completely cut out and it has a different (bad) translation.

I bought the Steam version as there I could use cash, it's pretty annoying that the patch to restore half the games content is only on DLsite.

Reactions: falafelswoop

mannbull

May 10, 2017
anyone find it funny that the yarmulke wearing civilians have the most gold coins? funny jab at jews?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
steam version will be uploaded?
If you mean the Steam version of the game then I'm not sure why you'd want it. The Steam version is massively censored, also it has a different translation for some reason (that's not as good as the DLSite one).

Here's a example of the censorship, look at the main screen art from and then the one for .

But if you mean the patch for the Steam version I'd really like to see it here, but understand why no one would want to buy it.

Reactions: GaRbS

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...only because of this
So they aged the girls too? There's no sex at all in the Steam version though. I don't know exactly what the patch for it does, but looking at the previews it seems to turn the Steam game into the DLsite version but with a bad translation.

Tentaculaiss

Jan 28, 2019
Apparently in order to sell on steam there can't be any references to young girls getting screwed by the goblin. So far as to even cut it from any patch that would connect to the game being sold on steam....even if bought from another site.

It's strange, yet easy to see why it would backfire.
Some other game makers on steam changed how adult content was displayed in games with patches not long ago. People got mad and gave bad reviews over it... So it only hurts sales when it's done.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes