3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
anyone can play with controller to this game ?
My wired 360 worked fine, try plugging it in maybe instead of using the wireless (and relevant Microsoft page ).

P1G30N

Nov 22, 2017
Does anyone know if this game will get further updates, but more importantly an uncensored version or uncensor patch?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anyone know if this game will get further updates, but more importantly an uncensored version or uncensor patch?
Being uncensored is very unlikely a fan would probably have to do it, the one and only update I know of was eight months ago so again unlikely (and they have a now).

P1G30N

Nov 22, 2017
Being uncensored is very unlikely a fan would probably have to do it, the one and only update I know of was eight months ago so again unlikely (and they have a now).
Thanks for the quick reply. I kinda figured probably no uncensor patch at the moment, but I thought that perhaps as its trying to be sold on Steam (highly doubt it though with its current tags) that it would come with a uncensor patch like most H games on steam currently.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I thought that perhaps as its trying to be sold on Steam (highly doubt it though with its current tags) that it would come with a uncensor patch like most H games on steam currently.
It's still on my wish list so I can keep my eye on it. But I've pretty much given up on it coming out, scenes like would likely never be allowed on Steam and cutting them out or censoring them more would likely ruin the game (and be work the publishers don't seem to want to do).

P1G30N

Nov 22, 2017
Going through his twitter with the release on steam (did not see that happening), there is a 1.53 patch coming out and it seems he will be selling the uncensor patch seperately.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Going through his twitter with the release on steam (did not see that happening)...
Oh my god it actually released. After several months of pushed back release dates, and another several months of coming soon.

Sounds like it really is extra censored though. Just look at . I only played a hour or so of the game in case it did ever come out, but don't remember her wearing actual clothes.

The Steam versions game folder looks very different, so no quick swapping of files unfortunately. Twitter post about it .

-Yoko-

May 19, 2017
The Steam version of the game is machine translated.
Check my comparison screens
SakuraGame once again ruined a license, the DLSite version is better.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The Steam version of the game is machine translated...
The translation is the least of my issues with it though (sadly I'm used to their bad translations). Of course they had to do something about the small girls you abduct to finally get it on Steam, but it seems they just covered up everything else too while they were at it.

So the patch is now whats coming soon... And now the Steam patch is on DLSite of course...

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
Okay what the hell is going on? When I try to play this game, it just automatically crashes soon after starting. Does anyone know what's going on and how I can fix this?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay what the hell is going on? When I try to play this game, it just automatically crashes soon after starting...
I got my original version , but I just quickly tried out the one from here (the MEGA one) and it worked fine. Try playing it from the desktop? Or maybe something got corrupted somehow, so try unzip it and/or download it again? Otherwise no idea sorry.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Girl and Goblin is already mostly Goblin Slayer pictures, does it really need to start in this games thread too (and this is actually a good game with people waiting for update new).

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes