3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
I downloaded the file and extracted it but it came out as "âSâuâèâôâEâHü[âJü[1.52" and the exe won't run, what have I done wrong here?!

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
I downloaded the file and extracted it but it came out as "âSâuâèâôâEâHü[âJü[1.52" and the exe won't run, what have I done wrong here?!
Is your computer's OS set to Japanese? Cause if it isn't, then when you try to download JP games that use kanji in the file names, it comes up as gobbledigook.

JackedHeart

Aug 26, 2017
Is your computer's OS set to Japanese? Cause if it isn't, then when you try to download JP games that use kanji in the file names, it comes up as gobbledigook.
I did have my OS set to Japanese and it came out the same, I downloaded it from a different site and it worked fine so I'm not sure what the problem was?!

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Mega and Filesupload links are dead

Thx for the game though :eazyHype:

D

Deleted member 907152

Looks like the first and second DL link are broken.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Fixed MEGA and Filesupload links.
For the love of god, next time tag me or someone else instead of repeating the same thing, about links down. Or PM me if anything. Thanks.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
The new game is out..any link available ?

EDIT:
Nevermind I found a link on the net and the game is good, but still in Japanese and WITHOUT a gallery.. Anyway the author wrote he should release a patch on November for the gallery, maybe even an English translation who knows.
damn that's sad to see they made it a dungeon explorer rpg. they are so good at making action base sprites feels kinda like a waste :(

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
damn that's sad to see they made it a dungeon explorer rpg. they are so good at making action base sprites feels kinda like a waste :(
Yeah I know..but with one of the latest patch he added a gallery mode with sprites. They're small ones(around 40-50), but enjoyable.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
How do I download this im confused.
Little late but click on the any of the four different download links in the opening post (like MEGA or NOPY etc).

Dungeon of Erotic Master looks like it could be cool (when its translated), although more of the shopkeeper would have been nice.

yox22

Jul 25, 2017
anyone can play with controller to this game ? Don't work for me with xbox one controller wireless
Thanks !

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes