3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

psueDo

Jul 25, 2018
So um I just triggered Blin's(100%) blow scene, So I was thinking if there's any options where I could trigger it again?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
So um I just triggered Blin's(100%) blow scene, So I was thinking if there's any options where I could trigger it again?
To trigger the two scenes of each of the girls, you need to prank them again until they offer. You might need to get them to 100% affection if you've only triggered their 50% affection scene to get the offer repeatedly, though. After seeing the second scene, all future triggers will let you choose what you want.

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
So to answer the question there are only 26 girls to capture (21 are girls in the world, 2 are knights that you have to beat, and 3 are bosses in the east, west, and south) I hope this helps you guys

carboy98

Oct 27, 2017
For the picture below, I'm missing a memory. I'm wondering what I have to do to get this last memory seeing as I beat the king already.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ##### is Release Japanese [serial id], english files are RE####
Though "RE" not always means that the game is in english. Even the japanese games that gets a release on the DLSite english sometimes gets the "RE" tag but in fact, they're still jap nonetheless.

Just to clarify the thing, generally speaking.

Fostern01

Oct 22, 2017
So I have a problem: When I start it up, somethings don't load in, and eventually the game closes itself. What's going on?

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
I have tryed this game. I think this is the one of the most orginal games I have ever played. Creator of "hentai eater" and upcoming "Dungeon Of Erotic Master" Rusimarudou. In my opininon he is great example of originality. In Other words, on Death Duck THIS IS AWESOME BOIIIIIIIIIIII
Do you have a link about Dungeon Of Erotic Master ?

PotatoGuy22

Mar 17, 2018
The new game is out..any link available ?

EDIT:
Nevermind I found a link on the net and the game is good, but still in Japanese and WITHOUT a gallery.. Anyway the author wrote he should release a patch on November for the gallery, maybe even an English translation who knows.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes