3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Zappky

Jul 19, 2017
Thank you for you reviews but what do u think of sex scenes? does it have dialogs? Any corruptions or reverse raped?
The sex scenes are not the focus of this game and pretty basic. The fetish is "Instant defeat", a contrast between an arrogant girl before and then begging for their life instantly afterward. Dialogs are also the before and after changes. No corruption or reverse raped.

Reactions: quazar

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
It's pretty fun, but seems like you get to see 80% of scenes in the first 10% of the game. Should've had extra scenes tied to achievements, or give the endgame enemies unique drainhouse and breedhouse scenes. Not sure I wanna spend 100+ hours to see one image with the princess.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
There is another game from this developer, Momo's endless adventure, and it's like the 0.03 alpha of this game but its price is 2$ higher, for some reason. And endless in the name is from how long you will have to grind in order to progress somewhat. At least I can say "good" that it's not hosted on this site.
Thankfully he cooperated with players and made this game great, wonder why it not gone that way on the previous one.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The reduced Windows version of the latest patch version (i.e. 1.14) provided by YdenMkII (thanks to him) here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/goblins-...-ketchup-ajino-mayonnaise.136016/post-9394376

Contains only the modified/added files and only for the Windows version.

Translation of the version file translated by deepl:
11/14/2022 1.14
Added 5 regular maps
Fixed title in Simplified/Traditional Chinese
Fixed a mistake in the menu in Simplified/Traditional Chinese
Fixed a mistake in the display of icons in the battle of raid
Corrected omissions in the text for obtaining gold coins in the barracks.

11/13/2022 1.13
HP +1 per step
Fixed a display error of goblins in the lower left of the achievement room.
Correction of explanatory text
Correction of typos
Improved the method of exchanging ENERGY and GOLD in the store
Adjusted the amount of goblins purchased in the barracks from 500 to 200
Adjusted the percentage of gold coins in the barracks from 3000 to 500
Strengthening of the enemy's magical power during raids
Adjustment of reinforcement rate when raid level is increased
Increase in the number of impregnation rooms
Increase in the number of drain rooms
Adjustment of exchange rate of Succubus
Fixed some impassable passages in the extra map (pirates).
Added a hint for brave men in the barracks
Added 10 regular maps.
Added a vending machine in the return map

November 11, 2022 1.12
Fixed a notation error in the treasure room.
Fixed a mistake in the description of the estimated gain.
Fixed a display error in the result screen when returning
Improved operation of purchasing some items in the store and barracks (omitted the "thank you" message)
Adjustment of GOLD acquisition amount in the start map: 1000→100
Adjustment of piggy bank in the start map: 100 to 500
Adjustment of all stars in the start map 100→500

2022/11/10 1.11
Corrected a text error in the second page of the estimated acquisition.
Fixed a text display error in the anti-status.
Correction of some translations

2022/11/9 1.10
Fixed a bug: When two heroines are side by side and you talk to them at the same time and use an aphrodisiac, the images overlap.
Translation omission: When selecting the EXIT move from the adventurer's village, etc. (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
Fixed a bug in the start map that the fire was incorrectly displayed (update error in the last version update).

2022/11/8 1.09
Bug fix: Error when using an aphrodisiac when talking to the heroine and different obstacles at the same time.
Bug Fix: Fixed a bug in the restaurant map of the kingdom, where the dish cannot be acquired.
Fixed a typo in the introduction.
Fixed a bug: the kitchen, tool processing table, and tool processing table were added to the return map.

11/7/2022 1.08
Adjustment: The maximum purchase limit of the following items in the store was increased to 10. Decreased selling price
GOLD, attribute magic stone, magic stone, capture magic stone, key, magic key, bomb, weapon, foodstuff, item bag, pickaxe, axe, shovel, torch

Adjustment: Expansion of the maximum number of statuses that can be purchased in the store. Decreased selling price
ATK/MAG/INT max 10, HP/MP max 30

Adjustment: Elimination of GOLD for LvUp of each heroine in impregnation rooms, drain rooms, and brothels; reduced use of ENERGY

Existing: G required: 1000 x Lv E required: 1000 x Lv
Change: Required E: 100 x Lv + 1000 *No GOLD required

2022/11/6 1.07
Fixed a bug that INT drink investment could not be made.
Fixed a bug that jump blocks become inoperable at a low probability.
Balance adjustment: impregnation room 5x, drain room 5x, brothel 3x

November 5, 2022 1.06
Fixed a bug that the progress becomes impossible if the game is cleared when the last impregnation room is visited.

2022/11/5 1.05
Added a save point using marbles in the branching map
Added animation when moving around the map
Fixed a display error of characters.
Fixed a bug that disabled progress on the B3F spike map.

2022/11/4 1.04
Fixed a miscalculation of the estimated gain.
Fixed a display error when purchasing MP20 at the store
Result screen display balance adjustment
Fixed a display error in the commentary.
Reduced the difficulty level of some of the maps on the third basement floor

November 3, 2022 18:50 1.03
Fixed a mistake in the intermediate level of the tutorial.

2022/11/3 18:50 1.02
Fixed a bug in purchasing goblin army skills

11/3/2022 18:30 1.01
Fixed a bug in the intermediate level of the tutorial.
Fixed a bug that caused an error when talking to goblins in branch areas.

2022/11/3 00:00 1.00 Published

*** Edit ***

File deleted, as a more recent version is now available.

Last edited:

Slash179

May 26, 2019
There is another game from this developer, Momo's endless adventure, and it's like the 0.03 alpha of this game but its price is 2$ higher, for some reason. And endless in the name is from how long you will have to grind in order to progress somewhat. At least I can say "good" that it's not hosted on this site.
Thankfully he cooperated with players and made this game great, wonder why it not gone that way on the previous one.
Thanks for suggestion, I tried that game and I liked it. Basically you play as heroine there, and slay numbers of goblins among other things. So it's like viewing world from another side. Gameplay is very similar, just more grindy/difficult. Also crafting is very basic there. It got some aspects better though and imo being more difficult means you can enjoy challenging puzzles for longer there.
Game is called Momo's Eternal Adventure btw, for those who want to try it, not endless.
momo.png

Last edited:

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for suggestion, I tried that game and I liked it. Basically you play as heroine there, and slay numbers of goblins among other things. So it's like viewing world from another side. Gameplay is very similar, just more grindy/difficult. Also crafting is very basic there. It got some aspects better though and imo being more difficult means you can enjoy challenging puzzles for longer there.
Game is called Momo's Eternal Adventure btw, for those who want to try it, not endless.
View attachment 2171653
It have interesting mechanics, sure, but the feel of progress is so neglegible that playing it is just torture unless you genuinely enjoy the puzzle aspect. Goblins give puzzle+hoarder and also incremental making it incredibly enjoyable. The only thing that makes me sad about this game is that you can't increase stats as much as you want (buy it, not get for free, I mean. Making it one of your goals) (and, if you want, decrease them for prospects of getting, say, +1% to gold/essense per 1 stat point or allow to start from higher step), that would elevate this game on another level, making it actually eternal adventure in the Momo's stead. I mean, why the heck is there even stat limit? And as low as 10 points? Well, the game still greatly enjoyable, I understand the dev wanting to make it hard (for example there is a thing that newbie devs when creating game tends to make it unreasanably hard, like, at 1st level you encounter enemy (just your average enemy, not the boss or whatever) that can and will kill you pretty much in 1 shot unless you do the right thing and make it mandatory to win this battle, but thats pretty much a newbie mistake) but its better to allow players make it so they could enjoy it the way they want most and foremost.

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
It have interesting mechanics, sure, but the feel of progress is so neglegible that playing it is just torture unless you genuinely enjoy the puzzle aspect. Goblins give puzzle+hoarder and also incremental making it incredibly enjoyable. The only thing that makes me sad about this game is that you can't increase stats as much as you want (buy it, not get for free, I mean. Making it one of your goals) (and, if you want, decrease them for prospects of getting, say, +1% to gold/essense per 1 stat point or allow to start from higher step), that would elevate this game on another level, making it actually eternal adventure in the Momo's stead. I mean, why the heck is there even stat limit? And as low as 10 points? Well, the game still greatly enjoyable, I understand the dev wanting to make it hard (for example there is a thing that newbie devs when creating game tends to make it unreasanably hard, like, at 1st level you encounter enemy (just your average enemy, not the boss or whatever) that can and will kill you pretty much in 1 shot unless you do the right thing and make it mandatory to win this battle, but thats pretty much a newbie mistake) but its better to allow players make it so they could enjoy it the way they want most and foremost.
The stat limit was half of what it is now so it's a big step up in that regard. I'm actually able to get the biggest trade option with the spirits a few times now compared to not actually being able to before. Though I imagine in super late game there would be others that have the extra energy and starting gold for those that managed to get through the extra dungeons.

Certainly lives up to its name and finding that balance between high stats and hoarding which item along with which maze you get is challenging.

Reactions: Vizer007

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The stat limit was half of what it is now so it's a big step up in that regard. I'm actually able to get the biggest trade option with the spirits a few times now compared to not actually being able to before. Though I imagine in super late game there would be others that have the extra energy and starting gold for those that managed to get through the extra dungeons.

Certainly lives up to its name and finding that balance between high stats and hoarding which item along with which maze you get is challenging.
Nah, I just want an unlimited fun, its quite meditating. Like, with One Way Heroics, damn was I disappointed that the furthest you can go is 10,000 km...I mean, it will take you about 10 hours, but that its finite is quite sad. Love the game, I highly reccomend it. Here, getting stats (legitimate way, no cheese) is what keeps me going, sadly I already got all the atk,mtk and int, and currently have 18 hp and 11 mp. But the thought that it will be over soon saddens me.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
I'd imagine those affect the score modifiers at the end of quests based on the 2nd screenshot.
Nah, there is one that give gold coins at the start of the run, so, some of them are score, but others are actually some sort of the boosters. And man am I either unlucky or what, I run for the 3rd basement floor and every time its something unbeatable =_=
And not even once did I encounter the hero, who should be at b3f too.

Edit: So, I managed to get every treasure, except for the star (the last one), every treasure just give +1% to the end results (essence and gold up, pretty much), with exception of piggy bank, it gives +500 gold at the start of the run, and I still dont know what the star do, if anyone knows - please tell me) (I think its starting essence, but not sure)

Last edited:

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Nah, there is one that give gold coins at the start of the run, so, some of them are score, but others are actually some sort of the boosters. And man am I either unlucky or what, I run for the 3rd basement floor and every time its something unbeatable =_=
And not even once did I encounter the hero, who should be at b3f too.

Edit: So, I managed to get every treasure, except for the star (the last one), every treasure just give +1% to the end results (essence and gold up, pretty much), with exception of piggy bank, it gives +500 gold at the start of the run, and I still dont know what the star do, if anyone knows - please tell me) (I think its starting essence, but not sure)
In the Information tab where the menu is it says it gives starting energy each run.

I've encountered the hero just once and I didn't have any aphrodisiac so unfortunately I couldn't get her and she was the last one too T_T The brutal ones are I think where the stat knight ghosts are.

Reactions: Vizer007
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes