3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

FD499

May 23, 2021
I was getting a "seperate is not defined" reference error when touching the all-star in the starting area. Not sure which version I had, it was the one modified in post 1 on november 4th

all the JS files had the function seperate( defined except mayogobu.js in \js\plugins\m\ both in the files I had and in the modified mayogobu.js from post #36

I copypasted the seperate( function from some other js file and added it mayogobu at the end before the final set of closing brackets and it stopped crashing in the sortie prep area.

JavaScript:
    function separate(num){
        return String(num).replace( /(\d)(?=(\d\d\d)+(?!\d))/g, '$1,');
    }
Not uploading a modified file because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to coding :KEK: But it at least worked for me.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can i ask how to fixed error window.png when using this? Original one seems fine
Well, this file is not involved in any of the patches: that's why it's not included in my own patch extract file.

This file (i.e. \img\system\Window.png_ or eventually \img\system\Window_.png_) is indeed provided in the "main" (i.e. first) release of the game.

Are you sure you've applied my own patch over a "full" version of the game: the first release present in the first post of this thread ?

Can you give more details, please ?

*** Edit ***

It won't work if you apply my patch over a full recent version (i.e. full new version after the first one). Because the key to encrypt the audio and images files is different in each release of the game. My patch is supposed to be applied over the first version.

*** Edit 2 ***

I've added a warning concerning this issue in my previous post.

Last edited:

Yui Kozuka

Dec 19, 2021
Well, this file is not involved in any of the patches: that's why it's not included in my own patch extract file.

This file (i.e. \img\system\Window.png_ or eventually \img\system\Window_.png_) is indeed provided in the "main" (i.e. first) release of the game.

Are you sure you've applied my own patch over a "full" version of the game: the first release present in the first post of this thread ?

*** Edit ***

It won't work if you apply my patch over a full recent version (i.e. full new version after the first one). Because the key to encrypt the audio and images files is different in each release of the game. My patch is supposed to be applied over the first version.

*** Edit 2 ***

Thanks for the enlightment bro maybe because i'm used ydenmkII version make error present

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
I get an error after defeating the kingdom with the goblin army (hard to do because unlocking any move for the goblin army also gives an error). After the rewards are given and before returning to base

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I get an error after defeating the kingdom with the goblin army (hard to do because unlocking any move for the goblin army also gives an error). After the rewards are given and before returning to base
What version are you playing? Earlier versions tend to be more buggy/imbalanced

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019

*** Edit ***

*** Edit 2 ***

thanks for your work my man, but you definitely need to work on your wording.

1. you provide a file that says "Patch 2.01" and say it works for the 2.01 version provided 1 page earlier
  2. then you say it only works on full recent version... wtf is that supposed to mean xD is
  3. having a patch called "Patch 2.01" that doesn't support 2.01 and only works on the main version (1.7) is so unnecessary complicated. your edits to posts don't help at all
  4. if your patch for 2.01 doesn't work, why not remove the file from your comment?
  5. confusion of the highes orda

Reactions: Hodgoro

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
thanks for your work my man, but you definitely need to work on your wording.

1. you provide a file that says "Patch 2.01" and say it works for the 2.01 version provided 1 page earlier
  2. then you say it only works on full recent version... wtf is that supposed to mean xD is
  3. having a patch called "Patch 2.01" that doesn't support 2.01 and only works on the main version (1.7) is so unnecessary complicated. your edits to posts don't help at all
  4. if your patch for 2.01 doesn't work, why not remove the file from your comment?
  5. confusion of the highes orda
First of all, English is not my mother language.

Now concerning my patch ...

It's not a patch for the 2.01 version.

It's a patch for the old version provided in the first post of this topic (i.e. https://f95zone.to/threads/goblins-...-ketchup-ajino-mayonnaise.136016/post-9310612). And this patch will upgrade this old version to the recent 2.01 one.

My patch contains only the modified files between the old first version and the concerned update (currently the 2.01 one), kindly provided by YdenMkII .

And I've not written that "it only works on full recent version"; I've written it's NOT working for a full recent version. Which means that you can't apply it on any other intermediate (full) version provided by YdenMkII (or obtained directly from Steam, or by any another mean).

Once again, it's a patch for the first version of the game (full stop).

The only additional precision is that it's also working for a first version previously patched with a former "reduced" patch of mine: i.e. this 2.01 "reduced" patch is also working for a first version patched with a former "reduced" patch version 1.07 and/or 1.14 (that I've provided when available, then deleted when a newer version became available).

Reactions: MarcoPoolo

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
First of all, English is not my mother language.

Now concerning my patch ...

It's not a patch for the 2.01 version.

It's a patch for the old version provided in the first post of this topic (i.e. https://f95zone.to/threads/goblins-...-ketchup-ajino-mayonnaise.136016/post-9310612). And this patch will upgrade this old version to the recent 2.01 one.

My patch contains only the modified files between the old first version and the concerned update (currently the 2.01 one), kindly provided by YdenMkII .

And I've not written that "it only works on full recent version"; I've written it's NOT working for a full recent version. Which means that you can't apply it on any other intermediate (full) version provided by YdenMkII (or obtained directly from Steam, or by any another mean).

Once again, it's a patch for the first version of the game (full stop).

The only additional precision is that it's also working for a first version previously patched with a former "reduced" patch of mine: i.e. this 2.01 "reduced" patch is also working for a first version patched with a former "reduced" patch version 1.07 and/or 1.14 (that I've provided when available, then deleted when a newer version became available).
okay, i missunderstood your patch then. I thought it was some other patch FOR 2.01 not to patch to 2.01

My bad

MarcoPoolo

Dec 22, 2019
does anyone know how to reduce the INT needed to trade items with the fairies? Some patch ago, it seemed like the dev completly busted this

FireDog101

Jul 21, 2017
This might be a stupid question but I was wondering, is there a way to take out a girl when you put them in the Breeding Room?

Pizzawed

Oct 6, 2022
Anyone know how to edit scripts, just want to edit the crapy exchange of energy and gold, can change the shown text but the value itself, I haven't a clue.

Aug 19, 2022
just for me or this is extremely inspired by re:monster? I even think the goblin sprite came from the gacha game

that said, i have to say the game looks pretty good

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes