3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
In the Information tab where the menu is it says it gives starting energy each run.

I've encountered the hero just once and I didn't have any aphrodisiac so unfortunately I couldn't get her and she was the last one too T_T The brutal ones are I think where the stat knight ghosts are.
I actually managed to get to her base today! Had tons of afrodisiacs but sadly the only thing I could do is only "investigate" for raid, since the path was blocked by unpassable wooden fence or something ><
Her base is quite harsh, with vampires and stat demons...And fuck those skeletons! Worst enemy there is! Well, except stat worm. I wonder why even add such unfair enemy in the first place.

Last edited:

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
I actually managed to get to her base today! Had tons of afrodisiacs but sadly the only thing I could do is only "investigate" for raid, since the path was blocked by unpassable wooden fence or something ><
Her base is quite harsh, with vampires and stat demons...And fuck those skeletons! Worst enemy there is! Well, except stat worm. I wonder why even add such unfair enemy in the first place.
Huh... The one where I encountered her was different, it was a zig zag pathway with all the girls 1 type each.

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Gameplay in this game is actually awesome, is there any similar games? Dont care if its H or not.
And why there is no updates?
It's not a roguelike, but if you are a fan of the puzzle-like gameplay of this game specifically, I would recommend checking both of the Lulu Farea games. It has all the of same core gameplay aspects of this, but with fewer different resource types to manage and more of a focus on the route planning and resource management. One of the few games i've replayed several times already just cause I love the gameplay lol.

Reactions: Vizer007

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
It's not a roguelike, but if you are a fan of the puzzle-like gameplay of this game specifically, I would recommend checking both of the Lulu Farea games. It has all the of same core gameplay aspects of this, but with fewer different resource types to manage and more of a focus on the route planning and resource management. One of the few games i've replayed several times already just cause I love the gameplay lol.
Ooh, I love that game. The MC is funny but the final ending man... Whoo. That threw me for a ringer.

Reactions: Chillified

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
Managed to find it again and this time I'm more prepared haha Yep.png

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Thank you for the recommendation! The game is A BLAST! Just beated it and enjoyed every minute of it! Again, thank you for recommendation! I will start 2nd game now)
Is there any other games like that?

Last edited:

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Thank you for the recommendation! The game is A BLAST! Just beated it and enjoyed every minute of it! Again, thank you for recommendation! I will start 2nd game now)
The Hero Trial is almost a direct copy of Lulu Farea gameplay. That developer also has another game on their , Aria's Ero Trap Dungeon, but doesn't seem to be on F95 yet and not aware if it's translated.

Aside from that, good puzzle maze RPGs are hard to find. I know these games are based upon an old series of online JP games, which I forget the name of but I wasn't able to find existing versions of them anyway. I've also found a couple similar games on Steam, like DungeonUp, but they're worse than the H games here. That said, DungeonUp is only 50 cents if you want to give it a try. The problem is that it's procedurally generated but the levels can be formed in such a way that the game is impossible to finish.

PeacePeace

Nov 28, 2017
Late posting this, but a good tip for the game if you don't want to cheat:

Spend the early runs loading up your whorehouse until you're earning decent Sales/Step (I'd say 200-300). Then you can run through the dungeon ignoring everything and come back with ~5-10k Gold for about 30 seconds of dungeoning. It's cheesy, but effective for getting all your necessary upgrades early on.

Reactions: _Fubucky_

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
The Hero Trial is almost a direct copy of Lulu Farea gameplay. That developer also has another game on their , Aria's Ero Trap Dungeon, but doesn't seem to be on F95 yet and not aware if it's translated.

Aside from that, good puzzle maze RPGs are hard to find. I know these games are based upon an old series of online JP games, which I forget the name of but I wasn't able to find existing versions of them anyway. I've also found a couple similar games on Steam, like DungeonUp, but they're worse than the H games here. That said, DungeonUp is only 50 cents if you want to give it a try. The problem is that it's procedurally generated but the levels can be formed in such a way that the game is impossible to finish.
The gameplay inspired by WWA - World-wide adventure, sadly its nowhere to be seen, the only "working" way to play it is through recently ported japanese version on switch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Glad you enjoyed it! Unfortunately I think those are the only games I know of like these. If you ever find more great ones let me know. These games left me with a need for more, but not enough to play.

Reactions: Vizer007

_Fubucky_

Apr 29, 2020
the dev has just updated the game to 2.0 (2.1 now) on Steam, anyone have the patch yet?

Last edited:

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
How the #$@# do you do the second tutorial? You only get 1000 energy and 2 foods that only gets you to 8ATK

refferee

Jul 11, 2020
How the #$@# do you do the second tutorial? You only get 1000 energy and 2 foods that only gets you to 8ATK
Did you level up first and then eat the atk up food? If you eat the food first but don't level up then of course you can't complete it as eating the food counts as a level up it increases the energy cost

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Not sure if you are using the latest version since I don't know if the op is updated with the latest version of the game or not. I know in the early versions of the game the second tutorial was not completable. You can find the latest versions in this forum here somewhere. The game is also much less grindy in the latest versions if that matters.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Not sure if you are using the latest version since I don't know if the op is updated with the latest version of the game or not. I know in the early versions of the game the second tutorial was not completable. You can find the latest versions in this forum here somewhere. The game is also much less grindy in the latest versions if that matters.

It's possible to pass the second tutorial, indeed; and since the first version of the game, AFAIR.

The only requirement is to not have increased your stats before doing it (so it's preferable to do it in the beginning).

Because there is what I consider a bug. If your stats are increased, the tutorial uses the corresponding needed energy levels (i.e. corresponding to your increased stats) for leveling up the stats in the tutorial, instead of the needed energy levels for the tutorial (i.e. corresponding to the stats of the character in the tutorial).

See the following captures to see what I mean:
- in the beginning (stats minimal, tutorial can be achieved): capture1.jpg

- after your stats has been increased (tutorial can't be achieved): capture2.jpg

Hereafter a basic walkthrough to pass the second tutorial.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
The reduced Windows version of the latest patch version (i.e. 2.01) provided by YdenMkII (thanks to him) here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/goblins-...-ketchup-ajino-mayonnaise.136016/post-9433320

Contains only the modified/added files and only for the Windows version.

Translation of the version file (translated by deepl):

2022/11/20 2.01
Number of marbles required to save in branching areas changed from 30 to STEPs
Adjustment of B3F balance
Fixed typos
Fixed a bug that the game slipped through.
Added large purchases at the barracks

11/19/2022 2.00
Added search time
Added TIME BONUS to the branching map
Added past results display at the entrance
Added RTA for defeating bosses at the entrance
RTA for reaching a step is added at the entrance.
10-minute challenge added at the entrance.
Added heroine capture total display at the left of the screen during search
Fixed a bug that wood is obtained instead of iron when blowing up iron treasure chests.
Changed LvUp conditions for each room, and changed the value of gems, mithril, and adamantite.
Fixed a bug that the LvUp screen omits the display when the level reaches 100 or more.
Fixed a bug that captured magic stone bonus (ENERGY) was not added at the end of search.
Balance adjustment for each map, more marbles, more wood, more clocks on the B3F map

11/14/2022 1.14
Added 5 regular maps
Fixed titles in simplified/traditional characters
Fixed a mistake in the menu in Simplified/Traditional Chinese
Fixed a mistake in the display of icons in the battle of raids.
Corrected omissions in the text for obtaining gold coins in the barracks.

11/13/2022 1.13
HP +1 per step
Fixed a display error of goblins in the lower left of the achievement room.
Correction of explanatory text
Correction of typos
Improved the method of exchanging ENERGY and GOLD in the store
Adjusted the amount of goblins purchased in the barracks from 500 to 200
Adjusted the percentage of gold coins in the barracks from 3000 to 500
Strengthening of the enemy's magical power during raids
Adjustment of reinforcement rate when raid level is increased
Increase in the number of impregnation rooms
Increase in the number of drain rooms
Adjustment of exchange rate of Succubus
Fixed some impassable passages in the extra map (pirates).
Added a hint for brave men in the barracks
Added 10 regular maps.
Added a vending machine in the return map

November 11, 2022 1.12
Fixed a notation error in the treasure room.
Fixed a mistake in the description of the estimated gain.
Fixed a display error in the result screen when returning
Improved the operation of purchasing some items in the store and barracks (omitted the "thank you" message).
Adjustment of GOLD acquisition amount in the start map: 1000→100
Adjustment of piggy bank in the start map: 100 to 500
Adjustment of all stars in the start map 100→500

2022/11/10 1.11
Corrected a text error in the second page of the estimated acquisition.
Fixed a text display error in the anti-status.
Correction of some translations

2022/11/9 1.10
Fixed a bug: When two heroines are side by side and you talk to them at the same time and use an aphrodisiac, the images overlap.
Translation omission: When selecting the EXIT move from the adventurer's village, etc. (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese).
Fixed a bug in the start map that the fire was incorrectly displayed (update error in the last version update).

2022/11/8 1.09
Bug fix: Error when using an aphrodisiac when talking to the heroine and different obstacles at the same time.
Bug Fix: Fixed a bug in the restaurant map of the kingdom, where the dish cannot be acquired.
Fixed a typo in the introduction.
Fixed a bug: the kitchen, tool processing table, and tool processing table were added to the return map.

11/7/2022 1.08
Adjustment: The maximum purchase limit of the following items in the store was increased to 10. Decreased selling price
GOLD, attribute magic stone, magic stone, capture magic stone, key, magic key, bomb, weapon, foodstuff, item bag, pickaxe, axe, shovel, torch

Adjustment: Expansion of the maximum number of statuses that can be purchased in the store. Decreased selling price
ATK/MAG/INT max 10, HP/MP max 30

Adjustment: Elimination of GOLD for each heroine's LvUp in impregnation rooms, drain rooms, and brothels; reduced use of ENERGY

Existing: G required: 1000 x Lv E required: 1000 x Lv
Change: Required E: 100 x Lv + 1000 *No GOLD required

2022/11/6 1.07
Fixed a bug that INT drink investment could not be made.
Fixed a bug that jump blocks become inoperable at a low probability.
Balance adjustment: impregnation room 5x, drain room 5x, brothel 3x

November 5, 2022 1.06
Fixed a bug that the progress becomes impossible if the game is cleared when the last impregnation room is visited.

2022/11/5 1.05
Added a save point using marbles in the branching map
Added animation when moving around the map
Fixed a display error of characters.
Fixed a bug that disabled progress on the B3F spike map.

2022/11/4 1.04
Fixed a miscalculation of the estimated gain.
Fixed a display error when purchasing MP20 at the store
Result screen display balance adjustment
Fixed a display error in the commentary.
Reduced the difficulty level of some of the maps on the third basement floor

November 3, 2022 18:50 1.03
Fixed a mistake in the intermediate level of the tutorial.

2022/11/3 18:50 1.02
Fixed a bug in purchasing goblin army skills

11/3/2022 18:30 1.01
Fixed a bug in the intermediate level of the tutorial.
Fixed a bug that caused an error when talking to goblins in branch areas.

2022/11/3 00:00 1.00 Published

*** EDIT ***

To apply only over the first version of the game (i.e. version provided in the first post of this thread). Or eventually over a first version patched only with my former reduced patches.

It won't work for any other full recent version.

Last edited:

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
It's possible to pass the second tutorial, indeed; and since the first version of the game, AFAIR.

The only requirement is to not have increased your stats before doing it (so it's preferable to do it in the beginning).

Because there is what I consider a bug. If your stats are increased, the tutorial uses the corresponding needed energy levels (i.e. corresponding to your increased stats) for leveling up the stats in the tutorial, instead of the needed energy levels for the tutorial (i.e. corresponding to the stats of the character in the tutorial).

See the following captures to see what I mean:
- in the beginning (stats minimal, tutorial can be achieved): View attachment 2184169

- after your stats has been increased (tutorial can't be achieved): View attachment 2184172

Hereafter a basic walkthrough to pass the second tutorial.

Nope, I double checked, in the earliest versions of the game it was impossible to get back past the first obstacle. Not quite sure which patch specifically fixed it since there are fixes to the intermediate tutorial in both v1.01 and v1.03. I presume it was v1.03 that fixed it though. The game available in the op must be v1.02 or earlier. I took two screenshots to show the difference, but basically two more 1k essence crystals were added.

v1.02 or whatever the version is from this game's thread. Can only reach 8 attack with optimal leveling.
v1.02.png

v2.01 that I got from some helpful individuals in this game's thread.
v2.01.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Nope, I double checked, in the earliest versions of the game it was impossible to get back past the first obstacle. Not quite sure which patch specifically fixed it since there are fixes to the intermediate tutorial in both v1.01 and v1.03. I presume it was v1.03 that fixed it though. The game available in the op must be v1.02 or earlier. I took two screenshots to show the difference, but basically two more 1k essence crystals were added.

v1.02 or whatever the version is from this game's thread. Can only reach 8 attack with optimal leveling.

v2.01 that I got from some helpful individuals in this game's thread.
Ah yes, you are quite right :) .

Apparently I've done my test in the past after using the first patch available here (i.e. version 1.07).

And yes, it seems to have been fixed in version 1.03 according to the version.txt file.

Extract:
November 3, 2022 18:50 1.03
Fixed a mistake in the intermediate level of the tutorial.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes