3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

AmberPyreite

May 12, 2022
The impregnation room and whorehouse act as galleries. Then there's also the draining room which has its own displays for tentacle stuff which can't be found in exploration or raiding mode.

HiimGP

Jun 8, 2020
Yeah, all the B3 maps are random chance. There are 2 maps where you can get the 'Hero.' There's the Hero Base, which is a random spawn, and there is the 'Every Girl Lineup' room that also grants a star. You'll want several aphrodesiac potions for that one, as the last column of bosses can be quite taxing. If you don't have enough capture stones, save them for the higher level girls.

To get 'extra' chances at them, save your clock-/step- items. Once you complete a b3, use 4 step- items to set the step down 4 before leaving the B3 room. This lets you do another round of Regular/B1/B2/B3 for more super items.

I realized I missed a portion of the game when looking at the Achievements room. There are several achievements for going far into a run without upgrading, or for beating each boss without increasing STR. Those make for some fairly exciting and challenging runs, especially once the game gets easy when you've purchased all the in-base upgrades.
I just want to say, you're actually the GOAT for the amount of information you've provided in this thread
I've been grinding this game recently (~14h in) and your posts helped me so fucking much holy

Reactions: alphalpa

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
So it says it's English and the main image of the game shows the main screen in English but when I open the game, everything is in Japanese. Did I download a wrong version? I used the Windows Mega link.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Seems I am dumber than the rest of F95 community. Everyone in this thread speaks about not being able to finish tutorial 2 onwards but I am stuck with the first. With the potion and the exp rasie of the stats I only come to 8 ATK but need 10, could someone tell me what I do wrong? Sometimes I have a feeling there a translation errors.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Seems I am dumber than the rest of F95 community. Everyone in this thread speaks about not being able to finish tutorial 2 onwards but I am stuck with the first. With the potion and the exp rasie of the stats I only come to 8 ATK but need 10, could someone tell me what I do wrong? Sometimes I have a feeling there a translation errors.
Re-doing the elementary tutorial, you should be able to get one set of temp stat boost drinks by going through the rest of the map. Once you get them, you can then spend gold at the vending machine to get another drink (stat debuff drinks are also available there, don't get those), which should add together to make 10 in one stat even without using energy to level stats.

Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Re-doing the elementary tutorial, you should be able to get one set of temp stat boost drinks by going through the rest of the map. Once you get them, you can then spend gold at the vending machine to get another drink (stat debuff drinks are also available there, don't get those), which should add together to make 10 in one stat even without using energy to level stats.
Thanks man! I am such an idiot and always bought the wrong potion without looking. o_O

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I am ashamed but I can't figure out turtorial 3. I need to put out the fire but even if I raise MAT I come only to 3 blue stones. 2 for the ore and 1 you find. I loose the blue stones so I don't have any for the 3 closed doors that requires one. Can somebody help? I just want to finish the intro. :-D

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I am ashamed but I can't figure out turtorial 3. I need to put out the fire but even if I raise MAT I come only to 3 blue stones. 2 for the ore and 1 you find. I loose the blue stones so I don't have any for the 3 closed doors that requires one. Can somebody help? I just want to finish the intro. :-D
...Have you tried opening the blue sealed door before spending the blue stones on putting out the fire? Opening seals doesn't cost stones, so there's not much reason not to do them as soon as you get the majority/plurality. In rough order, it should be something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
...Have you tried opening the blue sealed door before spending the blue stones on putting out the fire? Opening seals doesn't cost stones, so there's not much reason not to do them as soon as you get the majority/plurality. In rough order, it should be something like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I did but dealing with teh fire costs 3 blus stones. Afterwards I don't have a blue one for the combination of the other doors.
You needblue and red stones for them.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I did but dealing with teh fire costs 3 blus stones. Afterwards I don't have a blue one for the combination of the other doors.
You needblue and red stones for them.
? You only need blue stones in order to open the blue seal. Seals only require that you have more stones of that seal's color than other colors, though they vary in whether you need more than one specific color or all of them. The green one needs more green stones, and the fire one requires more fire stones, for example.
Edit: The following picture is only asking for more red stones than any of the following listed. It is not asking for any quantity of any other stone, so you can do this with 1 red stone and nothing else of any other stone. 1720329933233.png

Reactions: darkdepths
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes