3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

alphalpa

Sep 3, 2020
Since you're giving out advice on Basement maps anyways, do you have any particular strategy in mind for the B3 that has a whole bunch of nothing but those giant worms that keep halving energy/stones/stats? I'm not entirely sure myself aside from stockpiling the magic stone doubler.
That one is a pain, and the randomness of which worms you get can really be a downfall. A good supply of healing foods can really make the difference there, as worms will always take 30hp to clear. You also really need to count the number of yellow worms you can pass through with your energy, as even high energy counts only get you a few more passes. It's definitely one of the rooms that you would rather get later in the run, and one where you want to figure out what your path is going to cost before committing to it. In early runs, it may be straight up impossible to complete it, and you might have to accept the lost step and just walk out.

Your best friend will actually be the magic stone randomizers. You can clear through one stone type, then randomize them to even out your totals again and not take such huge hits on the supplies of your other stones.

Blue worms are actually the ones you have the most flexibility against. Avoiding opening chests or collecting the stones on the ground can help get a few more uses as well, if the stones align with the stone set you're depleting. The chests can give random stones out as well, sometimes giving you an extra clear on a blue worm or two. Then, with the randomizers, you can speak out a few extra clears with those as well.

Definitely one of the rougher maps since there's no way to gain more energy down there, meaning you have a fixed number of yellow worms you can clear before taking hits to health.

The only items that will help are the stone randomizers for blue worms, STAT foods to offset some losses from red worms (if need be, I usually try to avoid that, but sometimes you need to take a hit or two), and health foods to recover from the hits.

If you're late enough in the run that you've managed to encounter a bunch of animals that you got to torch, you might have a decent stockpile of extra steaks that you can afford to take hits to ATK on red worms.

In my more recent runs, once I have a decent bank of the three STAT foods (say 10-15 of each), I also start using ingredients to make a lot more burgers. I find that I go through health foods a lot faster than mana foods. I also don't use the STAT increasing foods until I need them, such as when my INT is no longer high enough to open a door, or get the 5 stones from the elementals. That helps make the hits from certain enemies (skeletons) lower, and conserve more healing foods for later. Likewise with energy and upgrades - Until I need the upgrade, or need to clear energy for the next pick up, I'll stockpile the energy I have, which also lets me change my mind about what stat to put it in. If I encounter a healing or mana orb, I can dump into those instead to get a few extra health back on the heal and for the rest of the run, then build up for the actual stats again later.

---

In my current run, I'm on STEP 50, and have 63 steaks, 20 of the other 2 stat foods, and 17 burgers, so should be able to through it if I encounter it, but once you hit step 30+ you essentially have everything you need. Still need to think through some of the puzzles, but this game is definitely balanced towards giving you more resources than it takes, so you'll eventually end up at that kind of point. Up to step 30 can be a bit of a balancing act though. The Star treasure though is what really breaks the game (+500 energy in the prep room at start). I think getting one more of those will mean that I get to start my runs with a guaranteed lvl 21 int, which is what is needed for the +5 stones option from elementals at the start.

---- EDIT ---

Aw man, you cursed me! =P

you cursed me!.png

So I don't usually think this much into detail and just look at overall trends, but this is what the paths look like:

a plan..png
  • So the first priority is just getting through.
  • Also, I keep myself at 31 health after clearing anything, just in case of mis-clicks. Very easy to accidentally end your run on this map.
  • After that, if I have the resources, I want that clock in the bottom right, and maybe the chest in the bottom left, since that's 3 items opened with only killing one worm.
  • Since I have 6k energy, I know I can pass a decent amount of yellow worms, so I'll probably favor those.
  • The first choice is the choice between the 3rd worm being red or blue - since the potential of facing up to 10 red worms means 300 hp (or 30 burgers) that's a lot... I have 46 health, so that reduces 1 and a half sets (4 burgers and a curry) So I have enough healing items to take it, but it would really wipe those out.
  • Since I have enough stones to pass about 24 worms even without shuffles, I'll favor the blue over the red - stones are easier to replenish.
  • Since I ran into a lot of cows on this run, and I'm up to 72 steaks, I may favor a few -ATK choices on the red worms to keep healing items for other rooms.
  • The pile of 3 green gems and 3 red gems are 2 worms each (you lose 1 stone to rounding). The red gems you open anyways, and the green gems are only 1 blue worm away, meaning you net gain one blue clear.
  • The top left chest only requires clearing either 1 yellow (8*) or one blue to get to, for a *chance to get a stone of the colors I'm using. (but chests are good treasure anyways). Since my stats are horribly maxed out and expensive to level, I don't mind wasting the energy here.
  • I will probably start with red gems, and then use green gems before using a randomizer. With the two gem piles, that should give me 16 (6+2 each) worms through, and it looks like I only need ~14. I may try the chest after depleting the reds and most of the greens and see if I get lucky.
  • Fun fact: If you clear the Worm in that nook to the bottom left of the pink metal in the center, you can actually hit it from the bottom left. (the red worm between the 5blue and 7 blue). In this case, I don't want to fight the red.
  • Also, I made a mistake on labeling the screen shot, and you don't need to go through 11Blue. The gold is a free space.

• Once I was out of red and green gems, I went back for the top left chest, and got a lucky green gem from it. An extra clear.
  • Grabbed the red gems, used the 1 green to open up the 3 green in center bot.
  • Made a few mistakes running through, because I wasn't paying attention, but nothing catastrophic.
  • Ended up using mostly the steaks to pass the red worms - I won't ever need 100 ATK, and I have way more than the other stats, so it feels ok to waste them at this point. Might need the healing for the stupid spike trap B3 map. That one is one of the worst, you practically need 101+ base health and STILL need to use healing items to clear that level. It's kinda dumb. And the extras on the map are all not worth it since they sit behind -30 or -60 health worth of traps.
  • Also, I ended up wasting that Clock. Had three, so used them gambling that I'd get a 4th in the 3 levels that opened up. Didn't. Oh well.

And... cleared. Though made a bit trivial from being late in the run. Didn't have to shuffle. Still sucks up a lot of resources though.

cleared..png

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaotics19

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
That one is a pain, and the randomness of which worms you get can really be a downfall. A good supply of healing foods can really make the difference there, as worms will always take 30hp to clear. You also really need to count the number of yellow worms you can pass through with your energy, as even high energy counts only get you a few more passes. It's definitely one of the rooms that you would rather get later in the run, and one where you want to figure out what your path is going to cost before committing to it. In early runs, it may be straight up impossible to complete it, and you might have to accept the lost step and just walk out.

Your best friend will actually be the magic stone randomizers. You can clear through one stone type, then randomize them to even out your totals again and not take such huge hits on the supplies of your other stones.

Blue worms are actually the ones you have the most flexibility against. Avoiding opening chests or collecting the stones on the ground can help get a few more uses as well, if the stones align with the stone set you're depleting. The chests can give random stones out as well, sometimes giving you an extra clear on a blue worm or two. Then, with the randomizers, you can speak out a few extra clears with those as well.

Definitely one of the rougher maps since there's no way to gain more energy down there, meaning you have a fixed number of yellow worms you can clear before taking hits to health.

The only items that will help are the stone randomizers for blue worms, STAT foods to offset some losses from red worms (if need be, I usually try to avoid that, but sometimes you need to take a hit or two), and health foods to recover from the hits.

If you're late enough in the run that you've managed to encounter a bunch of animals that you got to torch, you might have a decent stockpile of extra steaks that you can afford to take hits to ATK on red worms.

In my more recent runs, once I have a decent bank of the three STAT foods (say 10-15 of each), I also start using ingredients to make a lot more burgers. I find that I go through health foods a lot faster than mana foods. I also don't use the STAT increasing foods until I need them, such as when my INT is no longer high enough to open a door, or get the 5 stones from the elementals. That helps make the hits from certain enemies (skeletons) lower, and conserve more healing foods for later. Likewise with energy and upgrades - Until I need the upgrade, or need to clear energy for the next pick up, I'll stockpile the energy I have, which also lets me change my mind about what stat to put it in. If I encounter a healing or mana orb, I can dump into those instead to get a few extra health back on the heal and for the rest of the run, then build up for the actual stats again later.

---

In my current run, I'm on STEP 50, and have 63 steaks, 20 of the other 2 stat foods, and 17 burgers, so should be able to through it if I encounter it, but once you hit step 30+ you essentially have everything you need. Still need to think through some of the puzzles, but this game is definitely balanced towards giving you more resources than it takes, so you'll eventually end up at that kind of point. Up to step 30 can be a bit of a balancing act though. The Star treasure though is what really breaks the game (+500 energy in the prep room at start). I think getting one more of those will mean that I get to start my runs with a guaranteed lvl 21 int, which is what is needed for the +5 stones option from elementals at the start.

---- EDIT ---

Aw man, you cursed me! =P

View attachment 2790339

So I don't usually think this much into detail and just look at overall trends, but this is what the paths look like:

View attachment 2790357
  • So the first priority is just getting through.
  • Also, I keep myself at 31 health after clearing anything, just in case of mis-clicks. Very easy to accidentally end your run on this map.
  • After that, if I have the resources, I want that clock in the bottom right, and maybe the chest in the bottom left, since that's 3 items opened with only killing one worm.
  • Since I have 6k energy, I know I can pass a decent amount of yellow worms, so I'll probably favor those.
  • The first choice is the choice between the 3rd worm being red or blue - since the potential of facing up to 10 red worms means 300 hp (or 30 burgers) that's a lot... I have 46 health, so that reduces 1 and a half sets (4 burgers and a curry) So I have enough healing items to take it, but it would really wipe those out.
  • Since I have enough stones to pass about 24 worms even without shuffles, I'll favor the blue over the red - stones are easier to replenish.
  • Since I ran into a lot of cows on this run, and I'm up to 72 steaks, I may favor a few -ATK choices on the red worms to keep healing items for other rooms.
  • The pile of 3 green gems and 3 red gems are 2 worms each (you lose 1 stone to rounding). The red gems you open anyways, and the green gems are only 1 blue worm away, meaning you net gain one blue clear.
  • The top left chest only requires clearing either 1 yellow (8*) or one blue to get to, for a *chance to get a stone of the colors I'm using. (but chests are good treasure anyways). Since my stats are horribly maxed out and expensive to level, I don't mind wasting the energy here.
  • I will probably start with red gems, and then use green gems before using a randomizer. With the two gem piles, that should give me 16 (6+2 each) worms through, and it looks like I only need ~14. I may try the chest after depleting the reds and most of the greens and see if I get lucky.
  • Fun fact: If you clear the Worm in that nook to the bottom left of the pink metal in the center, you can actually hit it from the bottom left. (the red worm between the 5blue and 7 blue). In this case, I don't want to fight the red.
  • Also, I made a mistake on labeling the screen shot, and you don't need to go through 11Blue. The gold is a free space.

• Once I was out of red and green gems, I went back for the top left chest, and got a lucky green gem from it. An extra clear.
  • Grabbed the red gems, used the 1 green to open up the 3 green in center bot.
  • Made a few mistakes running through, because I wasn't paying attention, but nothing catastrophic.
  • Ended up using mostly the steaks to pass the red worms - I won't ever need 100 ATK, and I have way more than the other stats, so it feels ok to waste them at this point. Might need the healing for the stupid spike trap B3 map. That one is one of the worst, you practically need 101+ base health and STILL need to use healing items to clear that level. It's kinda dumb. And the extras on the map are all not worth it since they sit behind -30 or -60 health worth of traps.
  • Also, I ended up wasting that Clock. Had three, so used them gambling that I'd get a 4th in the 3 levels that opened up. Didn't. Oh well.

And... cleared. Though made a bit trivial from being late in the run. Didn't have to shuffle. Still sucks up a lot of resources though.

View attachment 2790367
That was not the room layout that I was talking about, though it is nice to know that this kind of thing is indeed possible through tossing sheer amounts of resources at it. Apologies for the curse, though.

alphalpa

Sep 3, 2020
That was not the room layout that I was talking about, though it is nice to know that this kind of thing is indeed possible through tossing sheer amounts of resources at it. Apologies for the curse, though.
Hm. Not sure which room you mean then. Got a screenshot?

===

TIPS FOR NEW GAME/STARTING OFF:

Otherwise, I started a new game since it's been a while since I started without stats/items, and was curious how well I'd do now that I wasn't running blindly in circles. Overall, it's not hard to get started, though it is certainly challenging. You're definitely highly limited early on.

Starting off the first run with no bonuses:
  • First thing you want to do on the map is collect all the free pickups, and then check any fairies to see what gems are needed for energy. Collect those stones first, and trade them in for exp.
  • You'll want to level MAT and INT first. The goal is to get to the point where you can collect 2 stones per mana crystal rock, and trade one of them for 2 empty stones from the elementals. It won't happen quickly, and it won't last long when/if you get to it. Maybe 1 map or 2.
  • Remember that you regain 1 hp per map you visit. If you're at max health and have a few spare exp, consider leveling max hp, to gain that +1 health.
  • Save your mana for rats and wasps later on. Use health to beat slimes.
  • You can definitely max out stats, and finish the 10 steps.
  • Towards the later steps - stop trying to collect stones/level up. Even if it would get you an item - the gold/energy you carry will be far greater than what you get from items.
  • You'll be limited on capture stones. Focus on capturing the girls that you will put into the Whorehouse (for more gold).
  • On the last map, capture as much as you can, but still focus Whorehouse > Drain Room > Impregnation room.
  • It's more than ok to defeat girls for extra energy/gold. In fact, on earlier maps (Steps 6/7) - you should probably do so primarily, and save capture stones for high profile targets (Maids, Martial Artist, etc.).
  • If you manage to come back with Gold bars - focus on upgrading the Whorehouse first. The benefits are minor, but they'll add up over time.
The end of my first run looked like this:
NEW GAME 1.png

Leveling up:
  • You'll want to take the first two stat points of INT and MAT
  • Ignore STEP for now.
  • Energy goes towards MAX ENERGY. (for quite a while most likely)
  • Open the Whorehouse.
  • If you have the cash, you can open the drain room, but there's less immediate need on this one.
  • The first Silver key is a good pickup, as the downgrade for the chests makes them near useless.
  • Axes, Shovels are the more important starting gear.
After a few more runs, you'll want to pick up:
  • MAT 2
  • INT 2
  • ATK 1 + 2
  • Starting Energy - had to save between runs for this, but highly worth it. Wish I'd skipped taking the sword and torch and upgraded this a run or two sooner. With MAT 1 and INT 2, 300 starting energy gets you to MAT 5 and INT 6 on the first map, which is enough to double soak (x2 stones) the Crystal deposits, and trade for 2x empty stones from the elementals on the 1st two maps. You might be able to get to x3 on crystal/trade with lucky fairy spawns/choices.
  • Level up fairy choices (1k)
  • Level up Anvil crafting table (1k)
  • Grab some more starting gear. Notably 3x pick (500+1k+2k) and/or bomb 1 (3k). Axe 2/Shovel 2.
  • While swords/torches are priority in high level runs, you barely run into the need for them in low level runs. Maybe kill a chicken. Maybe a hay bale. Also, since you have no recipes, you have so many ingredients hay bales are not a problem, since ingredients are next to useless.
  • Upgrade MAX MANA at least up to 5 (so you can take out snakes)
After a few runs, my starting gear looked like this:
NEW GAME 2 after a few runs.png

After a even few more runs, you're ready to start upgrading steps. By this point, you've probably managed to make it down to a B1 or maybe even B2 level for decent loot, but probably been quickly forced back up to the surface due to blocked paths.

You do have to be careful about being greedy - On the run that I finally pushed to upgrade STEP to 15 to go scout the adventurer's base, I accidentally locked myself in a B2 room and had to abandon early. Woe is me:
NEW GAME 4 ooops no way out.png

On the next run, I got a good number of girls, and scouted the Adventurer's base, as well as a decent payout in gold. Again, remember on the last 2ish maps to try to hoard as much gold/energy as possible. It'll be the bulk of your return. Even at this point my items account for ~1-2k gold, my carried gold is about 4-5k, and the Whorehouse is now kicking into gear with another 4-5k. Items account for about 1-2k Energy, my Max Energy is 4k, so I try to hit that, and the Drain room is giving about 1.5k over the 15 steps.
  • Scouting the adventurer's base opens up the raid. The first raid is a freebie, and you'll need to do it to open up the elves.
  • In the Barracks talk to the guy that trains skills. #1 priority, for 10k, is getting Dance of Life on the Blirin Legion.
  • After that, useful skills are Gobta - triple attack (3k), Bligon - Poison Arrow, Gogo - All-goblin Assault (5k), Set Fire (10k). Heal Herb is useful on the first three (Blirin starts with it for free).
  • I got Dance of life, Triple Attack, and Poison Arrow - still don't have the others.
  • I had 5281 goblins, for 1320 health per legion.
  • I ran the Raid 2 additional times, both of which were challenging. On the first freebie raid, enemies hit for 1-50 dmg. On 2 and 3, they hit for 126-200 damage.
  • You'll want to get down to 1 enemy on the later battles, and defend stall them to be able to kill it on a turn you cast Dance of Life to heal back up. Your goal is to have as much life as possible starting the later battles, and end every raid with a Dance of Life so all your goblins will be at max health, and you won't lose any numbers (any missing HP at the end of the raid are permanent goblin losses).
  • Kill spellcasters first.
  • If you can, Defend will all goblins the turn after the guild leader "prepares a big spell". You may need to take a heavier hit on Blirin if you need to heal.
  • Attacking and hitting grants you 10 mp towards a spell. Missing grants you 0. Defending is a guaranteed 20. Blirin will likely spend a lot of time defending and healing, unless there's a mage to kill.
  • Getting hit gives you some mp equal to a percentage of life lost - but this is the only time it will matter, as later on you'll have so much life you'll never take a big enough hit to trigger that.
  • SAVE IN BETWEEN EVERY RAID.
With the 3 raids, I was able to put 3 guild leaders into the Whorehouse to really crank up the gold gain (21 each per step - 53x15x1.09 = 1030 gold per 15 step run from them alone).

I was also able to buy the second level of energy, to really get cracking on that head start. Gems and empty gems are also good starting gear that I got earlier.

... And that's where I stopped right now. May try to open up the elves quickly so I can get that freebie raid, or I may try the Adventurer's guild boss map, to get more gold generation. My first playthrough I rushed opening all the areas and didn't even realize the boss maps were a thing for a long time.

Next upgrade priorities will be the next few STAT points, starting with INT and MAT, as well as some recipes - food first, as the Orcs are starting to be a problem and it's very RNG to clear them right now. Upgrading another choice on the Alchemy table is important. Maxxing out choices will be a while, most likely, as 10k is a lot for the final choice, but Fairies and Anvil will likely happen sooner, rather than later.

===

Anyways, I've attached my save files.

Saves 1 and 2 are the OP runs - and full clear with all scenes. 10 of each hero in the Impreg room for the bonus scenes, at least 1 of each in all the rooms. Also have 1 of each in the prison doing nothing, so that those scenes remain available.
Save 1 is the main entry, Save 2 I use in the barracks to save in between raids, or to save while in the middle of a run. Since I have 100 steps, doing a full run takes a couple Netflix sessions. I usually just do 10 steps at a time, maybe 20.

Saves 4 and 5 are the new run, right up to having just unlocked the Adventures guild and having done 3 raids on them. Fairly decent start into the early game.

Enjoy.

View attachment save.rar View attachment save.rar

ThatOneHater

Jun 30, 2023
This is... not correct. The Hero base is one of random B3F levels. You have to go down the stairs, after that, it's random luck if you reach the base.

Here's a few additional tips:

• How you play will be determined by how your upgrades look. Earlier runs will require you to make more difficult choices, and you'll want to hoard some gold/energy for when you finish to get more upgrades. Later runs, your gold generation per step will vastly outperform anything you bring back, so you'll use it like crazy as a resource in the run.
  • Surface level maps are fairly weak, but balanced between multiple resource types. The further down you go, the better the resources per map, but the more focused it can get, i.e. a room with only Energy crystals. HOWEVER, B3F is a huge resource SINK. Many are difficult challenges that reward a powerful treasure at the end. Early on, you don't want to go into B3F too early, as it is unlikely that you get a good payout from it. Some B3F can still give good resources during the challenge (ie, the goblin/merchant map), but it is rare. Far more maps give no resources (Sand worms/Skeleton/Snowman maps) and only exist for the treasure.
  • Several B2F maps have several EXP succubus, including one map that has around 10 of them, for massive Energy boost to quickly powerlevel. Also many rooms with a massive amount of crystals for either crystal gain or Energy gain.
  • Early on, the energy crystals rooms can be very powerful for a quick power spike, especially if you have a decent amount of MAT+ potions. Chug a bunch of MAT+ potions, and boost your energy collection massively to get a lot of early level ups on your stats.
  • CLOCKS are the most powerful items you will find, and the rarest. They are received from the Iron chests, or the hooded merchants, or just rewarded on certain maps (in very small numbers). There are a few ways to use clocks:
    • To farm B3F levels for treasures, you need to go through Surface, B1F, B2F, and finally B3F. This means 4 levels, so you'll want to use clocks in sets of 4 at the end of runs where you are sufficiently powerful enough (and have enough resources) to go for Treasures.
    • Early on, while you are trying to get resources, you can use clocks to extend your time in B2F in order to gain massive amounts of resources. Be aware that some B2F levels do require some resources to get to an exit, so you could trap yourself and end your run if you have absolutely none of a certain tool (i.e. Mining picks/bombs).
    • This is rare, but most stat challenges are scaled on your step count. If you're 1 off of a ATK or INT check, you can actually use a clock to lower the step count and meet the variable challenge (does not work for lockpicking chests, or set challenge gates (does work for lockpicking doors))
    • Clocks reduce your STEP count, so do not count towards the bonuses per step for the Impreg/Drain/Whorehouse at the end of the run. They are only for farming treasures/amassing resources to help the run.
  • One item you can buy is a green box that doubles a certain elemental stone type. You can get three of them. The use of these at the right time can make a run massively easier. One of the more powerful items. A good time to use is once you have 60-100 of a certain stone type, converting to 480-800 of that stone. Then you can use a stone shuffler to spread it out among the other stone types, and once you get to an alchemy table, buy up enough grey stones/capture stones to set up the rest of your run.
  • Item stat switches (crafted at the alchemy table) are highly useful and versatile. Keep many on you, once able (25 is a good number). A few uses can be:
    • Swapping the highest stat to appease the STAT granting demonesses. This is more efficient than trying to use STAT+/- drinks, or STAT gaining foods to constantly top off.
    • Dropping a stat to 0 to easily pass the STAT skeletons. You can use STAT- drinks from several stat types if you don't have enough of one type (i.e. use 4 ATK- drinks, swap to INT to use 3 INT- drinks, if you didn't have enough INT-) Especially true if there are multiple types of Knights in the challenge. Getting one stat to 0, and swapping between stat types to pass all of the knights with only one set of minuses.
    • Conversely, if you need to pass a number of STAT checks, you only need to boost 1 stat up, and swap it around, saving multiple drinks.
  • Torches / Swords will be the most needed items. Especially torches. Torches clear Darkness, Ice (snowmen and ice blocks), Hay Bales, and Animals. Two of the more annoying B3F floors are the Snowmen/Ice (requires at least 60-65 torches), and the Animals/Monsters to clear, because getting through the animals requires a massive amount of swords/torches.
  • To be prepared for most rooms, aiming for: 60+ swords, 60+ torches, 20+ shovels, 10+axes, and at least 25+ bombs( / x3 mining picks) can get you through most challenges. More bombs/picks is always good. More swords/torches is always good. Axes are mostly useless except for the ELF maps. Even then, not that many are needed so long as you are smart with them.
    • When crafting, bombs are better than mining picks. To clear 1 rock, you need 3 picks, which will cost 3 gems, 3 wood, 3 iron. The bomb will take only 3 gems and 1 iron. Only buy picks from goblins if you have enough of your other tools (takes 3 picks to be useful, whereas only 1 for other tools). Prioritize saving wood for torches, and iron for bombs/keys as needed.
    • Don't waste axes getting unnecessary wood - if you need to craft an axe because you over spent, you just wasted a gem since it takes the wood you collected. And an iron. You should get enough just from picking them up and using when needed only. If you get a surplus, you can choose to get wood in order to get more torches.
  • Each map type has a set pool of maps to pull from, with surface > B1 > B2 getting better resources, and B3F being the treasure room. This also applies to the different region maps though.
    • Once unlocked, the KINGDOM set of maps (leading to the princess) is heavy on Guards, Knights, and Knight Captains, good for the Whorehouse (Knights) and Impregnation rooms (Guards). The maps also tend to be lower in crystals (have those ready first), but most maps have an alchemy table, which is good if you're looking for one. The boss map has a Health orb at the very front, but 5x -10 health spike traps (-50 health) so if you plan to clear the room, it may not be a health gain, unless you have higher than 50 max health. Also requires multiple torches.
    • The CHURCH maps are more varied, but one variation has multiple Experience Succubus girls that eat a precious metal (Gold/Jewels/etc) for massive exp. A great way to start an early run. Also one of the few map sets that has a mana orb available to reset mana. Otherwise, max mana is essentially useless, since there are few ways to restore it. The boss level also has a health orb (but in the middle), but also has multiple spike traps to offset. Church maps have more caster types, good for the energy drain room, but still has a decent number of guards for the Impreg room, and a few Knights for the whorehouse.
    • The PIRATE/WAKOKU maps have lots of chests, but the boss rooms have multiple spike traps with NO health orbs to offset.
    • The ELF boss map has multiple paths through, making it easier to reach the end on early runs.
    • I have not run the Adventurer/Elf maps enough to comment on the random map pool for them.
    • Most region maps have better rewards than Surface maps, but may be missing or light on certain resources (i.e. Kingdom/Church are light on Crystals) and do not have stairs (no B2F farming). This makes a choice at the start of any set of 10 Step cycle whether to go down a region for more girls/boss to capture, go for treasures on B3F, or to try to dive to B2F and stay there much longer for better resources/rewards and power up a run. I usually prefer to go Church early for a chance at the succubus map, but I'm a bit of a gambler.
  • The steps ending in 10 are save steps. This gives 9 steps between them to get your resources/treasure/girls.
    • Typically you want to do one Region/Boss route (steps 1-5), and then one dive to B3F taking the last 4 steps.
    • Another option is to ignore the Boss routes, and go straight to surface and down to the basements. This lets you get 2 dives to B3F, with one extra step to either stay on B2F an exta step, or to use only 3 clocks for that 3rd B3F run.
    • Sometimes, especially for the first time you need to make the choice (steps 11-19), it can be helpful to skip Boss route, going to surface(1), B1F (2), B2F (3), and then just stay on B2F until step 8 (4-8), then go down the stairs finally on 8 so step 9 is B3F. This lets you get 6 B2F levels in one run between save points for resource gains. (Basement maps will have 3 exits, 1 door labeled "Exit" will end the dungeon and bring you to surface and you need to descend again, 1 door without a sign will keep you on the same level, 1 set of stairs to bring you down to the next floor.) (B3F will always exit you to surface)
Thank you brother

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I open it with open and it show
I'm not sure about you want to do exactly. But what is sure is that you can't just open an RPG Maker MZ save file with a text editor.

These files are in fact json files compressed with zlib. So you'll have to use a dedicated tool to deal with them; or eventually an online save editor web site.

Oct 20, 2021
this is ridiculous to have a tutorial that need a tutorial on it's own to be completed ... and if you do a single miss click, you have to restart and waste 10min redoing all the boring shit ....

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
Made this simple chart if you are not sure where to send your captured.

Green- Impregnation
Purple- Drain
Yellow- Whore house
2 circle => both stat are equally better than the last stat
no circle => all 3 stat are relatively equal

Untitled.png

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
this is ridiculous to have a tutorial that need a tutorial on it's own to be completed ... and if you do a single miss click, you have to restart and waste 10min redoing all the boring shit ....
Yea it's more of a puzzle than the tutorial, but the good thing is you can steal some EXP from it if you want to.

Fish.

May 12, 2022
How do I scout? Is there a specific goblin I must find to begin scouting places or should I go there myself?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
How do I scout? Is there a specific goblin I must find to begin scouting places or should I go there myself?
You scout a place to open it up for raiding the first time you reach the point where you would otherwise attack it, typically stage 15, assuming that you advanced 5 stages forwards after stage 10 when you choose which direction to advance. if you had to back off to the choice stage again you're obviously not going to reach it at step 15.

That first time you reach it, you unlock the option to raid it with a full army, then head home and stop your run there. All future runs, let you keep going and instead launch a solo raid where the map is always fixed and the same and you have a chance to capture what would normally be the boss of the raid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fish.

a820802

Jan 8, 2019
That first time you reach it, you unlock the option to raid it with a full army, then head home and stop your run there. All future runs, let you keep going and instead launch a solo raid where the map is always fixed and the same and you have a chance to capture what would normally be the boss of the raid.
adding to that, once you scouted the location. the raid option is opened under one of the menu in the base.
you must beat the raid in your base, before you can enter the same area, and to unlock the next area(also at 15 step)

Onomatopoeiaa

Jun 26, 2018
Damn the next game looks really good...

Also is it REALLY impossible to get some with that goddess? Im having so much trouble finding things with goddess giving stuff that gets turned back on the goddess...

Folda

Nov 30, 2017
Just want to come in here and say this game is 10/10 awesome addictive game. Porn wise its weak and unfappable but gameplay is top notch.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
I'm still waiting for the uncensored version of 3.0
OR
Someone knows where I can find an older uncen version so i can try replacing the old images?

Reactions: mistmist
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes