3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
Bottom Centre Labelled exit = Return to surface (Surface Maps less special items).
Top Left Dark Exit = Stay in caves (better items and tough challenges)
Top Right Stairs Down = Enter basement (only place you can get Treasures). There are three or four levels you have to go down the basement stairs on each map to progress to a treasure room. After 5 levels the map resets to the selection map (called "Ramification Point") so if you're not going down on each map you'll never reach a treasure room.

Maps rotate like this:
Levels 1-5 = starter maps (these vary but are relative easy).
Levels 6-9 = treasure entrance (have stairs leading down) or treasure maps. Level 9 will be a treasure roomif you go down all the stairs in levels 6-8.
Level 10 = Ramification Point (route selection map - choose which area to go, note you can only get the boss level map if you have completed 1 raid on that boss from the barracks in the goblin lair).
Level 11-15 = Route maps (vary depending on the route taken) lead to boss map if you have completed a raid from the barracks in the goblin lair. After completing the boss level (or wimping out) exit via Surface Exit (labelled exit - it's the only one and there's never any obstacles).

From here on end the maps cycle in groups of 5 (x = any integer - 1, 2, 3, 4...)
10x+(1-5) = Route maps (Boss level maps at 10x+5).
10x+(6-9) = Treasure entrance or treasure maps.
10x+10 = Ramification Point (Route Selection Map).

Grind away green heros.
View attachment 2528365
I had worked most of that out through trial and error, but hadn't realized the specifics about what caused the treasure room to spawn. Thanks for the clarification there, and the level of detail in your explanation.

Dylan003

Sep 5, 2017
Bottom Centre Labelled exit = Return to surface (Surface Maps less special items).
Top Left Dark Exit = Stay in caves (better items and tough challenges)
Top Right Stairs Down = Enter basement (only place you can get Treasures). There are three or four levels you have to go down the basement stairs on each map to progress to a treasure room. After 5 levels the map resets to the selection map (called "Ramification Point") so if you're not going down on each map you'll never reach a treasure room.
Don't suppose you know how to fix the bug after winning the Kingdom raid? I was having fun playing this as an actual game but that game breaking bug stopped me in my tracks.

Dec 23, 2019
Don't suppose you know how to fix the bug after winning the Kingdom raid? I was having fun playing this as an actual game but that game breaking bug stopped me in my tracks.
As below... just click slowly through the text let the images load and sound play before clicking the next scene.

Just click through the after battle text slowly, that seems to happen if you click as the credits are loading/running.
The other errors i encountered was like this...

Getting this when I try to use an aphrodisiac in the kingdom route. Any idea what's going on?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To fix these i just went to the folder stated in the error copied a .png or .ogg file with a similar filename then renamed it to the one in the error so for the above copy "y11_4.png_" from "...\img\pictures\y" then rename to "y11_4908.png_". Then click "Retry", might take a couple of clicks. [NOTE this doesn't always work :cautious: - on checking again it seems the code looks for several .png or .ogg files so you just have to keep copying pasting and renaming till it finds the image, suspect someone for got to change the references to images when the update was made]

Last edited:

Kuro Kann

Dec 23, 2018
If anybody is any good with Japanese and wants to help translate the next game by this creator; I've talked to the creator and can probably facilitate a translation; and can help with proof reading.

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
seems that the upcoming game from the same devs is somewhat of a similar nature to this game. A shop type game with the same catching girls plus new girls. The game looked kinda fun in the trailer. U play as the succubus this time it seems

Last edited:

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
According to the new game releases tomorrow.

Looks to be a store management game, where you play as a succubus who goes out and captures adventurers and turns them into equipment, onaholes, literal toilets, sells them as wall butts to get more people to come into your store, etc. Lots of transformation, and you play a stronger character.

I'm absolutely buying a copy when it comes out. I enjoyed the first one and this new ones looks great.

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
As below... just click slowly through the text let the images load and sound play before clicking the next scene.
I've tried it, but even if I wait 20 seconds for each text dialog, I get the error... do you know if I should update to a newer version?
I am using the one that was published in November.

Vizer007

Oct 15, 2019
Glad you enjoyed it! Unfortunately I think those are the only games I know of like these. If you ever find more great ones let me know. These games left me with a need for more, but not enough to play.
Found an awesome game, like Lulu Farea, it's called Soulestination, it's on steam, and for a stupidly low price for such a game (30-50 hours of gameplay!), highly recommend!

Reactions: Chillified
Dec 23, 2019
I've tried it, but even if I wait 20 seconds for each text dialog, I get the error... do you know if I should update to a newer version?
I am using the one that was published in November.
Make sure you've installed the bug fixes on Page 4... see below. If that does'nt work afraid that's as much help as I can offer.

I think this should stop all crashes since I haven't encountered anymore, here's what this bug fix does

Bug fix 1 - when you encountered random goblins while exploring the game would crash, due to missing picture/audio files, I just took a random picture and audio file and set it to the missing file names, you may or may not hear random moaning when you select a goblin that would've originally caused a crash, otherwise no issues. (I think the issue is that these were supposed to be female goblins but their files are missing, no special interaction or anything they're typically traders, on rare occasions recruits).

Bug fix 2 - the goblin that causes a crash at the intersection where you pick the next area you want to go, it's a free 300 goblins, the issue was that the reward was properly set up but the dialogue couldn't figure out how much you were getting, I just looked up the reward and completed the dialog.(note: this wasn't the fault of the translator if it were all the other recruit events would've caused a crash from the start too, seems the dev just forgot to set the gobu_num this time.)

Bug fix 3 - the goblin that sells skills, someone else fixed this up you can find their bug fix on an earlier page included it so that people don't have to download multiple bug fix patches.

Edit:
Bug fix 4 - when you complete challenge areas you get an item that gives a 1 percent bonus to something in their category, but in the case of the pig and the star they instead unlock starting bonuses that look just like them and give 100 gold for the pig, and 100 energy for the star, but due to an issue when you picked them up in starting area the game crashed, I removed an undefined line and they're now working as intended.

To apply just copy the three folders into the game folder where the exe is

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
Found an awesome game, like Lulu Farea, it's called Soulestination, it's on steam, and for a stupidly low price for such a game (30-50 hours of gameplay!), highly recommend!
Awesome, thanks for letting me know! Just bought the game and will be giving a try later, I appreciate the recommendation!

Reactions: Vizer007

jlmh

Oct 18, 2022
Make sure you've installed the bug fixes on Page 4... see below. If that does'nt work afraid that's as much help as I can offer.
Thanks for the help but after several attempts it only worked for me when I updated the game to the most recent version that a user posted on the forum
P.D if anyone can't see the credits after the raid against the kingdom I recommend updating it at least that worked for me

Sep 23, 2021
Haven't read all 13 pages, but i did read the last 3. Just making sure, is the latest version that is on f95 just the one on page 7?

Darkrus

Jul 31, 2017
New version 3.00 has released with additional H events, so anyone has the patch or the game?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
BaasB can you update front page with this version?

Several enhancements (more items from shops and save point added to Ramification Point - no more 2-4 hr runs required) and bug fixes.
3.0 also adds an extra h-scene for each character in the impregnation room. Unlock requirement is 10 of that character type put into the room.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes