3.50 star(s) 22 Votes

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
it is always goblins
why is it always goblins?
Cause they're short, ugly, and disgusting. Same reason japan loves fat ugly bastards and NTR, there's some sexual thrill watching beautiful women be degraded by such disgusting creatures. I don't get it either but that's just how it is.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Ok do we, as the player, actually get to fuck the girls? Played a little bit before and it looked as though only the other goblins get some action.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Ok do we, as the player, actually get to fuck the girls? Played a little bit before and it looked as though only the other goblins get some action.
when we capture them? yes you are, but it is still more of an anonymous thing since the scenes dont show who rapes them, only that they are raped, except for tentacles and the new scene that each girl has in impregnation room (it shows the goblins)

and some can put a save with 10 for each and all bosses in impregnation room please?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What is "touch UI" in the options for? I've never seen that one before.

Also, this is tagged "English", but it screams MTL very loudly. The English is HORRIBLE. I usually avoid games with MTL. Guess I'll just skip through the Engrish and watch the scenes, and guess my way around. lol
Future reference...it shouldn't say "Englush" when it is horribly translated from another language to English. When I see "English" without "translated by" or "MTL" next to it, I assume it was either written in English, by a native speaker, or it was at least translated decently.

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
For Windows, as for (al)most of the RPG Maker (MZ here) games: in the "save" sub-folder of the game (files "filexx.rmmzsave" with xx=1 to 19; don't forget the general "global.rmmzsave" file too).

View attachment 2156720
Lamen's terms for those of us who don't understand what you said?
Explanation: I used 2 different save editors, and replaced the file that you described, in the folder shown in your picture (the only save folder I know of), and the money was the only thing that changed. Literally nothing else changed.

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
Sad that I threw all the girls in the whorehouse instead of the impregnation room now, can't see the new pregnancy scenes for some of the rarer girls without cheating

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
how do you use aphrodisiac
When you would fight a hero on the map while you have an aphrodisiac, instead of choosing to use hp or mp to defeat them, you can use up an aphrodisiac, and defeat them that way. It's a few options down in the menu, I think the third one, above the option to defeat them using weapons.
how do you send a scout after meeting all other requirments??
By send out a scout, do you mean, scout a map location so you can raid it? I'm not entirely sure what your question is.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes