TouchingHavoc

Mar 5, 2021
Hey SolidDoc , it's a solid game that is quite enjoyable, two things that I think would be very nice additions.

A replay scene or gallery of all sex scenes (or even better all scenes).
Moar save slots please, 8 slots was okay on the first release but now I can't keep saves of all moments/stages in the game !

Thank for your great game, it's not perfect but I feel it's a labor of love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SolidDoc

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Hey SolidDoc , it's a solid game that is quite enjoyable, two things that I think would be very nice additions.

Moar save slots please, 8 slots was okay on the first release but now I can't keep saves of all moments/stages in the game !

Thank for your great game, it's not perfect but I feel it's a labor of love.
Under Preferences there is an option for more save slots

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
OMG ! Thanks for that... why not activate it by default ? To be more like those kinds of games ?
I don't like having that many slots, so i removed them. People complained, so i put it back in

I am thinking about adding replay feature, especially since i am considering redoing early sex scenes as they were meh. Wouldn't want the players to be forced to restart, so yeah, it's probably coming once i figure out a better way to split the dialogue and my event code parts

Thanks for playing

Rusty11

Feb 25, 2018
Got another error when using Dahlia's skill Pierce. One one occasion the attack hit one of my units even though they were not it any possible line of attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Different battle, got the errors below and did no damage to anyone.

Last edited:

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Got another error when using Dahlia's skill Pierce. One one occasion the attack hit one of my units even though they were not it any possible line of attack.
Thanks for the reports, i will take a look at those

P.S. I have released a bug fix update addressing following issues found by the folks. These fixes should hook up to the save on their own on any following version, so no need to download the fix if you're done for now
Dahlia pierce action exception fix
God mode fixed in the level with friendly ai
Cover ai exception when zero friendly targets exist fix
Torchbearer effect memory pointer fix

Last edited:

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
The premise was unique but sex scenes are short and unappealing. Girls are already head over heels over MC. There is no sense of tension or conquest when fucking them. MC feels like a gary stu. 2/10 game.
I would always prefer girls who are already head over heels over MC then the ones who treat him like a doormat, especially when doing so for no apparent reason, this scenario is far better then the wuss MC getting shitted on via typical tsundere behavior. I sincerely hope that dev won't divert towards that damn trend.

As for the sex scenes i kind of agree, i don't mind a little bit of slow burn/buildup as long as they don't feel hollow and the options in regards to them is always a plus, i.e. if the player wants to engage with certain character/s or not in order to avoid certain content, if dev can properly implement it of course.

I haven't finished playing this but i really don't fancy combat mechanics in these games, even with god mode it feels like a chore to me but i will probably stick around for the story (and for the *real* action :sneaky:).
Having said that, it takes a different kind of effort to stick to your vision and improve overtime in addition to communicate with the players in contrast to just abandoning the game, so props to dev for that.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
We all got our preferences, both players and me
Wouldn't make sense for me to make a game i am not passionate about, it would just come out mediocre. I like designing systems so the gameplay element is very fun and challenging for me to implement (it's my first time coding after all). I can agree that the game needs to be improved in many ways but yeah, i'd rather stick with what i like
found an issue ingame when using dhalia's skill "pierce"
I have fixed that problem already, if you redownload any of the links it should go away

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
We all got our preferences, both players and me
Wouldn't make sense for me to make a game i am not passionate about, it would just come out mediocre. I like designing systems so the gameplay element is very fun and challenging for me to implement (it's my first time coding after all). I can agree that the game needs to be improved in many ways but yeah, i'd rather stick with what i like

I have fixed that problem already, if you redownload any of the links it should go away
is it save compatible?

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, if i ever make an error that sticks to the ren'py save, i will make an effort to hook it up to a save version control i made to fix those kind of issues

prettywarrior

Oct 24, 2023
Yes, if i ever make an error that sticks to the ren'py save, i will make an effort to hook it up to a save version control i made to fix those kind of issues
ok cool then. really like the game you're making, im gonna play it and finish it then wait for it to beef up for like 6 or 12 months while checking on it occasionally (if you haven't abandoned by then) but this has the makings of a potential great game. well done dev

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Like this game very much, thank you! But i have a question though.
Does game has like video animations in sex scenes?
Because it seams like teasing to me, game is like "building up tension to sex some one ... poof! ... im done! yap! you don't have to see whole process." I had this with other game, there was animations play problem, just making sure there is none in this one.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
im contemplating adding "humor" tag, i dont know abt you all but this game is making me laugh in some situations :ROFLMAO:

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
im contemplating adding "humor" tag, i dont know abt you all but this game is making me laugh in some situations :ROFLMAO:
I kinda enjoy putting some unexpected stuff in for giggles, so might be suitable

Reactions: OEJ

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Finally played it, not for me. I tend to avoid group sex scenes as they act more like fuckfests adding stuff that i very much like to avoid, namely lesbian content and that's exactly what happened here, above all there is not a single choice to avoid that. For all intent and purposes this is a Kinetic Novel and yet the tag is not present.

It's funny, despite combat being a pain i kept playing without minding much because i thought at least i would have the option to opt-out from that specific content, which is entirely on me for just assuming that. This really should be tagged as a KN.

No matter, i'll take my leave. Good luck dev.

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes