LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
is it just me or are these from IMVU? i cant not see it
You are correct.
Back in the days, we used IMVU to make our Giantess stuff, we pretty much took a completely different direction when we discovered Daz3d and switched to it in 2014.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Yyyyeaaah, sorry about that...

This game is kinda brutal in difficulty, didn't know what I was doing back in the days :cry:
But in my defense... I released them all for free :D
Its fun, its not walking simulator, its nice to get little harder game :) and awesome see you here, i am been loong time fan of yours!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LuciferSynd

LuciferSynd

Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
What can I do in party to avoid game over :confused:
Oh, the party... Yup, many people got stuck in it.

Well, you need to "spend some time" there... So... Go on to Taroel and drink TWICE. Whatever you do, DO NOT go over twice and DON'T eat the food that Gabriel has cooked.

Once you've been drinking twice, go to the door where Raphael is playing Piano... And it will be open ;)

Mar 20, 2020
i cant beat azrael any help please ? i tried the heaven rage thing and tried to survive under her trap but nothing help

Oct 1, 2018
well this game isnt hard if you know basic there always have the skill can counter giantess like "quake" and poison status.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I saw this game mentioned on a review thread and it looked interesting. About how long is this one to complete?

Drovosek11

Apr 16, 2021
It's certainly great that the game is free, but I have to say that this game is terrible. The plot of the game is interesting, but most of the gameplay is walking through mazes and killing the same enemies a million times. When I went through the part where you have to walk and kill demons, I thought that the worst part was over. But then the part where I had to walk and run away from the succubi was waiting for me. It is almost impossible to get out of their tricks, even a spell for 300 mana does not always work. It became absolutely unbearable and I stopped playing. I really like your work on deviantart but this game is the worst femdom game i have ever played. Sorry for so many criticisms, but I'm sorry I wasted my time on this.

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Goddess Of Corruption [Final] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (888 MB/ 177 MB) : ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.