2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

May 17, 2019
Yep, and it is said in his deviantart that he's not planning on stopping any updates on UI/AI any time soon, say goodbye to your new content guys.
so GG's I guess
not to trust everything FWFS has said but I've only seen the exact opposite of this sentiment 1681669115801.png
I'll believe it when I see it but it's not like the developer literally came out and said "only UI updates"

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I'll believe it when I see it but it's not like the developer literally came out and said "only UI updates"
You must be new here. For 2 years this dev has been leading people on with constant lies. First it was a year of complete radio silence until the money ran down. Now it is these constant "updates" that only seem to change the UI, add terrible ideas like lootboxes/gear, and if we are lucky will change the camera viewpoint for an attack or two. No new moves, no new enemies, certainly no new finishers. The main game hasn't changed since version 1.8 and I have a suspicion that in the 4 years since this project started the lazy dev forgot even how.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Nothing was really done again in 2.3. Changes to equipment, camera angles, drop rates. More UI garbage. The scammer says there are new abilities, but there aren't. Turns out the only thing the tower does is give more exp, but they can't even do that right because you don't see ANY of the bonus until floor 10. They say there will be a new Goddess in the next update. If it isn't another complete lie then at least that will be something.

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Nothing was really done again in 2.3. Changes to equipment, camera angles, drop rates. More UI garbage. The scammer says there are new abilities, but there aren't. Turns out the only thing the tower does is give more exp, but they can't even do that right because you don't see ANY of the bonus until floor 10. They say there will be a new Goddess in the next update. If it isn't another complete lie then at least that will be something.
why you dont all report him ?, make it on patreon and devianrt! do it, and yous the power of your voice. and after she/he gets kicked, i will support one of you how can dev, because all physiks and model are was buyed from him, i found the guy how sells and even he tell,s he has problems with this person. becuase he doens.t pay for his work and art

HueLight

Apr 28, 2018
why you dont all report him ?, make it on patreon and devianrt! do it, and yous the power of your voice. and after she/he gets kicked, i will support one of you how can dev, because all physiks and model are was buyed from him, i found the guy how sells and even he tell,s he has problems with this person. becuase he doens.t pay for his work and art
So he was paying somebody else to make the animations? perhaps this is why there is no new content, perhaps the animator/creator does not want to deal with him anymore.

Btw if you like giantess content i really recommend palaman2122. he creates giantess comics and animations and he is very active (new content almost on daily basis). long story short he is the complete opposite of FWFS. (too bad these are getting rare)

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
why you dont all report him ?
Yeah people have tried, including me when they spent over a year without a post. You really think they are going to kick them now after they are pretending to put out content? Patreon had a choice between more money and less money. It doesn't take a genius to figure which way they would go. So if anything I'm just trying to warn people on here.

Reactions: Choo-choo

xeroxemnas

Oct 17, 2020
You must be new here. For 2 years this dev has been leading people on with constant lies. First it was a year of complete radio silence until the money ran down. Now it is these constant "updates" that only seem to change the UI, add terrible ideas like lootboxes/gear, and if we are lucky will change the camera viewpoint for an attack or two. No new moves, no new enemies, certainly no new finishers. The main game hasn't changed since version 1.8 and I have a suspicion that in the 4 years since this project started the lazy dev forgot even how.
Lmao I remember when this game first came out I think he tried to advertise on 4chan /d/ of all places and no one took him seriously. Guy reeked of a used car salesman.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Lmao I remember when this game first came out I think he tried to advertise on 4chan /d/ of all places and no one took him seriously. Guy reeked of a used car salesman.
4Chan *Chuckles* I wonder if that's where Koda got his used car salesman I mean, game dev beginning. :unsure:

Reactions: HumanRug

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
At least having different camera angles can make a 3D game more enjoyable. Is this an actual update though, or it's just, like, one grab whose camera is now 1 degree different?
Except there was nothing added to give new camera angles to. All they did was change the camera angles from one thing to another thing. Also they deleted the post saying there will be a new Goddess next update and are promising some village raid mod. I call BS on that one too.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
So it looks like this village raid mod thing might actually happen. Where you play as a guy and go around villages fighting other guys... I'm not sure if the dev is ignorant to their creation and why it was so popular, or hates the people who pay and support them. Like seriously. More Goddesses, more attacks for them, more finishers for them, and maybe the option to play as a woman. Instead we get worthless gear, lootboxes, and now male on male combat.

Jul 1, 2020
where do you get the informations? on kemono the latest posts says: "new Goddess is done" and also something with a Hammer. The Raid thing looks to me like a In Game Stand alone part, like that thing you can already do as giant Amazone...
never the less i have pretty much lost hope for this Game cause as you said it needs more moves, more goddesses and in my opinion a little bit of balance (like a lot of Battles are very RNG heavy with attackchains and Stunmechanic). Also the lets call it Updatepolitik is friendly spoken a desaster, you basicaly never get News whats currently worked on and when there are News its usually a oneliner. for that lootboxes / Item part: i do actually like it in some way, but it should not (yet) be the focus for the Game

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
where do you get the informations?
Go to page 1 here and besides the Patreon link there is one for DeviantArt. They posted more information there and showed a little bit of this village raid mod. So far I only see you as a guy running around and attacking other guys. Why they would make that is beyond me.

Wasn't there a similar village raid mode on previous versions?
Looooooong ago on a previous version they had this beta village raid thing where you were a Goddess and you just killed males walking around town. It had nothing, but at least it was on point with the reason people would play this game.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes