2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Yea i wasted my 10 minute for killing goblins for a trash goddess teaser which is mix of ice witch's body + athena face + random hair.
Yea dev, you're exacly doing what we are expect from you good job.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I tried that. Guess what Patreon said? All issues like that need to be brought to the attention of the dev.. the one getting a free ride. Maybe if a bunch of people reports it at once?
Doesn't Patreon have moderators? Or tech support people in charge of checking reports' validity? Even if they're an outright shit like some moderator I ran into a couple of times in here, this particular case makes their presence necessary.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I don't understand this.
Coding and adding animations to goblins and others takes time.
Why not spend this time to code and animate giantesses??
Because dev doesn't even bother doing their own animations. Some dude here pointed it out, but I'm too lazy to search it right now. Search for a post saying something like "it turned from pathetic to disgusting", and then look the previous posts. That time you're talking about isn't even being spent on the development of this game.

Reactions: 28-RISE

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Because dev doesn't even bother doing their own animations. Some dude here pointed it out, but I'm too lazy to search it right now. Search for a post saying something like "it turned from pathetic to disgusting", and then look the previous posts. That time you're talking about isn't even being spent on the development of this game.
:WeSmart:its about making money and not making games
like "Catwalk Mixamo" looking so familiar? Also bow, torch attack animations and many more probably

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
This some Redamz type shit going on here. :KEK:

Anyone annoyed should be reporting their patreon every few days as part of the routine of checking patreons they follow back. Takes like 30 seconds to flag their profile. Enough do it it'll catch the attention of them eventually.

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
I'll be honest, at least the game is pretty enjoyable right now, the bosses are letting you attack (eventually they will chain cc, but not like it was), the mechanics are cool and the equips are working right. I would play even if I didn't like the fetishes.

Reactions: HumanRug
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes