2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
yeah we are talking about very different file types here. Unity uses dat files for saves, and often those are encoded. It would be like trying to start a car with your house key. Anyway I made a save file giving you a ton of gold and 99 of almost everything. The save file location is C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling.

StG99

Jun 27, 2023
yeah we are talking about very different file types here. Unity uses dat files for saves, and often those are encoded. It would be like trying to start a car with your house key. Anyway I made a save file giving you a ton of gold and 99 of almost everything. The save file location is C:\Users\...\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling.
How did you manage to make everything to be 99? I have done some research but give up cuz it involve to much programming for me. Anyways this is a huge time saver. Thx!!!

Reactions: gigalitor

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
How did you manage to make everything to be 99?
Look up Okutno Save Editor. For $1 a month you can use it. The editor lets you change stuff in all kinds of games. *.rvdata2, *.rpgsave, *.dat, *.sav, *.save, *.rsv, *.qsp, *.rvdata, *.rxdata, *.lsd, *.sol files. So first I got some gold in game. Then I opened the save file and edited gold to 99999. Then I bought like 2 of everything. Opened the save file again and changed everything changed to a 2 to 99, gave the gold back up, and bam. now I have a file with 99 of everything and all the gold needed for this pointless weapon and item system. Also it seems the update took away skill points.

Reactions: Choo-choo

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Off-topic posts? What is it left to talk about this unfinished game? Ridiculing this game is not even 10% funny as mocking Redamz with MGI development, and we had an interesting chat here for once, Who reported?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Does anyone know what is going on in 2.5? It is odd to have an update like 9 days later. Not sure if it screws up my save that I posted here.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Oh okay. So you like the femdom content then? :rolleyes: I am confused. :ROFLMAO:
yes very much so. That is why I want that kind of content for this game. That was the original focus of it. Now it seems to be adding pointless stuff like gear, lootboxes, and fighting goblins. This after the dev ghosted everyone for like 2 years and started deleting their promises on patreon.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes