Collection Video Goddess Resort collection [2020-05-09] [Gorthag]

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone know if the creator gave up on these?

Also, which software is this created in? The animations have a shit ton of stuff going on in them while they are impressively smooth.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
Anyone know if the creator gave up on these?

Also, which software is this created in? The animations have a shit ton of stuff going on in them while they are impressively smooth.
This content is really old and he hasn't really been active in years. Most of it is over 10+ years old. These were all made using Poser. If you look at his comments on DA he upgraded to Poser 8 in 2011 and a bunch of his content was created before then because he used to post it on his yahoo group back in 2008.

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
This content is really old and he hasn't really been active in years. Most of it is over 10+ years old. These were all made using Poser. If you look at his comments on DA he upgraded to Poser 8 in 2011 and a bunch of his content was created before then because he used to post it on his yahoo group back in 2008.
I think most of the videos I downloaded was dated from 2018 to 2020 no?

Damn, Poser has come a long ways since the last time I screwed around with it.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
I think most of the videos I downloaded was dated from 2018 to 2020 no?

Damn, Poser has come a long ways since the last time I screwed around with it.
That's from when they were reuploaded and made available for purchase. As was previously posted, you can see some of them uploaded and those were uploaded 5 years ago. If you google his name you can easily find pics from these videos from 2010 like .

JohnDoh666

Mar 23, 2020
That's from when they were reuploaded and made available for purchase. As was previously posted, you can see some of them uploaded and those were uploaded 5 years ago. If you google his name you can easily find pics from these videos from 2010 like .
Aight, got it.

To bad he stopped making these then. I'm not not super into the giantess stuff, but the harem fantasy of these vids make them really hot.
And hey are very well made i.m.o.

Last edited:

pythia23

Aug 2, 2017
I was just on his clipstudio store yesterday, and there seem to be some new entries. wonder if anyone has gotten them, or why he continues to use such a weird way of content distribution. Someone should teach him about subscribestar or patreon or something.

MinosML

Apr 2, 2019
There are quite a bit more of these in his page rn! If someone could update it...
Anyways, thanks for the ones that are here!

kes12

Aug 23, 2023
Wow thanks for this collection,came across some of these clips agaes ago on various sites but only small preview clips,having all the vids in one collection is amazing,thanks again.