Collection Video Goddess Resort collection [2020-05-09] [Gorthag]

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
I have two of his videos from way back in the day. I don't see either in the list. I haven't finished downloading the collection so I can't verify just yet but one is called Goddess Resort Cherry Blossom Girl 2011 (132MB) and the other is Goddess Resort Inside (128MB). Once I can verify I'll see if I can contribute if they're not already in the collection.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
I found one more called Harem Bedroom that's 90.1MB. They're pretty old by today's standards and they're only 720x480. But if anyone is interested I'll see about uploading them at some point. Looking at the files sizes in the collection, none of them appear to be in there.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I found one more called Harem Bedroom that's 90.1MB. They're pretty old by today's standards and they're only 720x480. But if anyone is interested I'll see about uploading them at some point. Looking at the files sizes in the collection, none of them appear to be in there.
theres actually 4 more from his previous years quality is bad they are on naughty machinima

Reactions: bheemboy

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
theres actually 4 more from his previous years quality is bad they are on naughty machinima
Yep. That's them. They're from his old Yahoo group back when those were a thing.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Is he doing anymore of these rn? Some of them use so many different angles yet I want him to focus on just a few Giantesses on some of these.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Is he doing anymore of these rn? Some of them use so many different angles yet I want him to focus on just a few Giantesses on some of these.
you just got the whole updated collection, also they dont have a patreon check their clips4sale and support them :)

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
you just got the whole updated collection, also they dont have a patreon check their clips4sale and support them :)
I know it's completed I'm saying if there is a blog posts or somewhere we can check what projects he's doing. So posts updates and WIPs maybe not on Deviantart.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I know it's completed I'm saying if there is a blog posts or somewhere we can check what projects he's doing. So posts updates and WIPs maybe not on Deviantart.
havent found one, he should open a Patreon he would make so much out of supporters :)

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
Could someone check GR SOUND CLIPS AFTERNOON HOT TUB.mp4 for me? It's the only one I can't get to play. Maybe I'm missing a codec or something.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Could someone check GR SOUND CLIPS AFTERNOON HOT TUB.mp4 for me? It's the only one I can't get to play. Maybe I'm missing a codec or something.
I uploaded the wrong one. :FacePalm:

Here you go: - - -
The compressed archive has the good one it seems.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
I uploaded the wrong one. :FacePalm:

Here you go: - - MEGA -
Thank you very much. I originally downloaded the compressed archive first but they all appeared to be cropped.

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
Thank you very much. I originally downloaded the compressed archive first but they all appeared to be cropped.
i understand it is cropped, please tell me qualitywise, any noticeble difference with the compressed version besides the cropping ?

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
i understand it is cropped, please tell me qualitywise, any noticeble difference with the compressed version besides the cropping ?
None that I could tell. I went back and compared between the two by taking snapshots in VLC and comparing them side-by-side and they looked identical to me. Didn't really pay much attention to the sound as it's mostly ambient anyway.

Reactions: magix69

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
[QUOTE
[/QUOTE]
What software did you use for your conversion ?

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
What software did you use for your conversion ?
Handbrake for Linux.
[/QUOTE]
yes i love handbrake to denoise and deblock bad videos, its a good encoder. this would explain why they are all cropped :) handbrake crops automatically every video on batch conversion