Bse

Aug 1, 2019
What I don't understand is that you do so many construction sites and in the end you don't tackle them? Also the quest Out of Half.
And why do you say in the game that the quest shows up in the quest log? But the question here is what is priority? Which quest is important and which is secondary? The Other Village isn't even interesting....Slime me
So in the game you should not choose according to Patrion but according to the style of play. So what suits more and better snowball system for your game and let you choose. And then continue.If you don't understand what I mean, ok! Here is an example All Main and pages Char. Bring it up to xy.The game progression isn't one-sided and other quests aside from it don't feel like it happened 30 hours ago. RL time.

Nekofuro

Sep 8, 2021
I'm new on renpy here, anyone knows how to bring my 3.2 save file to the newly updated 3.5? I don't want to start from scratch. Is dragging the 3.2 safe file folder to the 3.5 folder the answer or is there a better way?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hofom77573

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I'm new on renpy here, anyone knows how to bring my 3.2 save file to the newly updated 3.5? I don't want to start from scratch. Is dragging the 3.2 safe file folder to the 3.5 folder the answer or is there a better way?
You don't need to do anything, Renpy have local saves on your computer.

Reactions: Nekofuro

hofom77573

Apr 17, 2021
Copying the local save folder from game\saves to the new version works.
Ren'Py also keeps a roaming copy in %AppData%\RenPy\Testgame-1635123618

Reactions: Nekofuro
4.40 star(s) 58 Votes