Dec 31, 2021
Quality harem games are rare, there are lots of harem games but many are made by either novices that start with the most popular genre or by visionaries that decide to add an extra flavor to the genre like "realism" or "drama" so don't expect to find more than 10 great harem games.
You exactly right, I've been noticing the same thing as well, still, any recommendations that do fit that bill I had, or from ANYONE honestly for that manner, I'll repost my prior comment for context...

Reactions: Chris2041 and DBAV
Dec 31, 2021
Is there ANY games at all that share this type of quality and care in it's design, Animations, And Story, that isn't some spiteful 'Corruption'/Rape/NTR game? (The only other one I can think of is Champion of the Realms... BUT that game's h-scenes are super short and lackluster, more like 'moments' honestly... literally 95% build-up to 5 camera angles/with one sentence per angle... Completed with 5 taps on the phone...) Great game otherwise... However

If ANYONE has one, please tell...
Right here

FinGermias

Sep 9, 2020
Right here
Well, I'll try recommending the games I still follow, I mostly go for the more unique H scenes.

So it goes like:
Hero's Harem Guild
Oppai Odyssey
My Hentai Fantasy
My Maid Dreams of Electric Sheep
AIRevolution by Akaime
Succubus Kingdom by Cibbon

There is no order to this, some of the games are still early, some are fully developed games, but these would be some that I would recommend keeping an eye on.

6joker6

Jun 25, 2019
my man so fast, thanks, could you please tell us whats new?
What will you find?

• Now Charlotte's mission can be done! (It is a mission with content equivalent to a normal new version!)
  • 1 New H-Event for... Karyn!
  • Alice's mission can be completed!
  • 1 New H Event for Alice!
  • Visual changes in the relationship interface!
  • Saves Upload/Download Sync has been added! (Now it will be easier to transfer your android saves to PC or vice versa!) (Just go to options and click on "Upload sync", it will give you a code that you must enter in "Download Sync"!)
  • Fixed typos! (Thank you Hosco) (La traducción al español puede verse afectada por ahora.)
By the way, I will be taking a vacation in June! So the next version will arrive in August!

Reactions: syker100

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Goddesses' Whim [v0.3.7 Patreon] [Ncrow]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes