Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Goddesses'Whim 0.3.7 :
Mega / (966 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Good morning, I had an error when I open it, can you fix it, sorry for disturbance.

Edit: this is the video, I try to open it once again and still it shows error

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Good morning, I had an error when I open it, can you fix it, sorry for disturbance.

Edit: this is the video, I try to open it once again and still it shows error
Yo, try to uninstall the game then delete all persistent files and install it again and tell me if you still get the error.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darius567

Darius567

Sep 12, 2021
Yo, try to uninstall the game then delete all persistent files and install it again and tell me if you still get the error.
Good afternoon, it is still the same I redownload the game, delete the persistent files and it is still the same tho is their other way to tell me to fix it?

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Good afternoon, it is still the same I redownload the game, delete the persistent files and it is still the same tho is their other way to tell me to fix it?
I did this but error still maybe the game doesn't work on new devices
Work on my two phones, Samsung S22+ and Z Fold 2 that's the problem, I know where it's coming from but not why it does work for me but not for you so I will just delete the Fonts Seletctor feature and reupload it.

Heta1221

Jan 11, 2024
Question. I'm playing the android port version 3.6. If i download the 3.7 version, does the save transfer over? If not, how do i do it?

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Question. I'm playing the android port version 3.6. If i download the 3.7 version, does the save transfer over? If not, how do i do it?
3.7 will only update the 3.6 apk. All saves will remain exactly where they have been. No need for extra steps.

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes