drednex

Feb 2, 2022
I'm still confused on the end of the "good news" quest, if tells me to follow the hints given by each event but no clues as who to speak too and all the girls events are complete and all other quests complete.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoddessesWhim-0.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

darkbladerion

Donor
Jul 17, 2017
Nice to finally see a new footjob scene in this update(Even though I think there are girls I'd rather see doing it than Mayu...)! With the amount of focus on feet in some of the other renders I'm surprised there are only 3(Counting the newest one) so far XD

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
damn Tomoe and Mayu update huh,
really love this petite elf now.
the only things that make me dissapointed is that there's no kiss for both Mayu and Tomoe before Sex.
4,9/5 update, only need kiss scene to make this update completed.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Tomoe's 4th wall breaking is a bit of a boner killer but the character is lovely.

saiko422

Nov 13, 2021
damn Tomoe and Mayu update huh,
really love this petite elf now.
the only things that make me dissapointed is that there's no kiss for both Mayu and Tomoe before Sex.
4,9/5 update, only need kiss scene to make this update completed.
If I remember correctly until now MC has never kissed anyone because no one including MC and LI has never said the word "love". They are just in a relationship of liking and respecting each other, none of the LIs are in an official romantic relationship with the MC so Dev has not added any kissing scenes until now. I think that LIs are the type of girls who are careful and appreciate "love" things, so maybe kissing is more important to them than sex.

Last edited:

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Goddesses'Whim 0.3.6 :
/ (943 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
If I remember correctly until now MC has never kissed anyone because no one including MC and LI has never said the word "love". They are just in a relationship of liking and respecting each other, none of the LIs are in an official romantic relationship with the MC so Dev has not added any kissing scenes until now. I think that LIs are the type of girls who are careful and appreciate "love" things, so maybe kissing is more important to them than sex.
you forgot the girl that mc truly love huh?
Hana
everytime he meets her, he always feels that urge to kiss her and lewd later

Grimreaper24

Nov 23, 2019
So is there a cheat code to get stuff I'm playing it on joiplay and was also wondering if there would be pregnancy in the future development

4.40 star(s) 62 Votes