RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

ItsDaBoy22

Aug 24, 2022
I look forward to see what else you do with this. The mini game is really hard so i do hope in the future there will be at least more items to help make it a little bit more easy. I do have a question about affection tho. Does having high affect for kazuma lead to preventing a sex scene with john?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The minigame part seems a bit much since the vision circle feels a bit too small especially when it comes to how big the search area is.

Reactions: Jccurtis

m823543

Jan 17, 2021
Nice work, thx 4 sharing.

But the proportions of CGs does't seem right, could u fix that?

Mar 9, 2021
Greetings. I have played the game, and have a review to give.

1.I would definitely recommend shrinking the entire map. It's way too big. The Adventurer's Guild, the Mansion, the open fields, every map in the game could use shrinking except for the sort of starting room. Going from Point A to Point B takes far too long. Also, I found Aqua twice in the minigame once.

2. Increase drop rate, decrease enemy numbers. Especially in the main map, there are dozens of enemies just... everywhere. In the middle of the room. And fighting them is barely worth it, as the exp is a pittance and gold is nearly useless. The only thing useful is the materials they drop, to which only 2 of 4 enemies I've seen have anything worth using, the rat and the bat.

As of current, the best way to grind the materials for the Time Orb, the one and only craftable item in the game that extends the search timer by a mere 30 seconds is to spam Steal on rats and bats. Moreover, I do not think Limestone is a renewable resource.

3. Scenes. I know you have them. Apologies, but I ripped open the game files and found a bunch of scenes that weren't implemented. Either that, or the game was bugged and didn't allow them to appear. Namely, Aqua and Darkness' sex scenes, as well as their 'target' scenes.

4. Endings and quests. It may be a bit premature in the development process, but I know you have the CG for the 'all NTR end'. It may be wise to implement an ending, sooner rather than later, as the game, beyond a certain point, falls into a bit of malaise. There's nothing worth going out for and nothing worth staying in for. Towards the end of my playthrough, I exclusively ran between the mansion, adventurer's guild, and outside fields to speedrun corruption. Eventually, everyone became corrupted by pleasure, but this didn't end the game or anything else.

5. Not actually a valid criticism, so you don't have to think about it that much. As of current, Aqua is the most useful character, as she can heal, deal AoE damage, tank, and pretty much all other needs. An ideal party pretty much consists of Kazuma and Aqua, Kazuma stealing constantly while Aqua blows everything up.

This game is in Ver 0.1.0, so I don't imagine this is its final form. However, might I add a suggestion of my own, to rework the minigame?
Make it so the timer decrements not based on physical time, but based on the 'actions you perform' and the 'rooms you check'. Perhaps give us a cap of 5 minutes, with 'listening' being 30 seconds and 'searching' being a minute. Listening will confirm if a girl is present, and searching will recruit them. Then, add some 'secret NTR' scenes where the girls are having stealth sex with John as you pass through the room. The sound if you listen, and the scene if you search. There are various rooms in the mansion. Bedrooms. Bathrooms. Libraries. Offices. Scenes could be produced for each for each girl, for each location. Perhaps that will lead to file bloat, but the zip file is already about 750 MB, so I think you've already begun to suffer from file bloat.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

1.I would definitely recommend shrinking the entire map. It's way too big. The Adventurer's Guild, the Mansion, the open fields, every map in the game could use shrinking except for the sort of starting room. Going from Point A to Point B takes far too long. Also, I found Aqua twice in the minigame once.

2. Increase drop rate, decrease enemy numbers. Especially in the main map, there are dozens of enemies just... everywhere. In the middle of the room. And fighting them is barely worth it, as the exp is a pittance and gold is nearly useless. The only thing useful is the materials they drop, to which only 2 of 4 enemies I've seen have anything worth using, the rat and the bat.

As of current, the best way to grind the materials for the Time Orb, the one and only craftable item in the game that extends the search timer by a mere 30 seconds is to spam Steal on rats and bats. Moreover, I do not think Limestone is a renewable resource.

3. Scenes. I know you have them. Apologies, but I ripped open the game files and found a bunch of scenes that weren't implemented. Either that, or the game was bugged and didn't allow them to appear. Namely, Aqua and Darkness' sex scenes, as well as their 'target' scenes.

4. Endings and quests. It may be a bit premature in the development process, but I know you have the CG for the 'all NTR end'. It may be wise to implement an ending, sooner rather than later, as the game, beyond a certain point, falls into a bit of malaise. There's nothing worth going out for and nothing worth staying in for. Towards the end of my playthrough, I exclusively ran between the mansion, adventurer's guild, and outside fields to speedrun corruption. Eventually, everyone became corrupted by pleasure, but this didn't end the game or anything else.

5. Not actually a valid criticism, so you don't have to think about it that much. As of current, Aqua is the most useful character, as she can heal, deal AoE damage, tank, and pretty much all other needs. An ideal party pretty much consists of Kazuma and Aqua, Kazuma stealing constantly while Aqua blows everything up.

This game is in Ver 0.1.0, so I don't imagine this is its final form. However, might I add a suggestion of my own, to rework the minigame?
Make it so the timer decrements not based on physical time, but based on the 'actions you perform' and the 'rooms you check'. Perhaps give us a cap of 5 minutes, with 'listening' being 30 seconds and 'searching' being a minute. Listening will confirm if a girl is present, and searching will recruit them. Then, add some 'secret NTR' scenes where the girls are having stealth sex with John as you pass through the room. The sound if you listen, and the scene if you search. There are various rooms in the mansion. Bedrooms. Bathrooms. Libraries. Offices. Scenes could be produced for each for each girl, for each location. Perhaps that will lead to file bloat, but the zip file is already about 750 MB, so I think you've already begun to suffer from file bloat.
Daam i always knew Aqua was best character.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Sdubbo

May 4, 2018

I agree with almost everything in this, I did play the game (and also break open the files)

I was a little disappointed that there were only NTR scenes at this point, I'm not a fan of NTR but quite enjoy the concept of "Avoid getting cucked" that only a few games give

The size of the map for finding your party is just too big, so even with the upgraded timer, you're almost never going to find all 3, so unless you have some god tier RNG on their spawns(every day), you will unavoidably get NTR'd

If you can make avoiding being cucked more feasible once there are scenes for it, I'd be interested, if that's not on the docket then I'll just avoid the game in future and wish you well for your demographic

PS. Keep Aqua broken strong, basic RPGMaker combat is a drag, so I'm all down for making it trivial

Chissident

May 27, 2017
I don't care about the NTR stuff as long as the MC profits off it. If they're gonna be 304s then they should be charging 304.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
can anyone share a save after the most annoying prolog I've ever seen? seriously ... i got the game crashed and later my pc update restarted. not gonna go through all of that again without a skip button.

crazymanjj

Jul 23, 2018

Mind sharing what program you used to open the game files?

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Male protag but no secret ntr scenes? Dev, it's not too late to turn this into a 10/10.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
The game as a start had some promising scenes. Dialogue is a bit rough, but I don't get why we have to do the mini game or what it does for us at this point? It'd be interesting for the NTR side of things is a girl succumbs then when doing the mini game we have a small chance of finding them together, but I just don't get the point of it.

reaperdemon

Dec 8, 2018
Nice work, thanks a lot, I love it and i'll be expecting for further updates, specially the recolection room, also is there a way to hide the text box?, just for really apretiating the ntr scene

MorthalSigma

May 9, 2022
Many thanks for this game to the author: I've been searching for something exactly like this since a while! Some time ago, I even tried doing scenes in RPG Maker myself, but my too basic knowledge of making custom animations and complex codes blocked me.
Can I give you just a few suggestions for next versions?
1) you could use tiles similar to pic related to simulate the "aftermath" of some events.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) free exploration of the mansion during the day (even better with small scenes dropping by) would be awesome.
3) as others said, it would be fine to reduce the number of enemies, which maybe is a bit too high.

Keep up like this, you're great!

Nov 9, 2022
When you click on the tags and you immediately think "Yes, that sounds like those characters... but not that setting..."

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes