RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
After trying out the game, I have to say that I enjoyed it so far. The writing fits with the characters and the scenes so far look good. Only thing I have issues with having to look for the others in the dark map. The map feels too big for the amount of tie we get

Reactions: LazwelX

Zawarudo94

Oct 26, 2017
Since dev is in on the forum I'll post something I'm a bit concerned about. Played the first version and I am excited to see where this goes since a niche NTR parody of an overlooked anime in this field is very interesting. That being said, if you want this game to hold for more than one or two updates you're going to need to slow the pacing down a bit. Despite what the impatient masses may say, good NTR in games is about a controlled, slow pace that lets the corruption set in. The way the game is currently set up, it takes the girls each two or three encounters with this John character before they're set and ready to fuck off. I understand this is a first version so there are some bugs to work out, but I would consider significantly slowing down the corruption to give the characters more space for other scenes/cut ins or even encounters with different characters. For all I know, you plan on putting out one or two more updates to finish the game and leave it at that. However, if this isn't the case I would implore you to take your time with the writing and pacing of the progression of their corruption in order to stretch out the game. Up to you, though.

Nov 9, 2022
Since dev is in on the forum I'll post something I'm a bit concerned about. Played the first version and I am excited to see where this goes since a niche NTR parody of an overlooked anime in this field is very interesting. That being said, if you want this game to hold for more than one or two updates you're going to need to slow the pacing down a bit. Despite what the impatient masses may say, good NTR in games is about a controlled, slow pace that lets the corruption set in. The way the game is currently set up, it takes the girls each two or three encounters with this John character before they're set and ready to fuck off. I understand this is a first version so there are some bugs to work out, but I would consider significantly slowing down the corruption to give the characters more space for other scenes/cut ins or even encounters with different characters. For all I know, you plan on putting out one or two more updates to finish the game and leave it at that. However, if this isn't the case I would implore you to take your time with the writing and pacing of the progression of their corruption in order to stretch out the game. Up to you, though.
I honestly really do feel like a whole NTR throughline could be the setup for a plot twist, followed by either an entire second half of the game where Kazuma saves the day by the skin of his teeth, or else a twist ending where John can't take any more of living with these insufferable women after a few days and wants out. I don't except the dev to take it in this direction, but that's just the kind of show Konosuba was, at its core.

Last edited:

Oppai_King

Jan 26, 2018
so i cant see any scenes after the first one for aqua and darkness... it just says its not implemented and then im stuck on the first scene with EXPLOIISOONN girl cause each option for her night talk just says " dont joke with me" for every answer including the right one. is this supposed to happen?

Jul 20, 2017
Seconded. Although, I'm not sure if it's even theoretically possible with this IP.:unsure:

If Kazuma gets his dick wet, it's because he's either lucky, worthy, settling down, or a rapist. And all four of those feel out-of-character for him. As for the other three main characters, pairing them off with almost anybody kind of ruins their respective bits. Monster rape makes the tone too heavy. Heck, I don't even know what your personal headcanon is about what's underneath aqua's skirt. And that's before any potential translation issues come into play.

If somebody else can supply on-model art assets, I'm kind of tempted to try to write a lore-accurate Konosuba fan game? I just can't guarantee that the result would be any good.

After a point, it sort of becomes a question of where to break the spirit of the original series, not whether.
Uh...........Kazumas luck stat is maxed out though......

Reactions: TheExtremeWyrm

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
so i cant see any scenes after the first one for aqua and darkness... it just says its not implemented and then im stuck on the first scene with EXPLOIISOONN girl cause each option for her night talk just says " dont joke with me" for every answer including the right one. is this supposed to happen?
Only scenes that are implemented are BJ-s and HJ. There are also sex scenes, but you need to extract them from the files since they aren't ingame.

Now my thoughts on the game

As mentioned in previous posts, corruption sets in too fast and setup for their corruption is way too dumb. I can understand that Darkness drops here panties quite fast because she is one big masochist and little push would trigger her, but Aqua's and Megumin's corruption is way too OOC for them. No matter how stupid of a drunk Aqua is she wouldn't drop her panties that fast and Megumin corruption is really dumb she gives him a HJ just because she lost in "Explosion" competition? Really? Anyways I got to ask, how does the game even count stats? At one time I was checking Darkness stats and she didn't have much sex stats and then I checked her again next day and her stats almost tripled. You should really slow down the pace and try to setup their corruption start more in character for them and put in more of their personality (they are quite insufferable and I doubt normal ppl apart from Kazuma would have patience to stay around them lol).

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2022
Only scenes that are implemented are BJ-s and HJ. There are also sex scenes, but you need to extract them from the files since they aren't ingame.

As mentioned in previous posts, corruption sets in too fast and setup for their corruption is way too dumb. I can understand that Darkness drops here panties quite fast because she is one big masochist and little push would trigger her, but Aqua's and Megumin's corruptioon is way too OOC for them. No matter how stupid of a drunk Aqua is she wouldn't drop her panties that fast and Megumin corruption is really dumb she gives him a HJ just because she lost in "Explosion" competition? Really? Anyways I got to ask, how does the game even count stats? At one time I was checking Darkness stats and she didn't have much sex stats and then I checked her again next day and her stats almost tripled. You should really slow down the pace and try to setup their corruption start more in character for them and put in more of their personality (they are quite insufferable and I doubt normal ppl apart from Kazuma would have patience to stay around them lol).
I wonder if maybe he's going from 0 to 100 just so the first version has sex scenes in it, and then future versions will add content to the middle, not just the end? :unsure:

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
I wonder if maybe he's going from 0 to 100 just so the first version has sex scenes in it, and then future versions will add content to the middle, not just the end? :unsure:
Maybe, but even so there is sever lack of scenes even if that was his intention. He should've implemented rest of the scenes which you can find in the game folder.

Nov 9, 2022
Maybe, but even so there is sever lack of scenes even if that was his intention. He should've implemented rest of the scenes which you can find in the game folder.
I haven't played it. Are you sure NTR is the actual design goal, and he isn't just setting up a bit like on the show, somehow? :unsure:

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Konosuba and NTR! sounds great, thanks a lot for your work, gonna check it out :)

Unwatched

Jun 1, 2017
I haven't played it. Are you sure NTR is the actual design goal, and he isn't just setting up a bit like on the show, somehow? :unsure:
Tags say it's NTR, but there is a way to avoid it kinda (you need to find them in dark room and take them on quest to prevent it, which is really tedious to do. Good thing there is a mod to remove the darkness in the room.) and Kazuma's "condition" pretty much yells cuck and NTR.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019

As mentioned in previous posts, corruption sets in too fast and setup for their corruption is way too dumb. I can understand that Darkness drops here panties quite fast because she is one big masochist and little push would trigger her, but Aqua's and Megumin's corruption is way too OOC for them. No matter how stupid of a drunk Aqua is she wouldn't drop her panties that fast and Megumin corruption is really dumb she gives him a HJ just because she lost in "Explosion" competition? Really? Anyways I got to ask, how does the game even count stats? At one time I was checking Darkness stats and she didn't have much sex stats and then I checked her again next day and her stats almost tripled. You should really slow down the pace and try to setup their corruption start more in character for them and put in more of their personality (they are quite insufferable and I doubt normal ppl apart from Kazuma would have patience to stay around them lol).
I will say Megumin is very competitive, so the route the dev went is probably the best to go with. Though yeah it was way too fast and this game seems to be leaning heavily on "Big black cock has magical slut making properties" trope, Megumins second scene is John fucking her after she explosions at night without Kazuma around, so of course she immediately loses to the cock at that point. Some work on her route is definitely needed. As for Aqua, just getting her drunk is a bit cheap so maybe something extra, John playing to her ego constantly on top of plying her with booze?

As an aside about the girls being insufferable, they aren't really that bad outside of adventuring ok apart from maybe Aqua. It's trying to herd them into doing something useful that makes them so dysfunctional that only a weido like Kazuma can handle them

yuri09991

Feb 7, 2022
View attachment 2223871

Overview:
Kazuma and his party found a mysterious ring in an abandoned castle while running a quest.
There is something weird in that ring. How will it affect Kazuma's life?
Can he save himself or will the ring consumes his own life and well being?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-10
Release Date: 2022-12-09
Developer: XXXcodedXXX - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.1.0.a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD - MEGA -

Extras: Spanish Translation*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks to @Jesus sideral carrion for the share!

View attachment 2223823 View attachment 2223816 View attachment 2223819 View attachment 2223820 View attachment 2223821
good

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes