RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes
Mar 9, 2021
Mind sharing what program you used to open the game files?
Unzip, enter the game files, go to www, go to images, I believe choose 'special events' or something like that, then just chuck those files into . No downloads, it's all in browser. No fuss no muss.
Well, except for the zip file with all your images.

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Nice fucking game
Let's hope that dev won't abandon this
-Need improvement for Kazuma's accuracy and mobs hp are too fat.
- Need more voice Sfx
- Mobs spawn too many, very annoying to evade. I'm guessing it's so you can die and back to mansion?(for progressing ntr route) But you can immediately back to mansion by going back to town So why bother?

I'm guessing the red double bed is for the BVLL harem? Hope it get implemented soon.

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
View attachment 2232290 they are hard to find, at least for me
Dev probably want to make anti ntr fags to do some "effort" that's why he made it so hard for minigames... also Kazuma rendered to lv 1 if you choose BBC route.
But if you pick BBC you're bound to get ntred anyway, so why bother... Unless they are a big Masochist.
Just pick "don't equip the ring" for an easy path.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Wow, great idea for a game! Familiar characters from the anime in the NTR version. Visually it looks really good, looking forward to more ;-)
I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this project.

taithetula

Nov 13, 2021
You can actually save after entering that room which means it's quite easy to save scum it. Save right as you enter and then wander around until you track down which rooms your party members are in then load and go directly to them.
I thought it was random every time i enter it, tks

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes