RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I'll start getting my hopes up when the early bugs are fixed instead of new content just crammed into the game going forward. Currently small but annoying things like if there's 2 new scenes together the game plays them over top of each other. It's a cool system to actually have a fighting chance to raise your bond higher than the other guys- by finding the girl you're focusing on and also visitng her after missions.. it's probably difficult to save them all but I think 2/3 is reasonable at this current difficulty. Just needs a lot of work and a lot of dev time I am not expecting it to get without being dropped..

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
〇 Non-Linear Anti-Stolen Party Finder System
I don't know, I just came up with a random name about this one. Basically, to invite party members, you need to play a short mini game.
this minigame is shit.

if you want to fail, you need to wait 60 seconds. every few minutes of gameplay.

if you dont want to fail, you need to guess the girls location? <= whats the fucking point ?

minigames should be fun, a skill based test, or at least be a minor nuisance only. running around like a chicken isnt fun.

i like ntr games but that minigame made me quit after 5 mins.

if i have companians in the game i wana play with them or want to see them in a scene if i cant invite them.

inviting two of them, then the third isnt even in the ntr scene afterwards is kinda useles..

whats the invite minigame for ?

Reactions: Tebix

Arkade

May 23, 2017
this minigame is shit.

if you want to fail, you need to wait 60 seconds. every few minutes of gameplay.

if you dont want to fail, you need to guess the girls location? <= whats the fucking point ?

minigames should be fun, a skill based test, or at least be a minor nuisance only. running around like a chicken isnt fun.

i like ntr games but that minigame made me quit after 5 mins.

if i have companians in the game i wana play with them or want to see them in a scene if i cant invite them.

inviting two of them, then the third isnt even in the ntr scene afterwards is kinda useles..

whats the invite minigame for ?
They can still join out in the field for scenes... But having them in your party from the get-go obviously makes it so NTRguy can't improve his bond with them. It's not meant to be skill- it's meant to be luck. It's a far better system than forced battle loss to unlock scenes or picking big red choices to force yourself to play an incompetent MC that chooses all the wrong things. - It gives you realistically a fighting chance- in both against the NTRguy and in actual battle to progress the game. Since Kazuma can't do so much on his own.

Not sure how you're saying it's every few mins- unless you're just not doing anything but walking back into town. - I'm sure there will be tweaks but I like the way it is now- it's not hard to find people because there's multiple copies in the huge area. I was able to find all 3 a few times but mostly just 1 or 2- for the one you don't find if you want to avoid NTR you can focus on raising bond on dates. Again- it's an NTR game, you're not supposed to be able to choose yes or no to avoid NTR- it turns it into a lazy scene viewer and we already have too many of those.

Reactions: AkumaGigika

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
My guess is that his plans are to expand both the pre and post corruption scenes. As well as add more members of the Konosuba cast, possibly the other girls that Kazuma knows.
Yes, this is what I mean. Sorry for my blurry answer.

I'll start getting my hopes up when the early bugs are fixed instead of new content just crammed into the game going forward. Currently small but annoying things like if there's 2 new scenes together the game plays them over top of each other.
This bug is my priority right now. Should be fixed on the next update!

Thank you for playing and your feedback!
Sorry guys, I can't check f95zone frequently. :FacePalm:
But I will still occasionally come to see all of your feedback! :Kappa:

EDIT:
In case anyone is wondering why the minigame is so difficult.
Because there will be
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

asdasan

Mar 13, 2018
Hello developer.
I played the free trial version.
It was a very nice NTR.
The developer may have already thought about it, but I would like to ask you about the party joining mini-game you mentioned above.
I personally think that eventually, when the NTR progresses, there will be an exploration to find the NTR scene in that darkness.
I'm rooting for you.

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yes, this is what I mean. Sorry for my blurry answer.

This bug is my priority right now. Should be fixed on the next update!

Thank you for playing and your feedback!
Sorry guys, I can't check f95zone frequently. :FacePalm:
But I will still occasionally come to see all of your feedback! :Kappa:

EDIT:
In case anyone is wondering why the minigame is so difficult.
Because there will be
and what' sthe point of having next update scenes in 0.1.0 files? By looking at it we've spoiled ourselves on what happens in 0.1.5 I bet

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019
and what' sthe point of having next update scenes in 0.1.0 files? By looking at it we've spoiled ourselves on what happens in 0.1.5 I bet
Chill man, chill, he still developing the game and it still at 0.1.x
There many room for development, so let developer do what he need to do first^^

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GeeZussScryst

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
When the 0.1.0 version of the game was released, it had a major bug. At that time, I didn't have time to look at my files. (I mean, I never ever think that someone will look inside my game anyway).
So I was just, "fk it let's just put everything again, maybe it will fix the game." And yes it fixed the game, but you know the rest.
But don't worry, this will never happen again in the future.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Hello developer.
I played the free trial version.
It was a very nice NTR.
The developer may have already thought about it, but I would like to ask you about the party joining mini-game you mentioned above.
I personally think that eventually, when the NTR progresses, there will be an exploration to find the NTR scene in that darkness.
I'm rooting for you.
This has such high potential as a teaser. Like one day NTR guy isn't standing in his usual place- and finding a char whose bond war you're losing to really bad to recruit and getting that scene- or simply them agreeing to come with you with messy clothes/hair- stains on them to show what was happening up to that point. Or simply having multiple characters as villains and kazuma doesn't know the others so simply doesn't think twice.- believing any sorry excuse they might end up having.

The game has a lot of potential but assuming it's devs first game and still learning the engine- I doubt they want to get too ambitious with it. But if so and they get comfortable with it enough in the future.. Would be great for a remake with more chars or a different setting. Simple and impactful is already so much more than most games using the NTR tag can deliver. So hopefully can ignore some of the haters to trivialize the game so much that it turns into a scene viewer that you might as well jump to recollection room with. The fun is fighting against the NTR that almost no NTR game allows or makes it too easy that it's entirely your choice to see it or not- and playing the incompetent protag that allows everything to happen while simultaneously ignoring it until a bad end is boring and just not fun design.

Reactions: AkumaGigika

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
This has such high potential as a teaser. Like one day NTR guy isn't standing in his usual place- and finding a char whose bond war you're losing to really bad to recruit and getting that scene- or simply them agreeing to come with you with messy clothes/hair- stains on them to show what was happening up to that point. Or simply having multiple characters as villains and kazuma doesn't know the others so simply doesn't think twice.- believing any sorry excuse they might end up having.

The game has a lot of potential but assuming it's devs first game and still learning the engine- I doubt they want to get too ambitious with it. But if so and they get comfortable with it enough in the future.. Would be great for a remake with more chars or a different setting. Simple and impactful is already so much more than most games using the NTR tag can deliver. So hopefully can ignore some of the haters to trivialize the game so much that it turns into a scene viewer that you might as well jump to recollection room with. The fun is fighting against the NTR that almost no NTR game allows or makes it too easy that it's entirely your choice to see it or not- and playing the incompetent protag that allows everything to happen while simultaneously ignoring it until a bad end is boring and just not fun design.
this a good. dev

AkumaGigika

Oct 19, 2022
[COTA = "XXXcodedXXX, publicación: 9658170, miembro: 1197105"]
Sí, esto es lo que quiero decir. Perdón por mi respuesta borrosa.

Este error es mi prioridad en este momento. Debe fijarse en la próxima actualización!

Gracias por jugar y sus comentarios!
Lo siento chicos, no puedo revisar f95zone con frecuencia. :FacePalm:
Pero de vez en cuando iré a ver todos sus comentarios! :Kappa:

EDITAR:
En caso de que alguien se pregunte por qué el minijuego es tan difícil.
Porque lo habrá

stickyvoidsuit

May 11, 2022
Since the dev seems to visit this thread every so often, i was curious if you were planning on adding in some scenes of the other girls in the series like Chris/Eris, Yunyun, Wiz etc etc.

Game looks great so far, I'm really looking forward to future updates!

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes