RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

TheMarvin

Aug 27, 2017
I like the idea behind the recruitment minigame, and the general idea that you can't always get the party loadout you want, especially as the girls get more interested in cock then adventuring, but the minigame itself is just a pain in the ass in it's current form.

Since it's all luck right now anyways, having to run around looking for them for a minute is just a waste of time. Though I expect this will get better naturally as more features are added.
But the insanely low visibility is just irritating. If possible, I think it'd be better to have a much wider field of vision, but completely block out what you can see in each room until you enter them. It'll be fun if you can catch hints of them doing dirty stuff more and more as they get corrupted too.

Speaking of, I wonder how much of the playerbase is really interested in the non-ring path? For a blatant ntr game like this, putting dev time into a route where it doesn't exist at all might not be worth it. I do like vanilla content, but I think it's more fun to go for it while trying to keep the girl away from the ntrman, so even then the ring path is more fun.

Also, a method of quickly getting back to town would be appreciated. Bit tedious having to walk all the way back each time. Just makes me not want to explore.

It's hard to really judge at this early stage, but the game has potential I think.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Is there any ending (ending screen)? Like after 30 days game ends, or you get any message? I don't know if there is a sense to play after all girls succumbed to pleasure (heart pupils).

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I like the idea behind the recruitment minigame, and the general idea that you can't always get the party loadout you want, especially as the girls get more interested in cock then adventuring, but the minigame itself is just a pain in the ass in it's current form.

Since it's all luck right now anyways, having to run around looking for them for a minute is just a waste of time. Though I expect this will get better naturally as more features are added.
But the insanely low visibility is just irritating. If possible, I think it'd be better to have a much wider field of vision, but completely block out what you can see in each room until you enter them. It'll be fun if you can catch hints of them doing dirty stuff more and more as they get corrupted too.

Speaking of, I wonder how much of the playerbase is really interested in the non-ring path? For a blatant ntr game like this, putting dev time into a route where it doesn't exist at all might not be worth it. I do like vanilla content, but I think it's more fun to go for it while trying to keep the girl away from the ntrman, so even then the ring path is more fun.

Also, a method of quickly getting back to town would be appreciated. Bit tedious having to walk all the way back each time. Just makes me not want to explore.

It's hard to really judge at this early stage, but the game has potential I think.
Yes! That's my intention for the "you can't always get the party loadout you want"! Because they are keys to clearing most of the quest. The minigame will become easier as you progress in the game.

For the vanilla mode, I am just interested in making a story about Kazuma being Kazuma. The plot is pretty much the same, but with different dialogue and removed ntr mini game features. I think I will separate it into two different versions. But it won't happen anytime soon, developing two different games simultaneously just makes me confused.

"A method of quickly getting back to town would be appreciated"
Ah! I forgot about this one! I will add this if it's possible.

Thank you for playing and the feedback!

Is there any ending (ending screen)? Like after 30 days game ends, or you get any message? I don't know if there is a sense to play after all girls succumbed to pleasure (heart pupils).
Nope, the current version doesn't have any ending.
Route, ending, and post-game, all of this will exist in the completed version.

Thank you for playing the game!

Reactions: Testament34

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Tedious Mini Games in the BBC warpath?
Geez what a bunch of Masochist.
Just go out town then turn back and ntr meter will increase. Wasn't this what you dev want?

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.2.0 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.2.0):
  • New vanilla scene with Wiz
  • New vanilla scene with Megumin
  • New mini game for Megumin vanilla scene
  • New Wiz bust sprite
  • New title screen
  • New UI dialogue text
  • New journal feature
  • Changed event John trigger point requirement to 30 - 80 - 130 - 200
  • Changed event Kazuma trigger point requirement to 80 - 130
  • Many typo fixes, QOL improvement and bug fixes.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts and thank you for playing!

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2021
Greetings. I have played the game, and have a review to give.

1.I would definitely recommend shrinking the entire map. It's way too big. The Adventurer's Guild, the Mansion, the open fields, every map in the game could use shrinking except for the sort of starting room. Going from Point A to Point B takes far too long. Also, I found Aqua twice in the minigame once.

2. Increase drop rate, decrease enemy numbers. Especially in the main map, there are dozens of enemies just... everywhere. In the middle of the room. And fighting them is barely worth it, as the exp is a pittance and gold is nearly useless. The only thing useful is the materials they drop, to which only 2 of 4 enemies I've seen have anything worth using, the rat and the bat.

As of current, the best way to grind the materials for the Time Orb, the one and only craftable item in the game that extends the search timer by a mere 30 seconds is to spam Steal on rats and bats. Moreover, I do not think Limestone is a renewable resource.

3. Scenes. I know you have them. Apologies, but I ripped open the game files and found a bunch of scenes that weren't implemented. Either that, or the game was bugged and didn't allow them to appear. Namely, Aqua and Darkness' sex scenes, as well as their 'target' scenes.

4. Endings and quests. It may be a bit premature in the development process, but I know you have the CG for the 'all NTR end'. It may be wise to implement an ending, sooner rather than later, as the game, beyond a certain point, falls into a bit of malaise. There's nothing worth going out for and nothing worth staying in for. Towards the end of my playthrough, I exclusively ran between the mansion, adventurer's guild, and outside fields to speedrun corruption. Eventually, everyone became corrupted by pleasure, but this didn't end the game or anything else.

5. Not actually a valid criticism, so you don't have to think about it that much. As of current, Aqua is the most useful character, as she can heal, deal AoE damage, tank, and pretty much all other needs. An ideal party pretty much consists of Kazuma and Aqua, Kazuma stealing constantly while Aqua blows everything up.

This game is in Ver 0.1.0, so I don't imagine this is its final form. However, might I add a suggestion of my own, to rework the minigame?
Make it so the timer decrements not based on physical time, but based on the 'actions you perform' and the 'rooms you check'. Perhaps give us a cap of 5 minutes, with 'listening' being 30 seconds and 'searching' being a minute. Listening will confirm if a girl is present, and searching will recruit them. Then, add some 'secret NTR' scenes where the girls are having stealth sex with John as you pass through the room. The sound if you listen, and the scene if you search. There are various rooms in the mansion. Bedrooms. Bathrooms. Libraries. Offices. Scenes could be produced for each for each girl, for each location. Perhaps that will lead to file bloat, but the zip file is already about 750 MB, so I think you've already begun to suffer from file bloat.
Welcome to 0.2.0. And with it, I'll be making another review.
This one will probably be shorter than the last, as some of the things I said then still apply, but this is mainly to see how it's grown and what I think about its direction.

The map size hasn't really changed in any respect, and the minigame is still quite hard. Initially, I believed girls would only be in rooms with a lit torch near them. Then, when I had a Time Orb for extra time, I tried entering an unlit room, which had both Aqua and Darkness in it. Also, it seems that how the girl spawn works is that every time you find a girl, a new instance of her is placed elsewhere. But the game doesn't wait a day to do this, it just immediately does it, which is why you can do something like me, and find two instances of Aqua and Darkness within 15 seconds, followed by double Megumin. The addition of the sort of 'flashlight' improves finding speed somewhat, and has increased my success with the minigame, without trivializing it, so if you want this to be the form the minigame will take moving forward, I guess... increase the flashlight range even more, or something.

Renewable resources are here! Slimes drop limestone, Bats drop bat wings, and Rats drop rat fur. The crafting system is still a bit rudimentary. Admittedly, I have few ideas on what to do with that. Besides items to use during the minigames or gifts to increase girl's affinities, or trying to trip up the other guy, there isn't much. From the looks of things, actually fighting does not seem to be a major focus.

I got nothing to say about scenes. You got em, they're in the game. Recollection room isn't here yet, but it will be, eventually. The scenes also haven't really expanded, but also, browsing through the game files, I can no longer find the NTR Ending CG. What happened to it?
The Megumin scene minigame suffers from input delay, I believe, or maybe it's the visuals that are not synced up to the actual bar. I'm pretty certain that I got it a number of times, but I didn't. Also, why does it start with Level 4 and 5? Shouldn't it start at 1 or 2? Or are you saving the lower settings to be locked behind items?

The game's run-time is still as simultaneously long and short as ever. You can kill the ogre, blow up the statue, and then... nothing. You kinda just run between your couch to nap(thanks for this feature by the way, slightly accelerates time skipping), and running over to the bedrooms to see all the scenes. The bedroom hallway is still unreasonably long. If nothing else, please compress this bedroom. Also, is the last, empty bed meant for Wiz? I initially thought that it would be John's 'harem room' where he'd be putting the girls after they fell to pleasure, but it seems not.

Though I personally want to see what the gang are up to after falling to pleasure, for the health of the game, it may be more optimal to impose an ending or a time-limit. If I remember correctly, the events of the game are supposed to end after 30 days. I think that further playtesting should involve a 30 day time limit, so that proper balance can be made on how fast the player and John can work towards their ultimate goal. Due to John blocking off one girl per day, it must be accounted for on how fast the player can get with all the girls with this hindrance in mind.

Aqua is still the strongest. Create Water for the win.

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The animations and sex scenes are actually quite sexy and very well done, but the build up to them could have been better. Like it could be better instead of immediate jump to action, if it was integrated into gameplay. For example, after completing the first quest, John see it as a threat to his plans and decide to join your team. He could be a good fighter, but for the price of groping your teammates during their fight. And, if they already fall for his charms, they might just leave your party for a few turns during the battle to"buff" themselves (you might hear or see with the back of your eyes what they're doing). Some camping events could also be a good addition. For example, add a world map that will require camping and during this camping, someone will need to search for firewood, food, or a river to relax and John could go with one of your teammates. And of course night events, as well. Someone needs to bear watch, while others will be in the tent and who knows what might happen. Such feature will give many different variations depending on who will be on duty at night or who just wants to get some evening air. Also, you could add town and events in them involving your party members and John. He doesn't need to always be in the castle, as well as your companions, so he could follow one of them. And you could search for them there, instead of always looking for them in the dark room. You might also add repeating events in town which starts innocent, but progress in something more, if you don't stop John advances. It also could be a good base for vanilla events as well. There are no interactions with him at all, maybe add some side routes with him as well? Like willing sharing so he could allow you to be in the room with girls while he does things, or direct confrontation where you will try to sabotage him more assertively? You could sabotage him by buying an unlimited ticket in the brothel for the whole day, so you wouldn't need to worry about your girls. Or you could go cheap way and drug him, depending on the effect (sleeping peels or a laxative) might make him suspicious (random chance to trigger), if he finds out, it will have some consequences. As a last suggestion, add some sexy mini events (few erotic cg's) during the game to break up the routine actions. In the evening, you go into the girl's room to talk to her, but you find that she is changing her clothes; You're walking in the town, and find one of the girls playing with cat, while her underwear is completely visible; One girl accidentally drop something, she bends over to grab it, exposing her ass checks. And don't forget, Aqua (as far as I remember in anime) don't wear panties, lol.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the vanilla mode, I am just interested in making a story about Kazuma being Kazuma. The plot is pretty much the same, but with different dialogue and removed ntr mini game features. I think I will separate it into two different versions. But it won't happen anytime soon, developing two different games simultaneously just makes me confused.
I guess I'll try the game when that version/mode is out.

I do like vanilla content, but I think it's more fun to go for it while trying to keep the girl away from the ntrman, so even then the ring path is more fun.
Possibly I'm not the basic type of player of this game, but honestly, either the way to avoid the NTR is incredibly simple (kind of a choice where you are warned of which one goes to NTR) or I just don't think I'd be interested in playing a game where the chance of getting scenes I'm not going to like is relatively high.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I think there is something wrong with the update, it's not showing up in the Latest Updates
What do you mean by that? Did you mean the forum? I don't quite understand how the forum works about updating the game other than editing my post.
Welcome to 0.2.0. And with it, I'll be making another review.
This one will probably be shorter than the last, as some of the things I said then still apply, but this is mainly to see how it's grown and what I think about its direction.
Thank you for your feedback!

Mini games are still the same, but I was kind of interested when you said there's a double girl on the mini game. It's probably a bug, I need to take a look at that. Thanks for noticing! Also, I still need to adjust the minigame difficulty.

One of your crafting ideas will most likely be implemented in the future. At the moment, I still don't have any plans for the crafting side.

I don't know about this one. I tested it, and I felt like there was input delay, but whenever I tested it at a lower speed, it was always working properly. My friend tested it on level 5, but he always got it right, he said there's no problem with it. It's either I am sucks at this or the mini game really have input delay. Anyway, the curse level is another system that I am working on. It will affect the plot and the bed minigame.

The first map is still unfinished, and you are actually right about that harem room (I mean you have seen the CG before).

That time limit will be implemented in the future.

Eris pads her chest!

Thank you for writing your thoughts and your feedback! I really appreciate it!

The animations and sex scenes are actually quite sexy and very well done, but the build up to them could have been better. Like it could be better instead of immediate jump to action, if it was integrated into gameplay. For example, after completing the first quest, John see it as a threat to his plans and decide to join your team. He could be a good fighter, but for the price of
Feedback for the eroticism!

"The animations and sex scenes are actually quite sexy and very well done"
I am still not satisfied. I am still holding back because it can bloat my files. I am gonna making a poll about this.

"Like it could be better instead of immediate jump to action"
Now you know the reason.

"If it was integrated into gameplay, camping event"
Sorry, I won't implement battle sex system (Probably my next game will have it). Camping event system will be implemented in the future.

" you could add town and events in them involving your party members and John."
Maybe..... Anyway, random events involving John and other members will be implemented.

"maybe add some side routes with him as well? Like willing sharing"
It will be implemented.

"You could sabotage him"
First, I need to know how hard my game is to avoid the NTR progression. It's still not finished.

"As a last suggestion"
I seriously never thought about this, thank you for this suggestion!

"Aqua (as far as I remember in anime) don't wear panties"
Too bad the canon version of Aqua uses blue-striped pants and I am using that one. But I will add the anime version sometimes, maybe.

Thank you for playing and feedback! I really appreciate it!

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes