RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
This holds a lot of promise, the only thing I could ask for that I'm not sure is being worked on is spacing out how fast the affection builds. It feels a little fast currently, though maybe this is just me.

Reactions: emaens

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
i'm gonna play the game but you all most basically have me ready to rip your fucking head off with that screaming in the opening. that's a bad move bud

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Played it and I really like it. I'm a sucker for parody games. It's simple without complex mechanics and definitely looking forward to future updates. I kinda hope that there's some more development between John and the 3 main girls first

The minigame is hard as fuck though.

Radbug

Dec 29, 2021
Is that I meet the same girl 2 times in that dark rooms a bug or it is that made? (version 0.1.0)

Also how many affection i need to trigger h-event for Kazuma? I have 150 - 53- 89 and still don't trigger any. Meanwhile John have their way with all of them with significantly lower affection. I focused on Aqua, always spending time etc. but nothing happened.

E: I've been bamboozled then...

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Is that I meet the same girl 2 times in that dark rooms a bug or it is that made? (version 0.1.0)

Also how many affection i need to trigger h-event for Kazuma? I have 150 - 53- 89 and still don't trigger any. Meanwhile John have their way with all of them with significantly lower affection. I focused on Aqua, always spending time etc. but nothing happened.
No H-event with Kazuma yet. That's in the next update
Only 3 ntr h-scenes per girl (plus the peeping scene)

Illfarien

Jun 7, 2018
3 ntr scenes? I only unlocked Bj/Hj and the F scenes, with a Jhon 130 affection. I missed one? Or the 3 scenes are from 0.2.0?

Illfarien

Jun 7, 2018
Weird, i had 3 peeking scenes except for darkness (when sex peeking scene happens darkness's room is empty and i can't peek).

About the 3 ntr scenes, i unlocked 2 really ntr scenes for each girl, and 1 that is just Jhon chatting and making a plan to start the ntr. I suppose Jhon chatting scene is the 3rd ntr scene.

PD: I dunno, but i think that play as the girls will be more fun, 8 hours more fine :sneaky:

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Weird, i had 3 peeking scenes except for darkness (when sex peeking scene happens darkness's room is empty and i can't peek).

About the 3 ntr scenes, i unlocked 2 really ntr scenes for each girl, and 1 that is just Jhon chatting and making a plan to start the ntr. I suppose Jhon chatting scene is the 3rd ntr scene.

PD: I dunno, but i think that play as the girls will be more fun, 8 hours more fine :sneaky:
So far each of the main 3 girls has an initial chatting scene with John, a foreplay scene (HJ for Megumin and BJ for the other 2) and a sex scene. You can peek in on foreplay and sex scenes when the associated scene comes up. Also if a girl completely falls they stop turning up for peeking, which kinda sucks but I guess is a system setup for future scenes

Illfarien

Jun 7, 2018
Thanks! I see, then i seen all the scenes except for the darkness's sex peek.

Yeah, i don't know if it's a feature or a bug, when all girls had hearts in their eyes, i search them for the mission party minigame but i didn't found them xD.

Reactions: rubyworld26
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes