• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Not part of the discord or anything- anyone know if dev has mentioned when next version be out for patrons?

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Hello, first comment on this thread. I just wanted to say the game is amazing! I was avoidant of it here whenever I saw it pop up in the updated section, as it didn't seem to have a lot of content, and wanted to wait for more, but it's awesome so far! I also wanted to ask, is there any possibility for an expansion on that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, the only critique I have for the game is that the UI and loading could be a bit faster. For a game running on RPGM, It feels slow, even on a decent device.
Anyways, keep up the amazing work, and I hope the next update is just as amazing as this one!

Last edited:
Reactions: bucefala

chillman90

Jun 13, 2017
0.8.6 is the patreon version. 0.8.5 is the public version that got released. But because we already had acces to 0.8.5, we probably wont see an update coming or another patreon uploads 0.8.6. Give or take probably another month before we actually get an update on this thread legally speaking.

• Sad
Reactions: Chris2041
3.00 star(s) 31 Votes