RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.5.a] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

KhassarDeTiani

Aug 23, 2020
May be repeating a lot of what people said but I will throw my two cents.
The room where you look for girls in the dark is more frustrating as it is too difficult to find the girls. Maybe as a suggestion use that room as more of an exploration finding the girls interacting with each other and the black guy. that way the relationships can be seen gradually changing. Also being able to choose instead of finding the girls but with the caveat that the black guy joins and he does stuff with the girls as you battle the monster.
Also repeating a lot of what people said but the corruption happens way to quick. best for it to be gradual the girls warming up to the guy and slowly changing their opinion of him instead of 0 to 100 in 5 seconds otherwise you have a gem on your hands just have to polish. premise is really good kept it up looking forward to the next update.

Last edited:
Reactions: AkumaGigika

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
The idea is that you need to recruit all your party members in the dark room each day but since the game is still in development, there's nothing to gain currently from preventing NTR. Other than that, based on my experience, you need to keep your affection levels with each of the party members higher than other guy since the NTR scenes seem to only trigger if affection with Kazuma is lower. You can test this by just hanging out with a single girl for a couple nights in a row and then trying to purposely get the NTR scenes. You'll notice it takes much long before the scenes start procing again.

AkumaGigika

Oct 19, 2022
La idea es que debes reclutar a todos los miembros de tu grupo en el cuarto oscuro todos los días, pero dado que el juego aún está en desarrollo, actualmente no hay nada que ganar al evitar NTR. Aparte de eso, según mi experiencia, debes mantener tus niveles de afecto con cada uno de los miembros del grupo más altos que con otros chicos, ya que las escenas de NTR parecen activarse solo si el afecto con Kazuma es más bajo. Puedes probar esto simplemente pasando el rato con una chica soltera durante un par de noches seguidas y luego tratando de obtener las escenas de NTR a propósito. Notará que toma mucho tiempo antes de que las escenas comiencen a reproducirse nuevamente.
[/CITA]
Ahhhh, Thank you Brother, XOXO

Ob Nixillis

Aug 1, 2017
Okay so I got the 0.1.5 and all it does is implement the sex scenes already in the games files. As I'm sure everyone here has already ripped all the files out of the game's data and fed them into a gif maker to have your own gallery as this game does not have one yet there is technically speaking no new content. Dialogue for the scenes sure but no new images.

Additionally, the only insight to be gained from the patreon page is someone asking " nice will you be going back and adding scenes before sex? or will you just keep going adding characters and new scenes after the sex? " to which the creator simply replied
> " Both. The corruption progress is too fast and short for now. And there's still much content I need to add after that. Thank you for playing! "
genuinely not sure what he means by this.

Mar 9, 2021
Okay so I got the 0.1.5 and all it does is implement the sex scenes already in the games files. As I'm sure everyone here has already ripped all the files out of the game's data and fed them into a gif maker to have your own gallery as this game does not have one yet there is technically speaking no new content. Dialogue for the scenes sure but no new images.

Additionally, the only insight to be gained from the patreon page is someone asking " nice will you be going back and adding scenes before sex? or will you just keep going adding characters and new scenes after the sex? " to which the creator simply replied
> " Both. The corruption progress is too fast and short for now. And there's still much content I need to add after that. Thank you for playing! "
My guess is that his plans are to expand both the pre and post corruption scenes. As well as add more members of the Konosuba cast, possibly the other girls that Kazuma knows.

Reactions: AkumaGigika

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
May be repeating a lot of what people said but I will throw my two cents.
The room where you look for girls in the dark is more frustrating as it is too difficult to find the girls. Maybe as a suggestion use that room as more of an exploration finding the girls interacting with each other and the black guy. that way the relationships can be seen gradually changing. Also being able to choose instead of finding the girls but with the caveat that the black guy joins and he does stuff with the girls as you battle the monster.
Also repeating a lot of what people said but the corruption happens way to quick. best for it to be gradual the girls warming up to the guy and slowly changing their opinion of him instead of 0 to 100 in 5 seconds otherwise you have a gem on your hands just have to polish. premise is really good kept it up looking forward to the next update.
i agreed with this up until the "battle corruption" part that is probably the most tedious thing you can implement next to the dark room exploration.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
Since it sounds like the game isn't in a good state right now, how do I rip the scenes/images out of the files? Thanks.

Lothard

Nov 9, 2019

Can you drop the game here sir?

AkumaGigika

Oct 19, 2022
[COTA = "Shirafune, publicación: 9612337, miembro: 57700"]
Sin embargo, en realidad está en los archivos del juego
[/ COTIZAR]
Really?

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes