• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! [v0.8.4.b] [XXXcodedXXX]

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
if i select i dont want ring game going bug and cant see kazuma or black guy
Well, there's "Unimplemented" word on the dialogue box. :LUL:

Very interested in seeing how this turns out. Some games have pretty good systems in place with avoiding or preventing NTR, beyond just "Don't talk to this person".

I'll definitely want to keep an eye on this but since it's a 0.1, I'm guessing it'll be several updates before there's solid content
It's been pretty dry lately for NTR Game that has that system. But Black Promise isn't actually that bad.
How do you Invite the team I keep going into that darkass room and finding nobody in there while the timer keeps running out are we meant to just solo this with just Kazuma?
It's just that hard, finding 3 members of your party in dark wide room with only 1 minutes. Maybe you can atleast find 1 with luck, but there's item to increase time limit which can be found somewhere...
there are only blowjob scenes?
For Aqua and Darkness, yes. But Megumin there's 1 more scene.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Seeing Darkness' fetishes and Aqua (anime) going commando this seems like a pretty indicated game for this genre, lets give it a shot.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see the harem tag, which I like... but also the NTR and rape tags. After reading some comments, I think I'll pass on downloading and playing this game. Personally the NTR and rapes have to be easily avoidable (extraordinarily easy to avoid, the effort should be next to zero) for me to be interested in the game.

Good luck XXXcodedXXX with the game.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
It's just that hard, finding 3 members of your party in dark wide room with only 1 minutes. Maybe you can atleast find 1 with luck, but there's item to increase time limit which can be found somewhere...
After constantly not finding anyone in that shitty dark room I have said fuck it and just go solo with Kazuma while never entering that room ever again.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I'm an ntr fan, but I can't make myself get farther than the bland combat system. No xp for killing anything outside the story. Can't bring your own party with you unless you find them in randomly generated spots in a black zone using a tiny light that extends one block away from you.
I just want to see my damn ntr scenes. Not get tortured by the bad and generic 'gameplay'.
Whenever you can't find your party, the NTR will progress. That's why I wrote NTR is avoidable (with effort). But I get what you mean by bland combat system and generic gameplay, it's only v.0.1.0.
Thanks for writing your thought! I appreciate it!

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Whenever you can't find your party, the NTR will progress. That's why I wrote NTR is avoidable (with effort). But I get what you mean by bland combat system and generic gameplay, it's only v.0.1.0.
Thanks for writing your thought! I appreciate it!
are we gonna get scenes whit kazuma ?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Even with the time sphere I still can't find anyone in the dark rooms so I'm gonna say that entire thing is nothing but a huge ass troll made by the dev to waste the player's time.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Even with the time sphere I still can't find anyone in the dark rooms so I'm gonna say that entire thing is nothing but a huge ass troll made by the dev to waste the player's time.
i managed to find Darkness, but after seeing that with that small FoV entering the door, i couldn't be arsed to try and find where the other 2 are, even less trying to get all of the 3 in one go... so yeah... the NTR is avoidable, but i'd say this is more of a NTR game than harem

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
Unless all members of your party have succumbed, they won't appear on the mini game.

I noticed your account says "New Member". You can ask for a "Developer" ticket.

I'll try out the game at some point, as long as I can actually avoid it.
Good luck dev!
Yes, I already made my ticket. Thanks!
Don't worry, at some point I will implement Vanilla mode with entirely different settings. It's already planned from the beginning.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RossoX and DrFree

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I find the gameplay quite disappointing, I don't understand why to go fight monsters you have to "search" in the dark with a time limit, we know we have to do quests but there is no more information than that.
And the affection for the girls, I don't know the characters at all, except for their names and visuals, so it doesn't help.

It lacks something more classic: walking in the city, having a kind of system like the game nymphomania prietess, that is to say being in a group with girls and choose to be with John or not, and if he is with us, the girls will succumb more or more to John.

I hope a little more of this on the next update

Translated with (free version)

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's cool that it is avoidable NTR and that you need to put some effort into avoiding it, the only thing I would change is that I tend to prefer a futanari antagonist just cause when you win, you can fuck the antagonist on many ways lol, with male antagonists at most when the MC finally defeats them you want them out.

But that's just personal liking, on another note... finding the 3 girls currently is an impossible task, our range of vision is simply too little, I would recommend to increase it a bit and then add upgrades to the manor/hero to have even more vision, it would give some use to the gold.

Another thing to note is that for now the NTR seems unavoidable, I got a girl over 100 love but the rival can still go and have events with her, on the other hand we are locked out of interactions when the girl is over 100 love with the rival. To be fair the whole rival system feels more like an introduction of the world, when it's balanced enough it should be fairly simple to win over John and kick him out.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
first i would like to say the game is quite interesting so i look forward to it. Now, this update seems to have a few bugs, first the monsters can still attack you with a difference of height, like when i go up the stairs, they can still atk from below if i touch them, another thing is that i'm guessing, all girls got blowjob scenes but i didn't get the scene from Aqua, when the 3 girls affection got up together i got like 3 msgs one after the other asking if i wanted to see the scene, and some imgs from the scene started blinking between the questions and i'm guessing the aqua scene got bugged and the game counted as seen, because i never got a chance to see it even with john affection over 100, so to me it seems that if the 3 girls affection go up together it seems the game bugs and try to show all scenes at once but just one is actually shown, and the others might bug and count as viewed.

Reactions: XXXcodedXXX
Apr 23, 2022
I made a Spanish translation of the game :

The game is an 8/10, I would have liked the story of ntr to have a bit more background, but since it is the first version, it will be fixed in the future for sure, well, one suggestion I could give is that you can invite John. to the group and harasses the girls when he starts a fight with a monster

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
I find the gameplay quite disappointing, I don't understand why to go fight monsters you have to "search" in the dark with a time limit, we know we have to do quests but there is no more information than that.
And the affection for the girls, I don't know the characters at all, except for their names and visuals, so it doesn't help.

It lacks something more classic: walking in the city, having a kind of system like the game nymphomania prietess, that is to say being in a group with girls and choose to be with John or not, and if he is with us, the girls will succumb more or more to John.

I hope a little more of this on the next update

Translated with (free version)
It's cool that it is avoidable NTR and that you need to put some effort into avoiding it, the only thing I would change is that I tend to prefer a futanari antagonist just cause when you win, you can fuck the antagonist on many ways lol, with male antagonists at most when the MC finally defeats them you want them out.

But that's just personal liking, on another note... finding the 3 girls currently is an impossible task, our range of vision is simply too little, I would recommend to increase it a bit and then add upgrades to the manor/hero to have even more vision, it would give some use to the gold.

Another thing to note is that for now the NTR seems unavoidable, I got a girl over 100 love but the rival can still go and have events with her, on the other hand we are locked out of interactions when the girl is over 100 love with the rival. To be fair the whole rival system feels more like an introduction of the world, when it's balanced enough it should be fairly simple to win over John and kick him out.
first i would like to say the game is quite interesting so i look forward to it. Now, this update seems to have a few bugs, first the monsters can still attack you with a difference of height, like when i go up the stairs, they can still atk from below if i touch them, another thing is that i'm guessing, all girls got blowjob scenes but i didn't get the scene from Aqua, when the 3 girls affection got up together i got like 3 msgs one after the other asking if i wanted to see the scene, and some imgs from the scene started blinking between the questions and i'm guessing the aqua scene got bugged and the game counted as seen, because i never got a chance to see it even with john affection over 100, so to me it seems that if the 3 girls affection go up together it seems the game bugs and try to show all scenes at once but just one is actually shown, and the others might bug and count as viewed.
Thank you for the feedback, I appreciate it! I will keep that in mind.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
So I'm def looking forward to this if it keeps going. I do in general love the ntr of this series and I always enjoy a good "lose everyone" ntr. But also I am very hesitant because quite often parody ntr games are quickly dropped. Hope this isn't one of those but idk.....

3.00 star(s) 31 Votes