3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
i preferred bad ending why, because the character you play as isn't Kazuma I'm glad Dev/dev's said so in that ending, this Kazuma is a tool and i know he wasn't super strong but character super weak normal Kazuma was way stronger plus that ending part he says you are my friends, seriously Kazuma in early anime and chapters didn't like them much, Aqua drove him nuts he wouldn't help her prove she is goddess, having Darkness try not hurt Aqua yeah he would never do that.

If epilogue him getting harem it be bs. Most cases i don't think Kazuma would care about being NTR'd except canon girl Meg

NTR in this game is meh, i only played it to see the different scenes

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
v0.7.7 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.7):

• Bad Ending added.
  • Epilogue First Half added.
  • Hidden NTR Peek on Wiz added.
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Avoid having duplicate NPCs appear when they get NTRed in the NTR Minigame, etc.)
It's recommended to start a new save and please report if there's a bug.

You can download it now on the first page!
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

So I finished the vanilla roads for the game, It's very well done and you have made HUGE progress with it. I have a few recommandations that can perhaps help you to improved the final results, if you are interested here they are (Spoiler incoming) :

If a player manages to finish the three "adventures" for the guild, The deal with John expires before day 30 and a vote is made to either let him stay in the mansion or kick him out. And the players needs at least 2 girl who didn't succumb to pleasure to kick John out and get the good ending. As if they succumbed already, they will ask john to stay.

I experimented and I realised that provided she succumbed, Darkness is the only girl of the main trio who has specific comment about her wishing for John to stay, she has specific dialogue about her being concerned for his wellbeing if he would be kicked out before the vote happens. Of course in that case we know exactly why she is "concerned"...

I thought it was little shame that other girls didn't have some similar dialogue if they were NTR. I don't think it would be huge but it would help the consistency of the situation.

Also some comments could be made by the girls who were corrupted during the party after the volcano situation has been solved, like they kind of missed the presence of John and of course Kazuya would have trouble to understand why... :devilish:

These girls that were NTR by John would also be harder to protect from Sylvia due to their addiction for pleasure.

So that's my suggestion, feel free to take them or refuse them. It's up to you to choose.

Last edited:

TSKB

Oct 28, 2023
Does anyone have the location of where they are after the battle fuck? It is supposedly " not really hidden in the map "

pester

May 22, 2017
Does anyone have the location of where they are after the battle fuck? It is supposedly " not really hidden in the map "
on the first map its down where the blue ogre was, on the second its in the second map where the prison is, and in the third its in the place where you fight that boss monster; all three girls are there.

Reactions: StevenEXE

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Gonna just copy paste my post from patreon here(didn't get a response there) if anyone knows- Not sure if dev has said much about it yet

So my question is this.. Not sure if you can answer it yet but what will actually carry over to part 2?.. Is Sylvia's route a designated bad end?.. I can't see the guild going on with more quests- unless it's like Sylvias castle that's really hard and needs multiple trips.. but what happens to the corruption value? Will it matter or will Sylvia just corrupt everyone assuredly- considering she fucks Darkness no matter her condition with John-.... And John is out of the game?.. I know you wanted to add other characters and such to part 2- will it be like a linear story that goes through days as Kazuma finds scenes around town of Sylvia?.. I assume Sylvia would be a lot less secretive about it than John... John was weak in comparison and Sylvia has a lot to show off and get revenge for.. so feels like she would be more sadistic and out for personal grudges.. But where does that leave Kazumas duty?.. What will he do- and will Johns corruption become Sylvia corruption- or will corruption even be a mechanic in part 2 at all?

I feel like if a pure route was possible with sylvia- then Darkness wouldn't be getting fucked in the route switch.. and with sylvias.. endowments... I think once is enough for that character to be practically unsalvageable... But then again- it is Darkness and she has a whole lot of endurance and vitality- if anyone could resist being broken after a scene with Sylvia.. it'd be her..

Gabbie39

Sep 4, 2023
Gonna just copy paste my post from patreon here(didn't get a response there) if anyone knows- Not sure if dev has said much about it yet

So my question is this.. Not sure if you can answer it yet but what will actually carry over to part 2?.. Is Sylvia's route a designated bad end?.. I can't see the guild going on with more quests- unless it's like Sylvias castle that's really hard and needs multiple trips.. but what happens to the corruption value? Will it matter or will Sylvia just corrupt everyone assuredly- considering she fucks Darkness no matter her condition with John-.... And John is out of the game?.. I know you wanted to add other characters and such to part 2- will it be like a linear story that goes through days as Kazuma finds scenes around town of Sylvia?.. I assume Sylvia would be a lot less secretive about it than John... John was weak in comparison and Sylvia has a lot to show off and get revenge for.. so feels like she would be more sadistic and out for personal grudges.. But where does that leave Kazumas duty?.. What will he do- and will Johns corruption become Sylvia corruption- or will corruption even be a mechanic in part 2 at all?

I feel like if a pure route was possible with sylvia- then Darkness wouldn't be getting fucked in the route switch.. and with sylvias.. endowments... I think once is enough for that character to be practically unsalvageable... But then again- it is Darkness and she has a whole lot of endurance and vitality- if anyone could resist being broken after a scene with Sylvia.. it'd be her..
Its only a linear route or a skippable route its just a what if scenario and is not really part of the 2nd half, but we will still get the 2nd antagonist beside john in the 2nd half huge possibility of it being alderp

Reactions: Arkade

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Its only a linear route or a skippable route its just a what if scenario and is not really part of the 2nd half, but we will still get the 2nd antagonist beside john in the 2nd half huge possibility of it being alderp
Thanks for response. That might be for the best if the llinear route still has a good amount of content. I feel like sylvia's sadistic streak can go far and I am a fan of futa as well as NTR which is rarely seen together..It being linear I suppose would mean lots of scenes and fast development rather than the slow development you want in the actual game based around mechanics. best of both worlds.. A shame a nobody like John ended up being the main antagonist if part 2 is introducing recognizable characters though. Sylvia at least has a model that you can show her face with- something male characters in koikatu are usually avoided or given glasses/masks..

Gabbie39

Sep 4, 2023
Thanks for response. That might be for the best if the llinear route still has a good amount of content. I feel like sylvia's sadistic streak can go far and I am a fan of futa as well as NTR which is rarely seen together..It being linear I suppose would mean lots of scenes and fast development rather than the slow development you want in the actual game based around mechanics. best of both worlds.. A shame a nobody like John ended up being the main antagonist if part 2 is introducing recognizable characters though. Sylvia at least has a model that you can show her face with- something male characters in koikatu are usually avoided or given glasses/masks..
Well personally I really dont like futa that much, and iirc the dev said that the sylvia route will only take 2 or 3 more updates to finish. For me I am liking the antagonist john and also hoped that the 2nd main villain would be alderp, cant think any other character fits ntr in konosuba other than him a rich greedy pig.lol

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I wonder if there is a way to increase the search time in the rooms to find the girls, I know that you can modify the json files but I want to know what they are. Shot 0335.png

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.7.8 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.8):

• Darkness NTR scene added (Sylvia route).
  • 9 total, 3 hidden NTR peek on each main heroine on the map.
  • Sprite character for Luna added.
  • Brand new animation implementation (More smooth, 55-60 fps, less washed-out color.). (Currently only on the newest scene, 2 NTR hidden peek Wiz, and Cut in skill animation.)
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Updating to a higher version of nwjs to increase the game's performance, fix Wiz's disappeareance after day 7, John npc will disappear when he is joining the party, temporary access to the 1st half epilogue added on the silhoutte guy, etc.)

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
So I finished the vanilla roads for the game, It's very well done and you have made HUGE progress with it. I have a few recommandations that can perhaps help you to improved the final results, if you are interested here they are (Spoiler incoming) :

If a player manages to finish the three "adventures" for the guild, The deal with John expires before day 30 and a vote is made to either let him stay in the mansion or kick him out. And the players needs at least 2 girl who didn't succumb to pleasure to kick John out and get the good ending. As if they succumbed already, they will ask john to stay.

I experimented and I realised that provided she succumbed, Darkness is the only girl of the main trio who has specific comment about her wishing for John to stay, she has specific dialogue about her being concerned for his wellbeing if he would be kicked out before the vote happens. Of course in that case we know exactly why she is "concerned"...

I thought it was little shame that other girls didn't have some similar dialogue if they were NTR. I don't think it would be huge but it would help the consistency of the situation.

Also some comments could be made by the girls who were corrupted during the party after the volcano situation has been solved, like they kind of missed the presence of John and of course Kazuya would have trouble to understand why... :devilish:

These girls that were NTR by John would also be harder to protect from Sylvia due to their addiction for pleasure.

So that's my suggestion, feel free to take them or refuse them. It's up to you to choose.
Thank you for playing and the feedback!
There's so much subtle, detailed dialogue that changed based on their corruption across some events. I am really glad if someone noticed. For the aftereffects for one girl who already succumbed to John on the second part, of course there will be massive changes and consequences.
And for Sylvia, sadly, I didn't plan to add something like that to the Sylvia route.
Any plans to add the peek scenes to the gallery?
Yes.

I am really sorry. I rarely check on comment except during update time.
Everything that count as lore, heroine status, book and information will be carried over to part 2.
Part 2 involve you not only doing quest but you will get objective in many different area by different person too and as always it's free for you to do it or not.
Sylvia counts as a bonus route, so you can't advance to Part 2 if you enter the Sylvia route.
But the timeline of Sylvia's route's happening is still relevant (at the time after they finished their penalty quests).

Massive spoiler hint for part 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Thank you for playing and the feedback!
There's so much subtle, detailed dialogue that changed based on their corruption across some events. I am really glad if someone noticed. For the aftereffects for one girl who already succumbed to John on the second part, of course there will be massive changes and consequences.
And for Sylvia, sadly, I didn't plan to add something like that to the Sylvia route.
I see, TY for reading and answering.

I was also wondering, do you intend to include pregnancy in the future? I thought it would make a good conclusion for certain paths.

Of course, it's all up to you. This is not a demand just a suggestion.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
v0.7.8 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.8):

• Darkness NTR scene added (Sylvia route).
  • 9 total, 3 hidden NTR peek on each main heroine on the map.
  • Sprite character for Luna added.
  • Brand new animation implementation (More smooth, 55-60 fps, less washed-out color.). (Currently only on the newest scene, 2 NTR hidden peek Wiz, and Cut in skill animation.)
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Updating to a higher version of nwjs to increase the game's performance, fix Wiz's disappeareance after day 7, John npc will disappear when he is joining the party, temporary access to the 1st half epilogue added on the silhoutte guy, etc.)

great no words i wish maybe kazuma's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was wondering why when the girls are already corrupted I only find one when I look for them in the dark the rest don't appear there can't be a threesome or foursome on the map?

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes