3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

Moaoses

Dec 3, 2020
Dang, the map is simply too big, and it feels so empty.
It's also a pain in the ass to look for teammates in the dark. Even with the help of items.
This game has a bright future, but it has a fatal flaw.
Yeah, I'm really hoping this feature get's massively re-worked or something.

emperor0320

May 11, 2019
Really? Making the spirits being able to chase you down is not enough. But adding a spirit that's immune to sacred turn undead? Why?

Feb 1, 2018
i want to know if there will be a version where you play from the perspective of the black guy cause honestly? kazuma is a fucking toool and kind of deserves getting those girls stolen.

Lurk

Aug 14, 2017
Is this game about konosuba girls being promiscuous? Or just about one dude with magic dick which prevents everyone but him using their dicks in whole universe? Have seen this game popping up now and then, but that dreaded harem tag has kept me away.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is this game about konosuba girls being promiscuous? Or just about one dude with magic dick which prevents everyone but him using their dicks in whole universe? Have seen this game popping up now and then, but that dreaded harem tag has kept me away.
Its Either you go the Kazuma route and Kazuma has the harem, or you go NTR route and the big black guy has the harem.

Reactions: Lurk
3.10 star(s) 32 Votes