3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

PlayerOk

Jul 22, 2018
ver. 0.7.5 got uploaded, i peeked in his patreon page and there is ver. 0.7.7, question is where ver 0.7.6???

Chara08

Jan 20, 2018
Does anyone have the location of where they are after the battle fuck? It is supposedly " not really hidden in the map " which certainly makes me feel dumb after scouring through most of the town outskirts map and not finding them

Last edited:

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
like the animations and interesting mechanics/ideas, but the gameplay itself is dragging everything down. huge empty maps with obnoxious pathing/routes that have long sloggy monsters grinds and the most annoying part is it's done solo. you put the party members in who knows where locations which require who knows what situations to have join the party. you added stealing them mechanic but i can't find them anywhere on the maps.

the game as a gallery is great. the game as a game is setup to punish players wasting their time with all sorts of trial and error that's tedious and not worth it at all. it's also designed in a way you can't even just load cheats to avoid the monster grind cause the huge maps with random designs and who knows what obscure event triggers mean you're still slogging through it.

this game would be so much better if you could easily have them in your party and then have them stolen as you progress.

bob95bob

Jun 14, 2019
v0.7.5 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.5):

• 2 Variant of foursome peek scene NTR added.
  • Hidden NTR Peek on minigame added (At searching party minigame).
  • Hidden Battle NTR Sex feature added.
  • Intimacy feature fully revamped. (Currently only Megumin.)
  • Map 3 practically finished. (Has an ending but still incomplete.)
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Reversed scene, party indicator fixed, UI change, new type hidden surround moan sound, etc.)

Ok let's explain the new feature.
The hidden NTR peek on the minigame. When one of your party members reaches the 3rd NTR scene, they will be targeted and NTRed, you can easily find them because it has a light, shadow, and sound radius. You can peek on them and recruit them (With this update, you can recruit already succumbed heroine.)
Now, the Hidden Battle NTR Sex Feature is the continuation of the previous feature because if you recruit the targeted heroine, John will also join your party. John has a high chance of trying to steal one of your heroines in the party (the only heroine that reaches the 3rd NTR scene). He will try to harass first and then end up with sex. If one of your heroines manages to get NTRed in battle, they and John will be forced to leave your party. After that, you can find them, which are not really hidden in the map. (For now, only one map per quest location, unless many people want me to put it on different maps.)
Next, the intimacy feature revamped! It's inspired by other H-games. Though this one is probably more inferior, I tried to add an image every unique action, so it's somewhat bearable. This new intimacy feature will stay as an important feature in the second half of the game as the first step to a repeatable vanilla.

(It's recommended to start a new save.)
Please report if there's a bug! Thank you very much for your continuous support!
You can download it now on the first page.
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!
Are you planning on whoring them with other people besides John? Would be nice to see a gangbang scene.

• Angry
Reactions: LordFrz

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Are you planning on whoring them with other people besides John? Would be nice to see a gangbang scene.
John does not seem to be someone who shares any of his girls, there is special mention in the dialogues that the 4 women are ONLY for him. It's up to the game maker to choose but from as we have seen, there is little foreshadowing for such a thing to happen.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Dang, the map is simply too big, and it feels so empty.
It's also a pain in the ass to look for teammates in the dark. Even with the help of items.
This game has a bright future, but it has a fatal flaw.

Reactions: Moaoses and LordFrz

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
If you'd read the dev's posts, you'd know that the developer has taken a stance of giving a Hard No to scenes with men other than Kazuma and John. And honestly, that's one of the charm points this game has.

"Your girlfriend becomes the town bicycle." and "Your girlfriend becomes the exclusive-use sex toy of this single guy." are two different kinks that alienate one another. Too many NTR games try to have both and both sets of scenes suffer for it. It's nice to see a dev that notices this and takes a hardline stance to having one of them and one of them only.

Mar 9, 2021
Bug Report:
After engaging in the new sorta dating sim mechanic with Megumin, I acquired the power to phase through walls. This continued even after save quit. This surprisingly didn't cause too many issues, except for causing the crystal cutscene in the volcano to break. After suckin on Wiz' titties(Curse removal scene), the scene restored my physicality and I stopped clipping through stuff.

A bit of a shame tbh, it made doing the character search super easy by just ignoring doors and walls.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes