3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
There's a lot of discussion about the infamous "dark room" minigame but when I tried the game on a much much more earlier version, the thing that got me to stop was the stuff out in the forest.
I don't remember but I think it was very unclear what to do exactly, and moreover it was unclear how much I should try to progress vs just going back to base and let the ntr stuff unfold so I don't miss anything.
Idk, I should probably play again to nail down exactly what it was.

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
can you unlock it from the get go?
Cuz I played through this game like twice already,takes too long, no cap
its unlocked as standard attached to your bed, but it is one way. if you access the gallery you are basically making it so unless you load a save file from before you access the gallery you can no longer continue the adventure because the gallery doesn't have a leave area.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
there was talk about a version that would be "vanilla" after the ntr game was done, seeing the version number going up i was wondering if it was closing on being finished (the "avoidable" ntr) and if the actual avoidable ntr version was still a project of the dev ?
(i tryed once -_- though the dev was too soft on his warning >< and choose to save my sanity after two try in THAT ROOM T_T )

Lightning

Jun 12, 2017
there was talk about a version that would be "vanilla" after the ntr game was done, seeing the version number going up i was wondering if it was closing on being finished (the "avoidable" ntr) and if the actual avoidable ntr version was still a project of the dev ?
(i tryed once -_- though the dev was too soft on his warning >< and choose to save my sanity after two try in THAT ROOM T_T )
technically the 'vanilla' version is already in the game, its hidden by a trigger in the save file, if you get a editor you can uncheck the 'ntr' trigger and trigger that instead.

though all it does is removes john from the game so I **THINK** it should help but no gurantee it will completely cut the content out since I have not really experimented with that.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
technically the 'vanilla' version is already in the game, its hidden by a trigger in the save file, if you get a editor you can uncheck the 'ntr' trigger and trigger that instead.

though all it does is removes john from the game so I **THINK** it should help but no gurantee it will completely cut the content out since I have not really experimented with that.
thanks for the anwser, but i'm getting mixed feeling from it, after reading the talk about an actual avoidable ntr that doesn't require to cheat in any form (editor or save scumming for exemple) i got interested in the completion of the game, and have been lazily following it's progress, so my question was genuinely : is the avoidable ntr version still a thing and is the "avoidable" ntr version close to completion (months is close so long it happen ^^)
i like the universe of konosuba and have been heavily disapointed by either the renders (art for those that had some instead) or the fact the games got abandoned :/ that's why i'm following the thread of a game which main focus isn't exactly up my alley only to wait for the avoidable ntr version or "vanilla" version

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
this would be a more fun game if the ntr was done by the player but you know it actually isn't ntr because it would imply kazuma was in a relation ship with any of the girls so far whether it was the anime or the manga it seem that the characters just tolerate eachother.

Reactions: thelunarprincess

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
this would be a more fun game if the ntr was done by the player but you know it actually isn't ntr because it would imply kazuma was in a relation ship with any of the girls so far whether it was the anime or the manga it seem that the characters just tolerate eachother.
I mean, I could go on a spiel about how NTR is territorial rather than possessive like cuckoldry, swapping, swinging, and cheating are. So, relationships don't matter to NTR.

But, more than that, your statement about him not being in a relationship with any of them is just canonically false. Spoilers for the LNs/WNs, which have finished:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, you're attempt at a "Gotcha!" comment is just doubly false here.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I mean, I could go on a spiel about how NTR is territorial rather than possessive like cuckoldry, swapping, swinging, and cheating are. So, relationships don't matter to NTR.

But, more than that, your statement about him not being in a relationship with any of them is just canonically false. Spoilers for the LNs/WNs, which have finished:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, you're attempt at a "Gotcha!" comment is just doubly false here.
did you read the full comment I said my knowlage is only based on the anime and the manga so your the one attempting a gotcha oh and thanks for the spoilers.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes