3.10 star(s) 32 Votes

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
this is solid game, is NTR forced yeah, but this not first one to do so, i played ones worse then this, when they gave Kazuma very tiny penis...yeah this dude going get cucked hard like typical Japanese NTR games, some my favorite are from Kegani Laboratory, some there games so hard its nearly impossible not be NTR'd, hell i had modify their files in game just see what happens if you do win lol. I can see the dislike, but think hate is pretty harsh, yes should change dark room make it smaller i agree, but name of the game is to be cucked NTR'd baby, looks like the dev will add non ntr option later which is good, can't say that for other games.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F4S1

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I took the time to jog my memory on more details of the series by going over the LNs again. Its actually an explicit thing in the final LN that Megumin figures out how to machine-gun fire hundreds of casts of Explosion without running out of mana by using .

Which would make Megumin's explosion more multi-use in the game if added. And its one-time use and general expensiveness might be good for more scene-writing potential, NTR or not. Maybe being a money-sink where the player has to balance money with the other expenses and if they don't manage their money well, John can take advantage of it.

For example, the girls might choose to just not go with you on the adventure if you can't pay them. And then John takes them out with him instead. Maybe Darkness and Megumin (and Yunyun if added) might not care about pay? Megumin loves Kazuma and Darkness lusts for Kazuma. (Yunyun would probably be happy just to be included at all.) Just to make the girls act a little different for flavor.

Gabbie39

Sep 4, 2023
Will this game eventually have a gangbang scene? For example john drinking a potion to multiply himself or taking the three in a brothel for the other men to use them since after 30 days they have to supposedly pay their debt if you cannot finish the three quest. And if the dev is open for suggestion, i would like to see a netorase scene, or kazuma going outside at night only to found out that the girls are getting fucked by multiple men in a brothel.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Will this game eventually have a gangbang scene? For example john drinking a potion to multiply himself or taking the three in a brothel for the other men to use them since after 30 days they have to supposedly pay their debt if you cannot finish the three quest. And if the dev is open for suggestion, i would like to see a netorase scene, or kazuma going outside at night only to found out that the girls are getting fucked by multiple men in a brothel.
John does not seem to be someone who shares any of his girls, there is special mention in the dialogues that the 4 women are ONLY for him. It's up to the game maker to choose but from as we have seen, there is little foreshadowing for such a thing to happen.

Gabbie39

Sep 4, 2023
John does not seem to be someone who shares any of his girls, there is special mention in the dialogues that the 4 women are ONLY for him. It's up to the game maker to choose but from as we have seen, there is little foreshadowing for such a thing to happen.
I see, though if the creator really stick with the girls are only for him, maybe he can multiply john like what i have said so that there are variety of sex scene or maybe a public sex.

Starwolf_001

Jan 15, 2019
I... really enjoyed this. I would like to see the NTR content fully fleshed out and the other mode implemented afterwards. :)

PickyPockety

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2019
Does making this type of game can get you into trouble? like make an H game based off an anime.

XXXcodedXXX

Game Developer
Jan 29, 2019
v0.7.5 is now available for public!

ChangeLog (v0.7.5):

• 2 Variant of foursome peek scene NTR added.
  • Hidden NTR Peek on minigame added (At searching party minigame).
  • Hidden Battle NTR Sex feature added.
  • Intimacy feature fully revamped. (Currently only Megumin.)
  • Map 3 practically finished. (Has an ending but still incomplete.)
  • QOL update, typo and bugfixes (Reversed scene, party indicator fixed, UI change, new type hidden surround moan sound, etc.)

Ok let's explain the new feature.
The hidden NTR peek on the minigame. When one of your party members reaches the 3rd NTR scene, they will be targeted and NTRed, you can easily find them because it has a light, shadow, and sound radius. You can peek on them and recruit them (With this update, you can recruit already succumbed heroine.)
Now, the Hidden Battle NTR Sex Feature is the continuation of the previous feature because if you recruit the targeted heroine, John will also join your party. John has a high chance of trying to steal one of your heroines in the party (the only heroine that reaches the 3rd NTR scene). He will try to harass first and then end up with sex. If one of your heroines manages to get NTRed in battle, they and John will be forced to leave your party. After that, you can find them, which are not really hidden in the map. (For now, only one map per quest location, unless many people want me to put it on different maps.)
Next, the intimacy feature revamped! It's inspired by other H-games. Though this one is probably more inferior, I tried to add an image every unique action, so it's somewhat bearable. This new intimacy feature will stay as an important feature in the second half of the game as the first step to a repeatable vanilla.

(It's recommended to start a new save.)
Please report if there's a bug! Thank you very much for your continuous support!
You can download it now on the first page.
Please write out your thoughts, feedback and thank you for playing!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GodsBlessingOnThisCursedRing-0.7.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: F4S1

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Bro, the premise of that game was made crystal clear from the get go, and you still chose to play this even though it disgusts you? No one asked for your opinion and there's plenty of other games to play, so kindly sod off.
Nah they know, they are a masochist so they click on what they hate for their own sexual pleasure.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Is the "Search team mates on complete darkness" still exist?
That's the one feature (liability) on this game that prevent me to keep playing.

DrgnGdxxx

Aug 12, 2020
So just started the update ad decided to ask, anyone get the hide and seek ntr and battle ntr yet? What are the requirements?

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes