3.10 star(s) 32 Votes
Aug 23, 2024
A few questions:
- How many chapters are in the game currently? I'm in the cave which I guess is chapter 2.
- Is there a time limit to when the game ends since it counts days?
- Is there a max level of the girls corruption/affection and can these be reversed?
- Is there a better torch eventually?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
A few questions:
- How many chapters are in the game currently? I'm in the cave which I guess is chapter 2.
- Is there a time limit to when the game ends since it counts days?
- Is there a max level of the girls corruption/affection and can these be reversed?
- Is there a better torch eventually?
-Depends what you consider chapters.. Because all of those dungeons are just part 1- and there's a part 2 as well as an linear optional bad end route between those 2 parts(futa) but I guess not many.. The lava cave is the last actual mission but it's a big area.
-30 I believe.. There's some NTR events set at certain days for wiz if you don't do things in time also.
-I think it's pretty difficult to reverse things in the time provided- as usually it's either you or the Netori guy who gets a bounty of points. If they start having sex with the guy it's basically over for them. But you can avoid it by keeping them on missions and upping their relationship at night instead.
-hmmm.. Don't think so but don't quote me on that. You only need it for one area and it's the worst area in the game imo. Unless you mean for the night phase which there are other ways to make that easier.

Reactions: Captain Oblivious
Aug 23, 2024
-Depends what you consider chapters.. Because all of those dungeons are just part 1- and there's a part 2 as well as an linear optional bad end route between those 2 parts(futa) but I guess not many.. The lava cave is the last actual mission but it's a big area.
-30 I believe.. There's some NTR events set at certain days for wiz if you don't do things in time also.
-I think it's pretty difficult to reverse things in the time provided- as usually it's either you or the Netori guy who gets a bounty of points. If they start having sex with the guy it's basically over for them. But you can avoid it by keeping them on missions and upping their relationship at night instead.
-hmmm.. Don't think so but don't quote me on that. You only need it for one area and it's the worst area in the game imo. Unless you mean for the night phase which there are other ways to make that easier.
Thank you for answering! Is Part 2 an optional part later or a secondary area like the upper 1st area where you use bombs?

I want to see most events in the game and I'm unsure if I should be rushing the quests or take time to let things unfold.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Thank you for answering! Is Part 2 an optional part later or a secondary area like the upper 1st area where you use bombs?

I want to see most events in the game and I'm unsure if I should be rushing the quests or take time to let things unfold.
Part 2 is still a work in progress but you'll fall into it eventually after part 1 is done- whether by timing out(30 days) or finishing the main quest. There are differences depending on if the girls have been corrupted or not- basically they decide to vote whether to keep the netori guy around and they'll vote to keep if they have sufficient corruption. But that's not really important either way since Part 2 is far from being done and may never be considering the Dev has disappeared. Currently there's like 5 or 6 scenes in part 2 but the game aspect isn't there.

The optional bad end route is completely done though I believe- which you get for choosing to interact with something inbetween part 1 and 2(it's really obvious- can't exactly miss it- just save after part 1 if you want to see it.. but there's also an option to jump right there too from the cheat guy.)

Pochita1

May 8, 2024
Gente hace poço lo descargue pero no entendo, como buscar a las compañeras para hacer misiones o ir a algun citio

Grm22

Dec 28, 2023
What counts as a level? I only see the corruption score which you can raise via the cheats guy.
Each time there's a nighttime event between one of the girls and John, that counts as them going up a level. After the 4th event, their room will be locked and you wont be able to peek on them.

Reactions: dudeios10

dudeios10

Oct 21, 2022
Each time there's a nighttime event between one of the girls and John, that counts as them going up a level. After the 4th event, their room will be locked and you wont be able to peek on them.
Ah gotcha. For some reason no night time events had triggered for me, so that's why I couldn't figure it out. Thanks for the help.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wait about peek the room it anyone know the code to remove the dark pl tell me i try to find the code to remove the dark when peek like old version. and i the one who find the coded remove dark room to find girl too.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and what going on to his patreon now only saw 130 paid members ?
and he finish 0.8.7 2 months ago why not update?

Demer

Jan 4, 2021
WHERE IS THE GAME FILE AT WHEN I DOWNLOAD IT?? HELPP (everything is there except for the gbcr application. I cant find it in the folder

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It's only been three months and these little ones have already given it up for missing or abandoned lol, well if you pay you have the right to complain but I wouldn't do it if I only give a measly dollar a month, I'm not getting rich or poor, the one who plays it for free, well nothing can be said about them xd if there is no news until next year then I'll consider it abandoned.

3.10 star(s) 32 Votes