estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.2.1 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 838 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
For all intents and purposes if you choose the male option you are indeed, canonically, locked out of the female counterpart:

Now,at this point, you still bone the main Heroines(?) for each path (Leine,Sheena,Arcaena) but every other female romance is locked and/or replaced by a male option (you do get both the male and female gallery entry if you want to see the spicy scenes no matter the choice).

Oh and some characters may be male or female depending on this choice (the only example I have for now is Araxia).

bigtpsychoboy

Oct 2, 2018
For all intents and purposes if you choose the male option you are indeed, canonically, locked out of the female counterpart:

Now,at this point, you still bone the main Heroines(?) for each path (Leine,Sheena,Arcaena) but every other female romance is locked and/or replaced by a male option (you do get both the male and female gallery entry if you want to see the spicy scenes no matter the choice).

Oh and some characters may be male or female depending on this choice (the only example I have for now is Araxia).
Wow! Thank you so much! This is the exact answer I was looking for. Good to know.

Feb 17, 2022
Game looks pretty cool but I had a question before trying it...

From what I can tell there is a lot of different routes, so far there seems to be 3 distinct racial routes, so does that mean we need 3 different playthroughs to see all the content? So 6 different playthroughs by choosing male or female? Or can you just do each race in one playthrough just with different LI depending on the male/female choice?

Thanks in advance.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Game looks pretty cool but I had a question before trying it...

From what I can tell there is a lot of different routes, so far there seems to be 3 distinct racial routes, so does that mean we need 3 different playthroughs to see all the content? So 6 different playthroughs by choosing male or female? Or can you just do each race in one playthrough just with different LI depending on the male/female choice?

Thanks in advance.
You only need 3 playthroughs, 1 for each racial route. If you see a scene, it unlocks the other sexual preference alternative in the gallery. So if you see a female route only sex scene you unlock the male only equivalent. The following choices in Chapter 0 and Chapter 1 will give you the option to progress into any of the three racial routes in Chapter 2.

Reactions: TheSmoothCriminal

MilkyWay5

Oct 11, 2020
Hi! So I wanted to try this game, I'm sorry if that's been asked already but is there a mod or something to change the pronouns?

Last edited:

Jorge88

Nov 4, 2017
2.6MB and only compatible with one specific game version?
What is this?

Check out my superior gender pronouns mod that is 1000x smaller and works with all versions.
I've also played all 3 paths to be extra sure that the female character models are no longer being misgendered in any way.
Not need to get so competitive, m8.
I haven't the slightest idea on how to code shit, so my mod is literally all the script files for the current version with the words manually swapped, it's all explained in the readme file.
I was tired of seeing people praising the game but complaining about the whole gender thing, so i just tried to solve it since no one did before. I'm glad that spending 10min of my time propted someone to do a proper job, lmao.

VardenElf

Feb 14, 2020

Forthcoming alliance, FOR ASTEROTH!

Still on schedule for a December release, as soon as University pauses (on the 16th of December) I'll be going full-time!
Total Renders 943 out of those 78 are Animations!
We're at a solid 60%!

---
We're getting closer folks ;)

Hanrollos

Oct 6, 2019
here is hoping they put a gofie/pixeldrain file in cause what they have right now only mega is best for download but this game will get alot lager in time so please consider it

May 3, 2022
Alright, I'm legitimately angry. How the hell did I not know or hear about this game until now? Not only is the theme right up my alley but the content and quality is fantastic. If I hadn't dug up a random forum post from mid 2019 by complete chance I'd still not know this game existed.

Not a real complaint btw, my mind is just blown atm.

Last edited:

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
Alright, I'm legitimately angry. How the hell did I not know or hear about this game until now? Not only is the theme right up my alley but the content and quality is fantastic. If I hadn't dug up a random forum post from mid 2019 by complete chance I'd still not know this game existed.

Not a real complaint btw, my mind is just blown atm.
Yeah I don’t know what’s going on either. I didn’t find the game until like a year into its development. But I really think that if more people find the game, and then give it a chance they’ll really enjoy it. I don’t know exactly what helps with forum visibility, but if people are interested in some easy things they can do to help the game if they really like it:
-You can leave a review if you enjoyed the game (just click on the stars at the top of the thread, make sure to read the review rules before writing). The more positive reviews on a game, the more likely people are to try it.
-You can discuss the game in this thread. I’m not sure but it seems like that would help.
-You can set your signature to God’s Call with a link to the thread. I made a signature here for now: https://f95zone.to/threads/gods-call-v1-2-1-chrys.103497/post-9203889
>And here’s a tutorial on how to apply the signature here:
-If you have any friends or associates in the adult gaming community that you can personally recommend the game too
-Goes without saying but if you are able to support the game on patreon please do.

I would love to see this game get the fame and success that I feel it deserves, and any thing that anyone who enjoys the game can do is awesome. I would love to see Chrys have a long development career, and ideally be able to develop as his career.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes