4.30 star(s) 54 Votes

Tenfivefour

Aug 6, 2022
DirtyB If you are indirectly referring to me, I just asked a simple question since there was no end screen to indicate a bug or the end of the update. Personally, I think the game is a perfect 5/5 so far.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
DirtyB If you are indirectly referring to me, I just asked a simple question since there was no end screen to indicate a bug or the end of the update. Personally, I think the game is a perfect 5/5 so far.
I was directly referring to you, and many many others, but it's not personal. It's just my own crusade to try to get people to acknowledge everything that is right about a situation before talking about what's wrong. If I ruffled your feathers, then it worked. Consider this, if you had made this post first, and then mentioned what you thought could be improved, the comment would have had a much softer landing.

Also, I guess I'm a little protective of Cheesecake because I freakin' love his game and am looking forward to where they take it.

If my criticism was misplaced, I apologize.

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
I feel fortunate that I found this game late because I'm not having the came withdrawal symptoms as most in this thread, so it is with great joy that I report that we are now down to a matter of days. Latest update paints a clear bullseye on the end of August, first week of September at the latest. Listening to the Dev we are going to be ecstatic with the results.

Cheesecake Studio does ask one favor of us, however, and that is to PROMOTE THIS GAME (my emphasis, not his). Anyone who enjoys milfs, gilfs, thickness & BBW, mature feet(!!!), big asses, big tiddays, or just awesome animations needs to be introduced to Godson, son! Spreading the word might just speed up our update, ya know?

As always, all props to the Dev, we appreciate you Bruh.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes