Justhuman88

May 2, 2022
I will personally see to have a statue of the hero(if we have one)
<--- All heroes welcomed ... be it from your waist , bosom , pocket , purse , wallet , card etc . Be bold and fearless prove thy strength with coin else thou est wait a few sunrises and enjoy with the common folk.

Garou0p

Jun 9, 2024
<--- All heroes welcomed ... be it from your waist , bosom , pocket , purse , wallet , card etc . Be bold and fearless prove thy strength with coin else thou est wait a few sunrises and enjoy with the common folk.
I mean, sometimes, when they don't need to help someone, people try to be Over smart sometimes.
Better to mind there own business when you can't do anything.

Last edited:

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
In almost every case, with almost every game, the latest release eventually gets shared here. I've only ever encountered a handful of games where they did not, and that almost always occured when the dev had both a very small number of patrons and a policy of zero public release. And those games generally died, no matter how good they were.

So people just need to chill and play something else, and then be glad when their favorite game has new content posted.

nukep

Apr 2, 2024
In almost every case, with almost every game, the latest release eventually gets shared here. I've only ever encountered a handful of games where they did not, and that almost always occured when the dev had both a very small number of patrons and a policy of zero public release. And those games generally died, no matter how good they were.

So people just need to chill and play something else, and then be glad when their favorite game has new content posted.
gooners gonna goon

• Haha
Reactions: spblu and Cucufi

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
"Yes! The developer deserves greater recognition here." This will be the first sentence that comes to mind when you play it.
Since the first time I played his first game, I was blown away by what he's capable of with character models and realistic movement and bounce. Like "holy shit this is so much better than anything I've ever seen in a sex game" level.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Godson Remake [v0.1.95 Part 1] [Cheesecake Studio]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes