4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
Yep and yes it is. As soon as I saw it, along with a message informing me I would need to subscribe to his Patreon to unlock it, I deleted everything. If a dev wants to leave something out and make it special for subscribers that's fine. But, don't tell me about it and it damn sure will piss me off when you try to coerce me into buying it. Jus' Sayin':cool:
Context matters. If a game is making good progress and has enough actual content, then sure, a little something extra for subscribers is cool. But when you have practically nothing after almost 3 years, just 2 or 3 scenes and one of those is paywalled... yeah fuck off.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
there is no incest is this game yea ?
Hey! Yes that is correct. There is no incest in this game and there was also no incest in the original Godson. Any patches for that were not made by me nor do I condone it. Just to clear this up.

good game, but not enough save slots, also didnt see a mod for this game but definately needs one since there are like 3 or 4 choices to make each time you have to pick an answer, i got the right choices to fuck marnie and have victoria flash her tits in truth or dare and have marnie pay for the pizza nude, with somehow noone else in the house even noticing. where did Marnies hot friend go, the one bitching about men?
Appreciate your feedback and glad you like the game! I'll definitely look into adding more save slots. Thank you for your suggestion!

hey, it's been a while! I recall playing your game more than a year ago, and then I stumbled upon a tweet mentioning you were taking a break. welcome back! ur game stands out as one of the few high-quality 3DCG games.
Hey there! It's great to hear from a long-time player. Thanks for sticking around and for the warm welcome back! I'm thrilled you've enjoyed the game's quality. Your support means a lot, and I'm excited to bring more to the table. Stay tuned!

Is the golden version extra sex scene a pay-to-see scene(which is Canon in story) or just fan service scene only?
Hey! The GOLD version allows you to keep having sex with Marnie instead of going to the front door - which also includes another sex animation with her.

Cheesecake3D Nice update dude great job !! :)
Just by curiosity : Do you have a planning concerning the releases ? Or is it just when you think you have enough content to make an update ? (the 0.1 was released in Mid-September and 0.1.5 in December after all)
I'm curious because (to put it bluntly) I'm afraid to support a game with no updates during half a year or an entire year (or worse supporting an abandoned project).
Great question! I understand the concern about update frequency. My plan is to release multiple updates each year. I'm committed to keeping the game fresh and exciting, so you can expect regular content additions. Your support is incredibly valuable in making this happen.

v0.1 Remake came out in mid-September - 2 months later I released this, if that helps.

Keep it up man
we support you..

Last edited:

PBT191

Jul 8, 2023
Hey! Yes that is correct. There is no incest in this game and there was also no incest in the original Godson. Any patches for that were not made by me nor do I condone it. Just to clear this up.

Appreciate your feedback and glad you like the game! I'll definitely look into adding more save slots. Thank you for your suggestion!

Hey there! It's great to hear from a long-time player. Thanks for sticking around and for the warm welcome back! I'm thrilled you've enjoyed the game's quality. Your support means a lot, and I'm excited to bring more to the table. Stay tuned!

Hey! The GOLD version allows you to keep having sex with Marnie instead of going to the front door - which also includes another sex animation with her.

Great question! I understand the concern about update frequency. My plan is to release multiple updates each year. I'm committed to keeping the game fresh and exciting, so you can expect regular content additions. Your support is incredibly valuable in making this happen.

v0.1 Remake came out in mid-September - 2 months later I released this, if that helps.

So most likely 2.0 in February ? My favorite game atm. Keep up the good work dude.

KaitoKH

Aug 28, 2019

Is it possible for you to add more save slots in the next update? And thank you for your hard work on this amazing game!! :D

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Loved the update. I see what you did there:sneaky:(y)
screenshot0001.png
Janice is clearly on my side:BootyTime:.

Janice an Loraaine:love: intro Would love to see cat fight between Janice and Lorraine. :devilish:

If I may, sex scenes feel a bit dull if there is no Dialogue in between the participants. There should be teasing, dirty talk, those writhing of bodies(Uff). These things can make sex scenes more stand out.:D

If Marnie goes on exhibition streak none of the house members see her. It was odd.

If I'm correct then this story is revolving around witches/superpowers type or something as both Marnie and Lorraine said same thing "You can see me!?!"

:KEK:

KEEP GROWING!

GOLDLUCK!
:coffee: Cheesecake3D

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes