4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Batore99

Aug 7, 2022
i liked this update... add new hot women, tease, sex scene, story...

good job... keep good work

my only sadness was not being able to see extra scene, but it is what it is hahahahaha

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Keeps telling me that I never learned Marnie's secret, what's her secret and how do I learn it?

Reactions: Goronthil

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
i liked this update... add new hot women, tease, sex scene, story...

good job... keep good work

my only sadness was not being able to see extra scene, but it is what it is hahahahaha
Thanks for the thumbs-up on the update! I'm always looking to enhance the story and characters. Stay tuned for more exciting additions. Everyone's support means a lot to me.

Keeps telling me that I never learned Marnie's secret, what's her secret and how do I learn it?
Hello! Sorry about that, but you will learn her secret from texting Marnie and pushing her to reveal why she can't come to your room.

what game is it?
That's my model and it's from this game, Godson. The remake.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Hello! Sorry about that, but you will learn her secret from texting Marnie and pushing her to reveal why she can't come to your room.
I got her to reveal why she couldn't come to my room, she sent 2 nudes, them came to the bedroom. Had sex with her but still nothing.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The secret was....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew that from last update, but for some reason my save wasn't registering that I'd uncovered it. So I thought it was something else to it. I started from the beginning and it worked as it should now!
Thanks for trying to help! lol

user115637

Jan 4, 2019
Pay walled content? Thanks but no thanks.
Do you mean

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

By the way, is that scene even in the game's (f95zone current free version) files? Because I've managed to bypass it through a console, but there wasn't anything to see after that.

Last edited:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
good game, but not enough save slots, also didnt see a mod for this game but definately needs one since there are like 3 or 4 choices to make each time you have to pick an answer, i got the right choices to fuck marnie and have victoria flash her tits in truth or dare and have marnie pay for the pizza nude, with somehow noone else in the house even noticing. where did Marnies hot friend go, the one bitching about men?

j3rod

Oct 18, 2021
hey, it's been a while! I recall playing your game more than a year ago, and then I stumbled upon a tweet mentioning you were taking a break. welcome back! ur game stands out as one of the few high-quality 3DCG games.

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
" 2 new sex animations with Marnie. "
Where did I miss one this patch? I only got the one before the pizza guy. unless the second one is the one thats locked for the gold version?

Reactions: Karmakw

darksha1

Oct 7, 2022
" 2 new sex animations with Marnie. "
Where did I miss one this patch? I only got the one before the pizza guy. unless the second one is the one thats locked for the gold version?
yes it locked gold version the second sex you must buy tier 2

• Haha
Reactions: ItsNotUs
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes