4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
The first release is very good, I think he needs to give the community some more love to get some good developer points
Like, don't make Tier build from the start, especially if you have a reputation for abandoning games."Always work hard at the start to make a fan base of Simps and money launderers to protect your feature fuck ups"Darkcookie
Don't say release dates if you can't respect them.
Don't put more additional characters in the game"This is an incest game so the focus must be on the fetish, any other woman who is not part of the family is not gonna get a big interest like the main cast".Focus on the selling point"
Be nice and communicate even offtopic with the community"Especially with the pirate community..your game will get pirated that's the reality on many sites but that's how you get cloud and some will donate money for you"

If your feature release is like the first one. I can see you going big with this game :)

Reactions: DarkToolss

darksha1

Oct 7, 2022
I love this game version 1.0.5 but the sex scene is a bit short. If the sex scene were longer like the sex scene where the characters were talking to each other, it would be perfect.

AldaronXXX

Mar 13, 2019
So far the game, while very short, has been nice and has my interest. Now, as others have said, the scenes could be a bit longer and the "cum" button should lead to a cum scene, not just end the sex.

Apart from that, the renders are nice and giving another angle for the positions is greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Karmakw
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes