4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Getting an error after installing the Mac version fsr:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sometimes they just don't work on Mac.

The only other options is to grab the Win/Linux version, copy over all the files form renpy/common/ folder to the mac one, if that doesn't work, then it probably wont.

Reactions: Lumi24

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
They are sexually Divine!
I think the dev sculpts the characters in Blender so they do look a bit different or unique to typical Daz models - which can be good or bad depending on how you view Daz assets.

I like how different they look to typical Daz games. I think they also use a different shader which is why the characters have a realistic but pale skin texture.

However, I hope they don’t spend too much sculpting models and focus on the animation and writing

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Not to be the bearer of bad news but the devs track record rarely crossed over to version 0.2. :D

The score so far is 0/3. :D

The art is incredible as it was 2 years ago in the other projects but I'm not hoping much atm. Keeping an eye on it till like 4th-5th consistent update to see if he changed his ways. :D

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Not to be the bearer of bad news but the devs track record rarely crossed over to version 0.2. :D

The score so far is 0/3. :D

The art is incredible as it was 2 years ago in the other projects but I'm not hoping much atm. Keeping an eye on it till like 4th-5th consistent update to see if he changed his ways. :D
That’s the unfortunate thing.

If they fix up the game and make their next update epic, I can easily see this game getting into the top 50 here.

But this first chapter is so short, with so many elements that need work, I think it’ll be tough. The story is non-existent at the moment.

althworld

May 12, 2018
Frankly, although the texture and the shapes are better in this one, I liked the face of the previous Jennifer more.

Reactions: Nulldev

milfzer69

Jun 8, 2017
i want a Thicc Boi in the game maybe a friend for the protagonist.

we rarely see fat guys in game i think its hot Ugly bastard or not if we want an immersive experience i say we get more fat ugly people in the game to make MC look better LOL ( ps faceplate means your ugly and the developer will add a fat guy even more )

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ákos dscda
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes