4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

damien_sensei

May 24, 2018
It has some genuine looking MILFs who are hot as hell too, but man the H-scenes are just soooo fucking bland. There's no foreplay, no dialogues, no climax(no creampies too :HideThePain:)..just some pretty animations with two positions which destroys all that build up earlier, and the MC is so generic he has nothing going for him, and oftentimes the choices are extremely different that we don't even know his personality...like you could be a shy, reserved guy in your fist choice and bam the next choice you are groping a women who you just met. These many choices are useless when they have no effect/consequences and all they do was just making the game seem longer. I'd suggest hiring a better writer to make up for the amazing renders and women, so that the H scenes are not such a waste.

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
I played the original version thinking it was advanced, but it's just as short as the remake. At least now I know the MC is an angel sent by God, to fuck the hottest babes.

ZoneIT

Apr 17, 2020
Never did I encounter a better V0.1 game in my life.
The women look good, The dialogue is good, and you can actually choose how macho you....no more pussy shit that you act like a virgin for all the game.
The woman actually has actual interest in you...I hope this game goes big and you do the same work you did in feature versions.

I believe this game is a must-play
1695340779375.png

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
this is quality stuff. it has that similar perverted touch to the original but with amazing renders and animation. the animation is top tier for how natural it looks and the positions are hot af - sound matches with the animation too as well has extra sfx here and there during scenes. i like the writing too, interesting humor. i would agree that a few building images; dialogue and foreplay/getting in position, before the sex is just dropped on you would help

also miss the original milf in the og version. i liked the scenes with her a lot too. irc you having a choice to pants (or spank?) her which i rarely see in VNs - but this remake offered similar interactions when meeting Marnie which is that solid perverted touch

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
It has some genuine looking MILFs who are hot as hell too, but man the H-scenes are just soooo fucking bland. There's no foreplay, no dialogues, no climax(no creampies too :HideThePain:)..just some pretty animations with two positions which destroys all that build up earlier, and the MC is so generic he has nothing going for him, and oftentimes the choices are extremely different that we don't even know his personality...like you could be a shy, reserved guy in your fist choice and bam the next choice you are groping a women who you just met. These many choices are useless when they have no effect/consequences and all they do was just making the game seem longer. I'd suggest hiring a better writer to make up for the amazing renders and women, so that the H scenes are not such a waste.
Yeah, the sex scenes are really awkward and need dialogue and actual cum shot scene.

There's no transition from going into sex scenes and out of them, it just cuts to it and feels awkward.

Reactions: lmcc and Karmakw

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
I don't understand, which would be the official game, the original or remake? Since from what I understand they seem to be going down different paths, yes, the potential of both is great...

PS: Is it possible to make the "remake" in 32-bit? Since the program I use to translate does not work with 64-bit games (If you can, just do it, if not, don't worry)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So does anyone have poll results? Will this game have actual variety or just be a Milf game? Would be a shame to wait so long for this to come back to just have that happen.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It will focus around milf material (besides the other characters that are already there) but I'm all here for it!!!

Reactions: Deathsman0098
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes