4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
animation and art is top tier. just wish marnie had a thick bush to match her mature body (leave the smooth pussy to the teens)
The best part of the game at this point is marnie and animations, or at least the potential for animations to get better.

Everything else is up in the air until we see a bigger update for the next release because there’s so little content right now.

There’s not enough from the dev on whether they can release enough content each year that makes it worth supporting for most players I imagine.

Reactions: Deathsman0098

cumsumnida

Jul 18, 2021
Good news!!! everyone v0.1.5 is getting released on the week of November 20th!!! :love::love:
If the current version of the game is 1.0, which is 10 minutes of content at best, I can only wonder what the fuck a 1.5 update is going to look like lol.

I'm wondering how much of an update this dev is going to churn out on a yearly basis...If it's 10 minutes of content, released every 3 months, then I guess we're getting 40 minutes of content a year.

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Good news!!! everyone v0.1.5 is getting released on the week of November 20th!!! :love::love:
This is true :). The new version will be posted on Patreon, with the higher tiers getting a version of the game that has 1 extra sex animation with Marnie. I posted a preview of that animation already on Patreon.

animation and art is top tier. just wish marnie had a thick bush to match her mature body (leave the smooth pussy to the teens)
I appreciate that you enjoy the game! In regards to the bush comment, I never had plans to add any. However if it becomes more requested, I would do a Patreon poll first to see how the community feels about it.

If the current version of the game is 1.0, which is 10 minutes of content at best, I can only wonder what the fuck a 1.5 update is going to look like lol.

I'm wondering how much of an update this dev is going to churn out on a yearly basis...If it's 10 minutes of content, released every 3 months, then I guess we're getting 40 minutes of content a year.
The game version is not v1.0, it's v0.1. Also, with all due respect, I am not sure why you have become so condescending either, but I'm not looking for an explanation. I'm the only developer working on this and I am happy with my current work pace and how active I have been with development updates, in Discord, and my community in general. My Patreon posts have consisted of multiple game previews, animation previews, commissions, pin ups, and long dev updates each week.

I love to know that mom assets
Marnie is almost entirely custom sculpted from the Genesis 9 base model by myself in Blender. However, she uses some Daz assets as far as hair and clothes.

Last edited:

Morgan Henry

Aug 19, 2023
The game version is not v1.0, it's v0.1. Also, with all due respect, I am not sure why you have become so condescending either, but I'm not looking for an explanation. I'm the only developer working on this and I am happy with my current work pace and how active I have been with development updates, in Discord, and my community in general. My Patreon posts have consisted of multiple game previews, animation previews, commissions, pin ups, and long dev updates each week.
So very glad to note that you, as esteemed creator, are giving the requisite level of attention, credence and respect that the pondscum in here and our egos and opinions truly merit.

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes