4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
Here's my WT & Gallery Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.6 Gold
(Untested)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - Workupload

Mod from old version​
Hi, good mod so far. Tested on Windows 7 and appears to be working just fine. Including the phone messages with Marnie that include the pictures from her. Good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ripson

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Thank you very much for releasing the GOLD version, but you would do me a huge favor if it is possible that the next update is not in RPA, since then I could translate it into my language (only for me it would be the translation).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Thank you very much for releasing the GOLD version, but you would do me a huge favor if it is possible that the next update is not in RPA, since then I could translate it into my language (only for me it would be the translation).
Just use Unren.

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Is thereby any chance that some modders here would be up for the task of making an incest patch? Non-Canon of course, just to cater to a few men of culture here.

Now before I get bombarded, hear me out, LoL

First off, I know this is not an incest game as what I heard is the plan of the DEV all along and probably will never be one. (don't know if it's by choice or that the DEV is held at gunpoint by Patreon Overlords)
Second, to me,
this is one of those games I've come across that would've been PERFECT if it was incest. lol
I don't know yet how the story would go as we're only in 1.6, maybe the MC is the long lost son or something.

v2069

May 15, 2017
Reactions: australia19

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Definitely an excellent project but the abandoned activity of previous projects, the lack of consistency in the development of the latter and the presence of the paywall discourages following it, I would wait a few months before a definitive evaluation.

• Angry
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

BedoIaga

Jun 10, 2022
It seems to me that the scenes would not be superfluous to have 60 fps, right now it looks a bit laggy.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It doesn't work in rpa, I used the RPA Extractor, but when I checked for some reason it had files from the original game, I mean, not the remake haha

I'm going to wait if the creator answers or I'll see what I do xd
I use it all the time. Unren for all is the version I use.

Fantomax

"Ares Revenge" game developper
Game Developer
Oct 30, 2017
Excellent !
"J'adore" :love: ce remake, je suis vraiment Fan de la "BigMama Milf" (y), perso je lui ajouterais juste une Touffe, moi les femmes sans poils c'est comme du Champagne sans les bulles (ou encore un couscous sans merguez)...
-----------------
Brilliant ! i'm very keen of your Marnie character :love:, i would personnaly add her just some pubic hair for my personnal taste...

Happy New Year everyone

Reactions: Karmakw and ziggy81

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
This game is so boring. Zzz
But I'm thankful since I fell asleep at 9 p.m. after a long time

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes