4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

Mc God

Mar 20, 2021
Hey there! v0.1.6 starts after you continue to bang Marnie and NOT get the pizza. Thank you so much for playing!

I sent you a DM with a fix, hope it helps!

View attachment 3235384

Dev.. This game is too good... Don't ever stop this... This is currently my favourite adult game out there... Will there be pregnancy in the future? We want to get Marnie pregnant for sure

Cesco

Jul 15, 2017
What you're doing is on point, and I respect the decision to remake it (like all the under the hood shit). And I hope you're getting the amount of Patrons you deserve for your work (looks like you're getting good numbers there so congrats).
However...
I'm not asking you to rework the story from the ground up already, but I need this make sense for me. Because before you've had the chance to explain the nature of the relationship with MC's dad and Marnie; I already had like 4 sex scenes with her, pulled the "i love you" card and capable of being boyfriend with her (all on day 2). Don't get me wrong, I want this to happen, and I get that the MC is capable of being a manipulative POS. It just felt 0 to 60 with how Marnie (and her sister to some extent) reacted positively to all this. Or at least more acknowledgement from MCs end that Marnie isn't the brightest tool in the shed.
These lines for example implies that they've known each other for a long time, but it's been too short of a time to warrant that.
Screenshot (119).png Screenshot (120).png

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 2935692

Overview:
In Godson, you step into the shoes of a unique individual imbued with extraordinary abilities that set you apart from mere mortals. The world around you is far more layered and intricate than most people realize, and as the story unfolds, your choices shape not only your destiny but also the fabric of reality itself. At its core, this game dives deep into the complexities of human relationships—whether friendships or romances—each with its own set of consequences and moral dilemmas. As you navigate through a myriad of scenarios, your actions will either forge strong alliances or sow the seeds of discord. With a rich, branching narrative, Godson offers a labyrinth of possibilities, along with high-quality sex animations. The game invites players to explore multiple paths and outcomes, all while unveiling a deeply engrossing story that captivates your imagination and challenges your ethical compass.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: Cheesecake3D - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.6 Remake [GOLD EX]
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

IF YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED v0.1.5, YOU MUST RESTART FROM THE BEGINNING

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Android
(v0.1.6 GOLD EX): MEGA - GDRIVE

Extra: Walkthrough & Hints Mod

The unofficial android port was not made by the developer.

Original Godson Last Version [v0.1.5] (2021)

View attachment 2935681 View attachment 2935682 View attachment 2935684 View attachment 2935685 View attachment 2935686 View attachment 2935687 View attachment 2935688 View attachment 2935689 View attachment 2935690 View attachment 2935691 View attachment 3130077 View attachment 3130080 View attachment 3130081 View attachment 3130107 View attachment 3232711 View attachment 3232713 View attachment 3232714 View attachment 3232715
Well I'm not sure what to make of this VN/Game. VN starts with the MC knocking on the door and all of a sudden after a few conversations, goes immediately to Day 6. What happened to Days 1 thru 5??? Not worth playing with this happening.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

Ripson

Modder
Jun 21, 2020
Here's my WT Mod for Godson Remake v0.1.6 Gold

Gallery is available in menu, as shown below.

Mod from old version​
wish for the update 1.6 gold version please
is this for 1.5 or the 1.6 remake? I’m new to this one so bear with me.
it will update to 1.6 version?
probably not working on version 0.1.6 ?
Updated to v0.1.6 Gold

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok people, this is annoying and confusing the hell out of me and sorry if this has been asked before - but anyone else having issues where the game keeps warning i didn't have sex with Marnie and locking me out of some dialogue options, even though i most certainly did have sex scene with Marnie at the end of Day 05 (damn, i have a save right at that)?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Ok people, this is annoying and confusing the hell out of me and sorry if this has been asked before - but anyone else having issues where the game keeps warning i didn't have sex with Marnie and locking me out of some dialogue options, even though i most certainly did have sex scene with Marnie at the end of Day 05 (damn, i have a save right at that)?
:unsure: Do you know how to end the first day because the game doesn't explain anything?

Cheesecake Studio

Certified MILF Creator
Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
:unsure: Do you know how to end the first day because the game doesn't explain anything?
You are playing the original version, not the remake. Not sure why you are playing that version. Have you noticed that none of the characters in the screenshots are in the game?

Hey there, if you did not play v0.1.5, then you must restart from the beginning. Sorry about that, it's also on the front page though. Or, if you have, try starting from an eairler save before that.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You are playing the original version, not the remake. Not sure why you are playing that version. Have you noticed that none of the characters in the screenshots are in the game?

Hey there, if you did not play v0.1.5, then you must restart from the beginning. Sorry about that, it's also on the front page though. Or, if you have, try starting from an eairler save before that.
Not quite sure of what version my previous one was, so i'll try earlier save and if it doesn't help restart from the beginning. Thanks.

Reactions: Cheesecake Studio

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
now i'm waiting with great anticipation for more content.
give us a real big update.
started all over , i hardly ever do this , giving it another chance.
because me like the THICC milf.
so come on dev , put some effort in expending the lot.

Karmakw

Mar 22, 2018
Hey, do you plan to make full sex scenes? Like not just sex animation, add BJs, titty fuck and other stuff with some dialogues? Would be really niceand keep up the good work

Reactions: Vortex@
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes