4.20 star(s) 53 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I never got a answer last time I asked, does anyone know from that poll he did if the younger women in the game have essentially been abandoned or not?

Reactions: onefingersalute

yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
Good job with game i totally love it and cannot wait more, too bad update was pretty small but take you time to make game good :)

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
Oh my god, I absolutely love the selfish douche dialogue options. It's quite amusing and a little funny. Love it!

I especially love how she answers back to it as well. Thank you!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
Nice game dev. Thanks!

Nailed the submissive milf. I hope you complete this.

If you don't mind a suggestion... option for closeup and creampie at the end of every sex scene would make it 1000x better.
Why just a close up? Why not the old fashioned X-Ray view? How about getting some breeding in?

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Good morning. Does anyone here know if this game has a walkthrough?
At this juncture, I don't believe it does for the 0.1.6 Gold version. I noticed about 3 or 4 pages back, someone asked for one. There is one for the old version, though. You can get it here: Mod For Original

The original version has a Megan Fox lookalike. That's the one I'm goin' for!

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Quite beautiful renders and overall a good game with its own plot and lore. But alas, such female characters are not my type. I still like slimmer women, and even despite their age, they are still too plump, which quite strongly affects their attractiveness, and why, their faces are also far from model ones, alas (except for one, with whom in this parts and content are missing).

Reactions: Arcane666

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I do agree with there seems to be too many choices that don't seem to go anywhere or that there is the same reaction from Marnie no matter what choice you make. BTW I noticed that there is a mistake in the script when after you meet the first daughter that when you ask her that she is Marnie's daughter and she says "the one and only" which she isn't really "the one and only" because Marnie has two daughters. That sentence is implying that there is only one daughter and not two. That should definitely be re-worded though.

Reactions: Xhin and HUNUTAN
4.20 star(s) 53 Votes