4.20 star(s) 53 Votes
May 7, 2024
good game but why are there rpg and adventures in the tag?
Please fix it so that people don't get confused.
technically just about every AVN is rpg and adventure. You roleplay as an MC usually getting laid or getting cucked, which tends to be quite an adventure.

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Godson Remake [v0.1.9 Gold] Unofficial Android Port + Ripson's WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 323mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Please update thank you

DirtyB

May 10, 2024
Any idea when is the next update guys?
Cheescake's Patreon notes lead me to believe that their target for the next update is the end of the month, and also that it is a very aggressive update with lots of new content and animations and a few new characters as well. He (Cheesecake) reported that, as good as his animations are, he has hired someone who is even better at it to focus strictly on animations so that he can focus on just the animations. Early indications are that this is a move we are all going to love.

So yeah, I pay $15/month and I do get the pinups, but I also get to know what is going on so I don't have to whine on message boards. On top of that, because of me and a bunch of other people who pay $15/month, Devs like Cheesecake are able to hire people, delegate duties, and deliver a better game product faster, which in turn, serves my purpose. If the cost of entry is prohibitive in your country, I get that, but don't insult the people who are able to support this great project, thank us. Also, asking nicely for what you want works a lot better than trying to guilt trip me into compliance.

So pinups huh? Okay...chew on this (courtesy of Cheesecake and my miniscule $15 contribution).
Next time, please ask nicely. This is just some of the soft stuff lol.
DB out.

lolipopmaster

Mar 14, 2022
Cheescake's Patreon notes lead me to believe that their target for the next update is the end of the month, and also that it is a very aggressive update with lots of new content and animations and a few new characters as well. He (Cheesecake) reported that, as good as his animations are, he has hired someone who is even better at it to focus strictly on animations so that he can focus on just the animations. Early indications are that this is a move we are all going to love.

So yeah, I pay $15/month and I do get the pinups, but I also get to know what is going on so I don't have to whine on message boards. On top of that, because of me and a bunch of other people who pay $15/month, Devs like Cheesecake are able to hire people, delegate duties, and deliver a better game product faster, which in turn, serves my purpose. If the cost of entry is prohibitive in your country, I get that, but don't insult the people who are able to support this great project, thank us. Also, asking nicely for what you want works a lot better than trying to guilt trip me into compliance.

So pinups huh? Okay...chew on this (courtesy of Cheesecake and my miniscule $15 contribution).
Next time, please ask nicely. This is just some of the soft stuff lol.
DB out.
why so serious?

4.20 star(s) 53 Votes